Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TPC] TRUMPENCE COIN - WORKING TOWARDS A BETTER TOMORROW  (Read 24830 times)
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:57:26 PM

Any updates dev?

Sorry, My job had me working at their plant in Monterrey, Mexico. I am back now. Plans are to do a coin swap. I have hired someone to redo the wallet, chain and total coins will only be around 10 million. The coin will move from POW/POS to POS ONLY. After the swap, I have set aside funds to pay to be listed on (.5btc)Yobit and (.3btc)Cryptopia as well.

Over the course of the next month, coming into Spring. I will be printing free T-shirts, caps, flyers, etc. and giving them away for promotional purpose.
I like the plan. What is the rate of coinswap: 1:1?
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 11:39:06 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 11:49:09 PM by TomVelvetPaws

Thats a awesome idea

But

Probably going to be sometime when I'm in bed asleep,working,at a concert or some crap ,and you have a VERY limited time to do it like always.Im sorry for having such a negative attitude about it but it has NEVER worked out. NEVER!! And I really dont see a reason for it.  Angry

So my mining time is probably going to be wasted along with all the 100000 coins.

We will see if anything will be different here than all the rest.Its a damn conspiracy I tells ya.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
lanangejagat

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:12:51 PM

Coins swap never save the coins life so far i know , well another ded one . Goodluck

TrumPenceCoin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:02:20 PM

Any updates dev?

Sorry, My job had me working at their plant in Monterrey, Mexico. I am back now. Plans are to do a coin swap. I have hired someone to redo the wallet, chain and total coins will only be around 10 million. The coin will move from POW/POS to POS ONLY. After the swap, I have set aside funds to pay to be listed on (.5btc)Yobit and (.3btc)Cryptopia as well.

Over the course of the next month, coming into Spring. I will be printing free T-shirts, caps, flyers, etc. and giving them away for promotional purpose.

Swap will be 1.5:1 or something in that effect. There will only be 10 million total and it will be POS only. I have spoken directly with Yobit, and once the new wallet and a different chain is complete. Paying the .5 btc there will be no problem being listed there. I hope to have the new wallet finished by week's end. I will be in contact with coinexchange.io as well to see if the swap can be down manually there as well. Cryptopia will be no problem. I will also take a look into C-CEX and see what the cost maybe to be listed there as well.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 02:36:25 PM

Any updates dev?

Swap will be 1.5:1 or something in that effect. There will only be 10 million total and it will be POS only. I have spoken directly with Yobit, and once the new wallet and a different chain is complete. Paying the .5 btc there will be no problem being listed there. I hope to have the new wallet finished by week's end. I will be in contact with coinexchange.io as well to see if the swap can be down manually there as well. Cryptopia will be no problem. I will also take a look into C-CEX and see what the cost maybe to be listed there as well.

If you want a swap to go smoothly, your first priority needs to be hardforking the coin as it is now and dropping the rewards down to some inconsequential amount like 0.1 TPC for PoW/0.1% interest for PoS.  Point being that you can't have a swap occurring while over 67,500 TPC are being mined daily.  You'll never be able to tell if the coins you are swapping are legitimate pre-swap coins or illegitimate post-swap coins.  You want the blockchain to continue moving but you don't want miners to be able to continually send in more and more coins every day during the swap.
Equalizer1970

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:03:58 PM

Any updates dev?

Any word on the coin swap?
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 06:19:49 AM

Any updates dev?

Waiting too.Maybe he realized it more trouble than its worth  Huh

Equalizer1970

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:04:43 PM

Any updates dev?

Waiting too.Maybe he realized it more trouble than its worth  Huh

Crickets... Too bad I thought this coin had a shot.
Bodhicoin

Activity: 217

ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 02:28:45 PM

Would this be the equivalent of a reverse stock split ala penny stock?
Has it ever benefited the existing share/coin holders?
IMHO its easy mining. May be a waste of mining power but I care about as much as the dev at this point...F' it..

Equalizer1970

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:28:32 AM

Hello dev? Are you alive??
octavarium

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:24:55 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 11:24:47 AM by octavarium

seems blockchain ok,,
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
welldone
if someone get conflict, try wallet rebuild again
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:55:23 AM

Hello dev? Are you alive??

Looks like we going to have to pump the coin ourselves  Wink
TrumPenceCoin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

Coin should be added to cryptopia soon...

Guy who was redoing wallet - ran off with btc Sad
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 05:37:29 PM

who was it tell us so we will know.

UnunoctiumTesticles

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:38:17 PM

SHIT COIN IT WILL DROP TO GROUND PRICE WISE

BIG BLOCKS
BIG SUPPLY
BAD DEV
BAD IDEA === TRUMP

FUCK TRUMP
I WILL PERSONALLY LIKE THIS COIN TO FAIL AS I HATE TRUMP !!!!!
SO FUCK THIS COIN !!!

DEV
GOT SCAMMED LOL !!!!!

NOOB BECOMES DEV'S NOW Huh
WTFFF!!!!
octavarium

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:38:57 PM

very sad,
i fix for you, cause i have coin in wallet and i cant withdrawl,
no donation, nevermind
you want swap, i dont think so
cause all premined back on your wallet

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 01:13:20 PM

very sad,
no donation, nevermind

If your not going to do anything with this coin and let it die give it to me lol Ill do something with it ill get it out there and on some more exchanges and do what needs to be done.I dont hide my identity and many know me from the crypto spaces.The consensus is no one wants a swap they almost NEVER work.It just makes people pissed off and more work.If your pretty well know yea but your using a newbie account.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 01:22:44 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 01:49:18 PM by TomVelvetPaws

Some people think its cool and all to be all anonymous and shit I guess its a Satoshi Nakamoto thing but I dont think its cool when your dealing with peoples money and livelihood.  Angry

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:59:47 PM

very sad,
no donation, nevermind

If your not going to do anything with this coin and let it die give it to me lol Ill do something with it ill get it out there and on some more exchanges and do what needs to be done.I dont hide my identity and many know me from the crypto spaces.The consensus is no one wants a swap they almost NEVER work.It just makes people pissed off and more work.If your pretty well know yea but your using a newbie account.

I 2nd that.  We should do a community take over.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 08:51:43 PM

If there is a legitimate reason for a coinswap (switching to a new codebase, etc.) and it is done transparently and honestly there is nothing inherently wrong with coinswaps.  The thing is that 99% of the time, a coinswap is done just as an excuse for the dev to get a fuckton of free coins because there are inevitably going to be lost coins that are never swapped to the new chain.

You don't need the dev's approval to take over the coin.  Just make a new ANN and do it.  Could always try collaborating with him as well.  Doesn't matter to me.  The coin is practically worthless right now as it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: