Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there sites like freebitco.in?  (Read 5776 times)
wh04m1 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:58:19 AM

At freebitco.in we can earn 250 satoshi per hour on average. If we want, we can try dice with the satoshi that we win.
There are too many advertisements on the classic faucet sites. Freebitco.in has a simple and simple structure. Are there any sites you know that look like freebitco.in?
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:05:41 PM

At freebitco.in we can earn 250 satoshi per hour on average. If we want, we can try dice with the satoshi that we win.
There are too many advertisements on the classic faucet sites. Freebitco.in has a simple and simple structure. Are there any sites you know that look like freebitco.in?
I know, freedoge.co.in, they are twin brother sites, hehe.
It looks almost same, but you just can claim doge on there
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:07:09 PM

youre wrong section if discuss freebitco.in in service section
if you want discuss faucet you can post in micro earning section
if you want discuss dice site, you can post in gambling section
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:10:58 PM

Look here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0 and see which faucet pays higjer than the others. You can learn more when you know how to search than to ask and just wait for an answer.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:41:59 PM

Are you looking for this : http://coindrip.com/ ? It is a freebitcoin wanna be site, it is owned by mexicantarget (previously by superious). It works like freebitcoin in general but it has a game that you cant find in freebitcoin (unless freebitcoin add the same game recently?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:00:24 PM

You should try looking at the micro-earnings section. There are whole lot of faucets. Try some and make a list of faucets you like. You can try the rotators too. By the way, it's not worth wasting your time on faucets. There are way better ways to earn bitcoin besides faucet.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:13:34 AM

Faucetbox.com was always my favorite. There were almost unlimited faucets there.
But late last year it has stopped operating. They said that it didn't turn to a profitable business.
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:20:48 AM

I like freebitco.in too, always paying without any delay, and there is chance of winning the big lottery too  Smiley
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:34:13 AM

Faucets are not effective like it used to in the past since the Bitcoin prices have increased. To process the payment, you have to accept to lose a small amount of money in order to pay the fee. If you still want to stick to Faucet, you should look at the micro earning sections for more information
Please move your Topic to the service discussion, too. IT is not very right to make a post about Faucets here
wh04m1 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:39:09 PM

I know, freedoge.co.in, they are twin brother sites, hehe.
It looks almost same, but you just can claim doge on there

I know Dogecoin. But I do not think of it as an investment. Because it has a very low price.

You should try looking at the micro-earnings section. There are whole lot of faucets. Try some and make a list of faucets you like. You can try the rotators too. By the way, it's not worth wasting your time on faucets. There are way better ways to earn bitcoin besides faucet.

There are other ways to win the bitcoin except for the faucets? There are signature campaigns. I use it already.

Faucets are not effective like it used to in the past since the Bitcoin prices have increased. To process the payment, you have to accept to lose a small amount of money in order to pay the fee. If you still want to stick to Faucet, you should look at the micro earning sections for more information
Please move your Topic to the service discussion, too. IT is not very right to make a post about Faucets here

I carried the title to the relevant forum section.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 12:43:49 AM

I remember that earlier was some faucets very almost same as freebitco.in, but I think these sites are dead now, because I don't see that somebody would promote it.
Now it's hard to find good faucets. Mostly have average 100 satoshi reward and annoying popups.
I can recommend to try some faucet-games by mexicantarget, also faucets like Yannik.biz (200-700 satoshi every hour) and 99bitcoins.com (75-10000 satoshi every 5 minutes).

hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:45:01 PM

I can recommend oscarbit. It is similar to Freebitco.in in that they claim that they also mine bitcoin.
Also, they offer various 30 day cloud mining contracts from 0.0030 to 100 BTC deposits.
CAUTION!!! Beware!!! Although they have payment proofs, I'm not sure whether they have proof of actual mining, and from the 30 day term, it sounds too good to be true, and may very well run with the BTC once they obtain a large amount from investors.
Their faucet pays only 100 satoshi every 60 minutes, but at least (till this point) it has no annoying popups or ads.
Minimum withdrawal is 0.0002 BTC.

If you find this info useful, please use my referal link: https://oscarbit.com/?ref=CEgcpG (I hope it's ok to post link here)

Oh and if you sign up, message me your username and I will send you some more tips and tricks that you will like!  Grin

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3515

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:50:48 PM

without proof of mining,it's a scam. Even cloud mining is not profitable from years ago.
If you think they run a faucet (it's really economic to setup) I don't think they are able to provide 100 btc of mining equipment.
Personally I will never use also a faucet like this. 100 satoshi * 200 requests = 20.000 sat (around 8.35 days of continue click each hour).
Just to earn an amount so little because you can just pay tx fee (10.000sat) and send 10.000 sat!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

without proof of mining,it's a scam. Even cloud mining is not profitable from years ago.
If you think they run a faucet (it's really economic to setup) I don't think they are able to provide 100 btc of mining equipment.
Personally I will never use also a faucet like this. 100 satoshi * 200 requests = 20.000 sat (around 8.35 days of continue click each hour).
Just to earn an amount so little because you can just pay tx fee (10.000sat) and send 10.000 sat!

Freebitco.in also claims mining. Do they have proof of mining? If not, does it mean it's a scam?

I was just answering OP... (link in my previous post) it's the closest I have come across to freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in.

Oh, and did I mention that apart from no annoying ads and popups it is also a NO CAPCHA Faucet! Without capcha!

Cheers

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:08:03 PM

you can give also my facuet a try its now paying and working since 4 years .
The Claim rates are very huge and you can earn many more Satoshis with offerwalls.
https://yannik.biz

Kind regards
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3515

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:10:48 AM

Freebitco.in also claims mining. Do they have proof of mining? If not, does it mean it's a scam?

I was just answering OP... (link in my previous post) it's the closest I have come across to freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in.

Oh, and did I mention that apart from no annoying ads and popups it is also a NO CAPCHA Faucet! Without capcha!

Cheers

Yes they have proof of mining!  These information are public
BR

Proof Of Mining

1EcH7pHYTHLo3cbdXfkf6e6Zh5JzCPGumc

This is the FreeBitco.in mining address where payouts from our mining operation are received.

HB7xbLIWPlTn5Vx3eCY1eAfib8VSahVd6ER1NyBEBI0BJANEEvXi6CuNHS8lRXzhkmOTpKPlaeOhNoC T60mZPa8=

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███