Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Gamestop Reward Certificates Up to $50. Lot's in stock  (Read 4142 times)
timmytim (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:55:12 AM

~THESE CAN ONLY BE USED IN-STORES TOWARDS ONE PHYSICAL ITEM~ NO GIFT CARDS, GAME ACCOUNTS, OR DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT~

I have a lot of Gamestop Reward certificates for sale here. I have all available denominations. They are $5, $10, $15 & $25.
You may also buy up to 3 x $25 certificates to use $75 in-store. Certificates can be stacked up to $75 max.

The price for these certificates are only 20% of their face value. Also, these are not generated until you pay so you can be confident that you are not getting an old certificate that could have expired.

Each certificate will be hand-generated upon a sale and will be valid when delivered. You have 72 hours to redeem these certificates. I will not replace any certificates after that period has past.

The denominations are setup in my auto-buy shop. When you purchase you will not get the certificate delivered immediately. I do this so you aren't given a possibly expired or bad certificate. Like I said, you will get a fresh one generated just for you.

I will deliver within 1 to 8 hours, some times faster if you hit me up on one of the methods below.

As usual I have vouch certificates for established users, preferably with no negative feedback.
I will give 3 x $10 vouches out in exchange for a review. I want to build long-term relationships here Smiley

My Contact Info

Chester34

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:38:30 PM

Just bought $50 from this user I went first and he sent it when he got it, 10/10 will buy again
ibuyltc

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:11:00 AM

I offered to try it out in store and received a certificate.  Though, due to previous commitments i'll report back on Monday when I try it out.
ibuyltc

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:23:16 AM

I received a voucher certificate.  Went for a gift card but the employee would not ring it up saying they knew you cant get it with G.S. Rewards Cert.  Made a successful game purchase with it.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:06:04 AM

Do you know if I can get in game currency for online games using these reward certificates? If I wanted to buy steam funds, could I do so with this (in store), or can I only buy physical copies of games? Thanks!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
timmytim (OP)

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:44:14 AM

Do you know if I can get in game currency for online games using these reward certificates? If I wanted to buy steam funds, could I do so with this (in store), or can I only buy physical copies of games? Thanks!

No, i'm sorry to say that you can only use these on physical items in the store. Games, consoles, etc. You can't use them for gift cards, currency etc.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:49:17 AM

No, i'm sorry to say that you can only use these on physical items in the store. Games, consoles, etc. You can't use them for gift cards, currency etc.

Ah thanks anyway. I might be interested in this later if I ever want to buy some used games.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
jihndata

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:45:16 AM

i ordered a certificate but i have not got it yet?
Amon Raa

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 05:37:10 AM

Please update if you get the certificate or not.
Mr_Get_That_Money

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:03:16 PM

Please update if you get the certificate or not.

Waiting to hear back as well.

Also , can this be used towards a preorder?
sbuxscreenerr

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:25:32 PM

PM please if you're still offering this, thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: