Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: = VOUCHED = 1 year unlimited SMS via internet / WORLDWIDE/ $5 / fair usage  (Read 30042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4x4et (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:45:37 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 09:02:26 PM by 4x4et

I had 1 method of getting unlimited (spoof) sms over internet, but they (unrightfully) complained that it was complicated to register many email accounts to get it (even if you have as many as you like disposable emails).

So, I found out another, BETTER method which includes 1 account for a year, from which you can send unlimited number of SMS (you can put as sender whatever name you like, so it is good for SMS marketing), but if you don't want to get kicked out of account, i suggest that you limit yourself to about 200 SMS per day, which is 6000 SMS a month or 72.000 SMS a year!

This time, I'm selling accounts, not the method. And the price is $5 per account (accepting BTC only).

I will also be giving 2 vouch copies to Hero or Legendary members. So IF YOU ARE NOT HERO OR LEGENDARY MEMBER, DO NOT ASK FOR VOUCH COPY!

The conditions for vouch copies are:

1. you won't reveal platform or login details, you will review honestly

2. you will get account without email access, so just login details; if you provide good review, you will get new account with login details and email address which lasts 365 days

3. if you try to abuse my trust, you will get kicked out of account, and new vouch copy will be available to other members

You can use this account only with US IP or US VPN

I made this topic self-moderated, because the lack of respect of some members, who will occasionally try to spam or destroy sales thread with their stupid and false comments.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amon Raa

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

I am interested in a vouch  Grin Roll Eyes and btw i will send the payment shortly to buy your kaspersky internet security code.
4x4et (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:52:26 AM

I am interested in a vouch  Grin Roll Eyes and btw i will send the payment shortly to buy your kaspersky internet security code.

ok, waiting for you

as you are my regular customer and you have my trust, I will give you vouch copy

still 2 vouch copies will be available for hero or legendary members

Amon Raa

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 10:09:30 AM

I am interested in a vouch  Grin Roll Eyes and btw i will send the payment shortly to buy your kaspersky internet security code.

ok, waiting for you

as you are my regular customer and you have my trust, I will give you vouch copy

Thank you so much, payment is sent for the kaspersky.
4x4et (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:16:15 AM

ok, waiting for you

Thank you so much, payment is sent for the kaspersky.

Thank you.

Vouch copy for this also sent via PM.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:32:18 PM

I had 1 method of getting unlimited (spoof) sms over internet, but they (unrightfully) complained that it was complicated to register many email accounts to get it (even if you have as many as you like disposable emails).

So, I found out another, BETTER method which includes 1 account for a year, from which you can send unlimited number of SMS (you can put as sender whatever name you like, so it is good for SMS marketing), but if you don't want to get kicked out of account, i suggest that you limit yourself to about 200 SMS per day, which is 6000 SMS a month or 72.000 SMS a year!

This time, I'm selling accounts, not the method. And the price is $5 per account (accepting BTC only).

I will also be giving 2 vouch copies to Hero or Legendary members. So IF YOU ARE NOT HERO OR LEGENDARY MEMBER, DO NOT ASK FOR VOUCH COPY!

2. you will get account without email access, so just login details; if you provide good review, you will get new account with login details and email address which lasts 365 days

3. if you try to abuse my trust, you will get kicked out of account, and new vouch copy will be available to other members

I made this topic self-moderated, because the lack of respect of some members, who will occasionally try to spam or destroy sales thread with their stupid and false comments.

I will gladly take a vouch and review it. If this is just a spoofer, then it might be better to put that in the title because when I saw the title I thought it was an SMS plan.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
4x4et (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

I will gladly take a vouch and review it. If this is just a spoofer, then it might be better to put that in the title because when I saw the title I thought it was an SMS plan.

If you consider spoofer ability to send just names (as sender) instead of numbers, then yes.

I will give you vouch copy during the day, via PM.

4x4et (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

Sent 2 vouch copies, expecting reviews during the day.

player514
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:29:34 AM

Got my vouch copy. I would say that this is a spoofer. You can't receive messages back (obviously). This is a solid method and the company that hosts this will be around for a long long time. You also get a lot of other benefits with this, so you can do a lot more than just message with this method/what the OP provides you. I can't be sure how long the account that OP gave me will last, but I'm pretty sure it should be around for a year, that's what the site shows.

It's simple and it works better than expected. OP has my vouch.

4x4et (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:36:28 AM

Got my vouch copy. I would say that this is a spoofer. You can't receive messages back (obviously). This is a solid method and the company that hosts this will be around for a long long time. You also get a lot of other benefits with this, so you can do a lot more than just message with this method/what the OP provides you. I can't be sure how long the account that OP gave me will last, but I'm pretty sure it should be around for a year, that's what the site shows.

Thank you for your honest review. You will get from me new account, with email access, tomorrow. You can use vouch copy account freely till that occurs.

Yes, there are many benefits from this account, but let's keep it a secret. That's a bonus.  Wink

andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:00:35 AM

Oh possible for vouch? Smiley

4x4et (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:38:58 AM

Oh possible for vouch? Smiley

I will give a vouch copy to andolini and that is the last vouch copy.

Will send it to you via pm, during the next 12 hours.

player514
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:50:07 AM

Thank you for your honest review. You will get from me new account, with email access, tomorrow. You can use vouch copy account freely till that occurs.

Yes, there are many benefits from this account, but let's keep it a secret. That's a bonus.  Wink

Cool! Thanks for the account. Yes, these are very flexible in terms of what you can do. I think this is worth way more than you are selling it for. Thanks again.

4x4et (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:00:27 PM

3rd and final vouch copy sent

andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:19:11 PM

This is awesome, tried it and it works. Its one way (You send), not sure if possible to receive.

Anyway works great Smiley

Vouch for this.

4x4et (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:26:42 PM

This is awesome, tried it and it works. Its one way (You send), not sure if possible to receive.

Anyway works great Smiley

Vouch for this.

Thank you for the vouch.

Only to send, can not receive (it is not a number).  Wink

daytob

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:13:03 PM

I would love to get in on this please, if I can send texts to Europe
Ill pay for it obviously and will also leave a review if you so wish.
4x4et (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

Ok, i will notify you via PM when your account gets ready.

Yes, you can send texts to Europe via this account.

Amon Raa

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 10:36:04 PM

I got my vouch copy and it is 100% working.
daytob

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:48:30 PM

Ok, i will notify you via PM when your account gets ready.

Yes, you can send texts to Europe via this account.
Any update on this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: