Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL DONALD TRUMP PERFORMED BETTER THAN OBAMA  (Read 4248 times)
philggg (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:57:09 PM

Donald trump as been sworn in as the new president of the united state,there are lot of speculation before he came into office,his friendly disposition towards Russian and the expulsion of Russia diplomat by the Obama administration ,the economy and the in flock of immigrants. Do you think he will perform better than Obama
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hexitor

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:21:06 PM

I do not think that Donald TRUMP is better that very opposite Barack Obama these projects do not stand and are almost impossible. No but seriously. How want to oblige yourselves Mexicans has to build a wall ?

yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:26:42 PM

Donald trump as been sworn in as the new president of the united state,there are lot of speculation before he came into office,his friendly disposition towards Russian and the expulsion of Russia diplomat by the Obama administration ,the economy and the in flock of immigrants. Do you think he will perform better than Obama
Obama was a weak President. He believed that it is easier to slowly come to the target quickly but with the victims. I am sure that America's relationship with Russia under President Trump will be more intense. Perhaps even the war in Syria.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

Depends on relationships that he will have with Russia, if it would be good ones, than we can enjoy time of progress and peace =)

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:40:22 PM

Depends on relationships that he will have with Russia, if it would be good ones, than we can enjoy time of progress and peace =)
Russia has always been an enemy of America. Obama has weakened the economy of Russia. Why is Trump to save Russia? He left a little bit to break the resistance of Russia will cease to pose a threat to the entire world.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:18:03 PM

No, he won't.

And let's all remember how well the economy, employment, medical coverage, and safety of America stands today. I hope things continue to improve. And I only believe the reduction in taxes will improve the already-solid economic standing most people are in right now.
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:37:44 PM

No, he won't.

And let's all remember how well the economy, employment, medical coverage, and safety of America stands today. I hope things continue to improve. And I only believe the reduction in taxes will improve the already-solid economic standing most people are in right now.
And where will you get the money for medicine if you are going to lower taxes? Trump just wants thus to evade responsibility for what he did not pay taxes. Only this does not mean that he will succeed. I don't believe him.
HabBear

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 10:01:56 PM

No, he won't.

And where will you get the money for medicine if you are going to lower taxes? Trump just wants thus to evade responsibility for what he did not pay taxes. Only this does not mean that he will succeed. I don't believe him.

That's a good question, but right now the US government doesn't pay much for medicine. Each individual person pays for their healthcare needs, either in premiums to a health insurance company or in direct expenses.

Lowering taxes for all will free up capital with each family to spend, save, and invest (in the market or new businesses/enterprises). All of these things increase economic activity, which is a critical factor (for right or for wrong) in evaluating a president's success in office.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:02:35 PM

I guess its still early for predictions about who will outshine the other and the same time issues about performance is always subjective to the person making the rating. The Obama that is being used as a yardstick for Trump by OP no matter what he does in his eight years to some people, he has just being there on vacation and completely wasted eight years of his life and the same thing will happen Trump when he will be dropping power for another person to take over.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

I guess its still early for predictions about who will outshine the other and the same time issues about performance is always subjective to the person making the rating. The Obama that is being used as a yardstick for Trump by OP no matter what he does in his eight years to some people, he has just being there on vacation and completely wasted eight years of his life and the same thing will happen Trump when he will be dropping power for another person to take over.
I always worry that it is not possible to retract your vote. Wouldn't it be great if politicians knew that if they don't fulfill their promises deceived the people can withdraw their votes and he will lose his power early
st0nefish

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:46:53 PM

I think Trump will be better than Obama. I especially think that it will reduce the ongoing tension with Russia since the Cold War. But what I wonder about is the politics of the mea.
margarete11

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:32:46 PM

I belive he was since his time of election the economy of of United states become better and better and also I belive he will not be elected as a president if the people of the United didn't think that he has good plans for the betterment of the country
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:34:36 PM

Trump makes deals with big money behind the scenes.
Corruption is preprogrammed.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:01:06 AM

Ah, the sad babbling of the losing liberal.

"We didn't get the corruption we wanted. The corruption we deserved.  THEY got it!"
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:07:14 AM

Form the background and history, and all of his act, i dont think Trump can be better than Obama, but that is just history, who knows Trump can think of something innovative way to save US from the economics crisis, despite his act was inappropriate, he is a good entrepreneur
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 12:40:19 AM

Trump is unpredictable and we don't know what expect from him. He is very different than all previous presidents of USA and he don't have political experience. If he being president will act same like on his Twitter, I don't expect nothing positive. And his speech on inauguration ceremony was really populistical.

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:45:48 AM

He's statement can be a big factor if he can deliver it making America in top of he's priority i just dont know how this will effect other country which also depending on them, if this are good or bad we never knew we just wait and see how he can deliver.

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:32:41 AM

"We didn't get the corruption we wanted. The corruption we deserved.  THEY got it!"

Calling for the execution of snowden nuff said.

Byebye free spech. Long live the shadow goverment and illegal surveillance.

More fluoride for the sheeples.

Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:38:31 AM

Only time will tell how good Trump will be. There is no need to speculate about this now. We need to avoid jumping to conclusions too fast.
General public made this mistake with Obama - he received Peace Nobel Prize for nothing, soon after he became a POTUS. It was a huge misplay.
I don't want to see similar situation happened with Trump, don't bash or glorify him yet, wait for his actions to judge him.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

I believe Trump will outperform Obama.

He is a successful entrepreneur so he knows the master plan.

He doesn't need money anymore. If someone bribes him, he will just be ashamed of himself for offering that to him.

He wants to prove that he can "make America great again!" So he will execute everything what is needed. No delays. No excuses.

I surmise then that, Trump decided to be the US Pres. to leave a legacy before he vanishes in this world.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:42:40 AM

As we all see, Trump is just like other democratic president, who is one that dictates. We need to know first what is his true idea, or plan. What he will be going to be his plans for his new rules. We should know what kind of president he is, before judging himself, we should respect Obama.
andrei56

Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:42:46 AM

Taking into account Obama did not do much then I do not think surpassing Obama should be too hard as long as he is willing to to work hard for the American people.
Iegion

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:23:57 AM

Trump will be better than Obama, because it's going to be hard to rack up more debt than Obama.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:38:08 AM

I do not know for sure whether Trump would lead better than Obama, but I am sure there will be many policies of Trump very controversial. But I am very confident in the economic and insurance Trump would be better than Obama. Many Small Medium Enterprises who said Trump policies will positively impact their business. Because the tax reform policy, the protection of the national economy, and deregulation Trump makes sense and promises to restore the American economy plight under the Obama regime.
mazhar

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:11:19 AM

Trump will lead America to the end
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:07:30 AM

There are no perfect president, they both have strengths and weaknesses. Obamas strength is on how he deals with the nations affair including maintaining good relationships with other countries but his weakness is on the economy. Trump on the other hand is a businessman and has wide knowledge on economics and on finance, he will surely make Americas economy strong again but it is not clear if he will also play good on the other sectors of the society.
Trenz

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:14:10 AM

With these speech he delivered earlier, I see lots of potential in Trump holding up every American's dream of 'making America great again'. Let's all hope he does so with his powers!

In comparison to Obama, I think he will be able to outperform him rather easily with what he sees for his country.
Karloff

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:33:31 PM

With these speech he delivered earlier, I see lots of potential in Trump holding up every American's dream of 'making America great again'. Let's all hope he does so with his powers!

In comparison to Obama, I think he will be able to outperform him rather easily with what he sees for his country.
And I think that all that is said, Trump is a fairy tale for voters. How is he going to make America great, without a foreign policy. In a global world can not do without allies, and that means he's either an idiot or just lying
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:40:51 PM

In my opinion, President Obama was great US president.
He started ObamaCare program which helped a lot Americans to have health care for the first time.
He also received Nobel prize for peace.
He rebuild American economy and saved nation from bankruptcy.
He also kept his promise to leave Iraq and Afghanistan.
Can Trump become better US president?
Honestly, I don't think that Trump can do more than Obama, no way.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Karloff

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:47:40 PM

In my opinion, President Obama was great US president.
He started ObamaCare program which helped a lot Americans to have health care for the first time.
He also received Nobel prize for peace.
He rebuild American economy and saved nation from bankruptcy.
He also kept his promise to leave Iraq and Afghanistan.
Can Trump become better US president?
Honestly, I don't think that Trump can do more than Obama, no way.

I don't think Trump will be able to compete with Obama. For this he is not smart enough. But he has more determination than Obama. It might help him to deal with America's enemies abroad.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:57:29 PM

Trump will be a more realistic President then what Obama was and what Hillary would have been.

Look at the mess Obama and Hillary duo created in Syria.
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:11:54 PM

Trump will be a more realistic President then what Obama was and what Hillary would have been.

Look at the mess Obama and Hillary duo created in Syria.
Obama was a good President. Position in Syria, I think that is its only drawback. The United States lost to the opposition in Syria Russian because of the indecision of Obama. I hope trump will fix this error.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

You know that we can criticize Trump without wishing for Hitlery right? --'

Trump is shit.
Hillary is shit.
Happy now?

It's not because it's not the expected corruption that we're going to appreciate this one...

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:23:49 PM

Trump is shit.
Hillary is shit.
Happy now?

It's not because it's not the expected corruption that we're going to appreciate this one...

From the ashes of the Democratic party and the Republican party this monster arose.  Now we've got it, and wonder what it will do and how it will act.  Will it be a friendly monster?

Lol...
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:29:50 PM

Trump is shit.
Hillary is shit.
Happy now?

From the ashes of the Democratic party and the Republican party this monster arose.  Now we've got it, and wonder what it will do and how it will act.  Will it be a friendly monster?

Lol...
Don't be fooled. To confirm your slogan "let's Make America great" Trump the need to show strength. So it won't be weird, it will be a monster. I think that now he will be looking for a small victorious war.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:37:04 PM

Trump is shit.
Hillary is shit.
Happy now?

Lol...

To Europe... Quite.
To Americans... xD
Well I'm happy Trump passed. I feel like Americans should pay for their mistakes.

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Suporthe

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

The new swearing ceremony and the new president I did not listen to all of his talk. I like that part of you talking alone. Before I say the part that I like, I can clarify the dawn. Yes several groups are influencing the selection of the US presidential election. Only there is a situation here, these groups can sometimes change purely according to the breeze wind. The dirty and dark groups that support the republicans in the past can support democrats when they come to work. Groups advocating the neocon philosophy supported hillary clinton in this election. I always defend hillary clinton not to be elected because of the dark groups behind it.

The neoconservative philosophy is based on the idea of ​​imposing American values ​​on other countries and people. Yes it is the product of the confusion that started with the operation in Iraq in 1991 and escalated with the complete destruction of Iraq in 2003 and splashed in other countries under the name of arab bahar, because of the confusion in the world and especially in the Middle East. The democrats did this by dropping people together without sending a soldier. My favorite part of Trump's speech is; It is a saying that we will not force American values ​​on people. Contrary to neoconservative philosophy, that other states will not dictate American values. And we are going to bring America into such a state that they will like themselves to us. To sign this promise. I think that is one of the most important reasons for the black propaganda made to him. Do what you say, the world breathes a little.

loreykyutt05

Activity: 434

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:31:38 PM

I think that, Trump is on his way on process only, we all know that he is a new for his position, a lot of agenda, ideas, plan and strategies will be to be conducted, we all see that Trump is dictator, but we can predict will be his plan for being newly elected president? it will be worse? or it will benefits all?

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:18:47 PM

IMO, Trump will be better than Obama, for the US citizens. For factory workers and cops, his election is a very good news. And for the illegal immigrants living in California and Texas, I am not that sure. If he keeps his word by deporting all of them, then they need to search for new jobs in Mexico.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:46:10 PM

IMO, Trump will be better than Obama, for the US citizens. For factory workers and cops, his election is a very good news. And for the illegal immigrants living in California and Texas, I am not that sure. If he keeps his word by deporting all of them, then they need to search for new jobs in Mexico.
Of the many illegal immigrants I know only one is worried about being deported. 

I think that, Trump is on his way on process only, we all know that he is a new for his position, a lot of agenda, ideas, plan and strategies will be to be conducted, we all see that Trump is dictator, but we can predict will be his plan for being newly elected president? it will be worse? or it will benefits all?
No we do not all see that.  We see the would-be dictator that just peacefully left office, and we see the wanna-be dictator Hillary that people rejected.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:59:38 PM

No we do not all see that.  We see the would-be dictator that just peacefully left office, and we see the wanna-be dictator Hillary that people rejected.
Do not tell anyone! Enough of that clown trump all laugh. If Obama is a dictator then who is Trump? Look at his rhetoric! It's dictator and unfortunately this dictator has long been out of his mind.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:04:10 PM

Well let's face it. Trump has a very large shoe to fill with how obama was president. Though i'm looking forward to hiw he will handle international relatiins and the middle east issue with terrorists. I like what he says that the focus should mainly be with americans. I think obama spent too much funds bombing some middle eastern coutries, funds that could have been used for betterment of american citizens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:16:28 PM

Do not tell anyone! Enough of that clown trump all laugh. .....
umm....yea....okay...clown...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
Oggy1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:29:32 PM

He doesn't need money anymore. If someone bribes him, he will just be ashamed of himself for offering that to him.

He wants to prove that he can "make America great again!" So he will execute everything what is needed. No delays. No excuses.

I surmise then that, Trump decided to be the US Pres. to leave a legacy before he vanishes in this world.

I wish that was true. From my experience those kind of people get more greedy over years. The more they have - the more they want. He will act like a dictator, but we'll see if they will let him. There are many people and lobbies that have too much interest in their business to let some Trump or anybody ruin it for them.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:52:48 PM

I wish that was true. From my experience those kind of people get more greedy over years. The more they have - the more they want. He will act like a dictator, but we'll see if they will let him. There are many people and lobbies that have too much interest in their business to let some Trump or anybody ruin it for them.

Ya mean, like George Soros?

Meanwhile, in the real world, all Trump did is build buildings and resorts that people wanted to go to.

Lol....
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

I can't really tell if Trump can overdo Obama. Obama was a very great president for me, not only in his words but through his actions. I think that Obama has a clean record and that he made a lot of accomplishments for the United States. I think the people really loved Obama for him being a servant to his people, I would say that would be really tough to beat.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Oggy1987

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:56:49 PM

Ya mean, like George Soros?

Meanwhile, in the real world, all Trump did is build buildings and resorts that people wanted to go to.

Lol....

Soros if you want. I got many other in my country that were successful businessmen, with enough money to provide for generations. And since they join politics they saw opportunity to make even more money with help of corruption. But as Trump is legally elected president, he deserves a chance, I cant trash talk him without evidence.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:01:52 PM

Hell yeah Obama is a disgrace to the whole world, His agenda of change brought no change whatsoever except bad relationships with the Russians. Trump will make America great again and eliminate ISIS, which Obama did nothing about.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:45:31 PM

Up to so far, Trump is a perfect mystery to me.
The absurd amount of counter-information and nazi-like behavior from its opponents, alongside with his childish insistence in using Tweeter makes it all foggy.
So far he managed to do a "press overflow" up to a point where press totally lost credibility, and we can see that at Hillary's campaign; they totally failed on provide reasons to vote FOR her, because they were only thinking on finding reasons to vote AGAINST Trump... didn't work out.

Let's see what comes along!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:51:38 AM

Up to so far, Trump is a perfect mystery to me.
The absurd amount of counter-information and nazi-like behavior from its opponents, alongside with his childish insistence in using Tweeter makes it all foggy.
So far he managed to do a "press overflow" up to a point where press totally lost credibility, and we can see that at Hillary's campaign; they totally failed on provide reasons to vote FOR her, because they were only thinking on finding reasons to vote AGAINST Trump... didn't work out.

Let's see what comes along!
My personal opinion exactly.  I'm just not sure who should be buying the beer.
jackydm168

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:05:48 AM

Trump Be Obama feels he is clever, to develop their own to maintain American hegemony in the world, and Obama is to curb someone to maintain the American hegemony in the world, is the law of development of the world who is strong who is the overlord of the world, who is not the way who is the overlord of the world.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:39:00 AM

Hell yeah Obama is a disgrace to the whole world, His agenda of change brought no change whatsoever except bad relationships with the Russians. Trump will make America great again and eliminate ISIS, which Obama did nothing about.

The policies of Obama gave rise to the ISIS. Hillary Clnton was instrumental in providing the ISIS with funds and weapons, through the American proxies such as Qatar and Saudi Arabia. It will be tough for Trump to reverse the pro-ISIS policies of Obama.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
runningm520

Activity: 298

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:17:57 AM

Trump Be Obama is much more interesting, the world needs such leaders
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:47:42 AM

Obama has the advantage in that he inherited shit. How much longer can the number of jobs being created continue, for example. If it stops and reverse, it will look bad.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:12:33 AM

Well he better or else he is going to be a 1 term President.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:41:40 AM

Well he better or else he is going to be a 1 term President.

Obama was probably the worst president in the history of the United States, and yet he managed to win the presidential elections for a second time in 2012. Performance doesn't matter much in the US, as long as you don't alienate your core supporters.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:51:39 AM

Maybe. I hope Trump will destroy the US versus Russia mindset.
joebrook

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:56:35 AM

I don't know why Obama was trying to pick a fight with Russia after they lost the election, The Dems were sore losers and wanted to blame someone and they had themselves to blame had they not schemed against Bernie.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:20:52 AM

They have lots of differences let us just example how they treat their wives, Obama is much gentleman and obviously he loves his wife so much, I am touched by the way he takes care of his wife unlike Trump. But, with leadership I know that Obama is really the good one, strict but he loves his country while Trump is focusing in business growth.

Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

I don't know why Obama was trying to pick a fight with Russia after they lost the election, The Dems were sore losers and wanted to blame someone and they had themselves to blame had they not schemed against Bernie.

The Dems never expected that they will lose their elections. They thought that Donald Trump was not a serious contender. The oligarchs and the corporations poured in billions of USD in to the Hillary campaign, hoping to get 10X ROI once she gets elected. Despite this, she lost the election. Now the Dems must either refund their donations, or invent some fairy tale excuse. The donations can't be reimbursed, as they are already spent. So the easiest option is to invent some excuse such as the Russian hacking.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

I am not a US citizen but I am hoping and praying that Donald won't be like Obama, I am praying that Trump would be one of the best President in the world since I really admire him in what he achieve so far in his life, it doesn't matter whenever he is woman lover as long as he can support his country as well as bitcoin.
Kibbbis

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:19:32 PM

hmm donald trump.. i think lets give him time to show what he can do before we can compare who has better governance
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

iam not citizen of united state but being a muslim i have to say that as i have listen his speeches against muslim and hatred against them and his statements like he don't allow muslims to enter united stated thats bother me and my fellow muslims alot about muslim and from my point of views obama is better than bush and hope so trump will change his toughts about muslims are performed better for his country and establish peace in the whole world......
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2435

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

He said that he is going to reduce corporate taxes from 35% to 15% or 17% (i read %17 in some places)

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-17/trump-the-tax-reformer

This only creates a huge impact on international companies and it is a very very very shit situation for the emerging market countries. It is almost like declaring a war, not an actual one, but a financial one.

In almost all of speeches he is talking about economics. Talking about the trades with China, Germany, Japan. He is trying to boost American companies.

I'm not American but i see a true patriot here. He always speak directly what he thinks, i like that too. Nothing sneaky.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:01:21 PM

He said that he is going to reduce corporate taxes from 35% to 15% or 17% (i read %17 in some places)

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-17/trump-the-tax-reformer

This only creates a huge impact on international companies and it is a very very very shit situation for the emerging market countries. It is almost like declaring a war not an actual one, but a financial one.

In almost all of speeches he is talking about economics. Talking about trades with China, Germany, Japan. He is trying to boost American companies.

I'm not American but i see a true patriot here. He always speak directly what he thinks, i like that too. Nothing sneaky.

I dont remember 100% but didnt the g8/g20 said in 2015 they wont use corporate tax reduction ( aka tax haven tactics) to get corporations moving to your nation?!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:17:22 PM

Trump is like our president he has sense of humor and always talk like a shit! too but not all the times but i don't believed that trump can make america great again, And he will destroy america for sure this is only my thought im not u.s citezen but i always watch news and read about trump news.
joebrook

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:24:43 PM

The USA is a capitalist country, The whole country is a business enterprise and I think its high time a business man run the country, One who knows how to make deals just like Trump. Am not surprised most of Trumps cabinet are made out of Business Minded people. He is definitely gonna succeed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Oggy1987

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:52:17 PM

He as a businessman have a chance to show what he can do. 28 million small businesses in America account for 54% of all U.S. sales, with giving them more space to grow, like smaller taxes, easier paperwork etc. it can be very positive for US economy. I just wonder what he will do with healthcare, every human being should have decent healthcare, and not to make you bancrupt if something goes wrong.
Seccerius

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:06:45 PM

He as a businessman have a chance to show what he can do. 28 million small businesses in America account for 54% of all U.S. sales, with giving them more space to grow, like smaller taxes, easier paperwork etc. it can be very positive for US economy. I just wonder what he will do with healthcare, every human being should have decent healthcare, and not to make you bancrupt if something goes wrong.
Everyone is saying that Trump is a businessman, and someone saw him return? It seems to me that he is not so much a businessman how much a showman. Maybe he just cheated to come to power.
Oggy1987

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:55:57 PM

Everyone is saying that Trump is a businessman, and someone saw him return? It seems to me that he is not so much a businessman how much a showman. Maybe he just cheated to come to power.

First he is businessman, then showman. I would say showman is his characteristic, but you cant deny that he has a successful empire. Other thing is that he had big starting capital, and that he surely saved some money successfully swimming in tax "grey" zones.
SphynX18

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:20:59 PM

I think PTrump will perform better in other aspects than PObama but he will not get to the level of respect PObama gained during his term.
johnny11011

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:36:31 AM

Trump not only in the internal affairs, in foreign policy, but also with the Obama administration "contrary", in the end who is powerful, time will prove everything.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

I think PTrump will perform better in other aspects than PObama but he will not get to the level of respect PObama gained during his term.

Right now, the Americans badly need a president who will perform, and not someone who is good only for showoff. That should be the case, even if it means alienating some of the most trusted allies.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
btcmylove

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:50:02 AM

U.S. President Trump signed a presidential decree, announced that the United States formally withdraw from the Pan Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP). This will be the first major measures taken by the Trump administration in foreign affairs, former president Obama will lead to years of effort cast to waste. Trump's decision to withdraw from the TPP is also the first step in the new government's "American priority" policy, and also indicates a shift in foreign policy that will fundamentally change economic and foreign policy.Perhaps, compared to Obama, trump will have different performance.
Periodik

Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:12:09 AM

U.S. President Trump signed a presidential decree, announced that the United States formally withdraw from the Pan Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP). This will be the first major measures taken by the Trump administration in foreign affairs, former president Obama will lead to years of effort cast to waste. Trump's decision to withdraw from the TPP is also the first step in the new government's "American priority" policy, and also indicates a shift in foreign policy that will fundamentally change economic and foreign policy.Perhaps, compared to Obama, trump will have different performance.

That was fast. So let's see how these countries will react. I don't think US joined the group without benefits. Or maybe the plan didn't perform according to US expectations.
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:54:36 AM

Well this is one interesting topic and its very awesome to share about my ideas on who will be better at being the president of the United States of America so i would begin with trump because he is one wise man.. and rich but he creates a bond with russia unlike obama he cannot bond with russia i mean he bombs innocent people but when he declares gun control and much more will his a great president but not a good performance is like normal or balanced but i believe that trump will change alot of things and be the savior of United States of America. He focused on what's the problem with the United States and Think about his fellow americans that are willing to fight for their rights Cheesy and get rid of terrorism Cheesy
Seccerius

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:00:51 AM

Right now, the Americans badly need a president who will perform, and not someone who is good only for showoff. That should be the case, even if it means alienating some of the most trusted allies.
Americans can do without allies? America has gained its allies for many years, and you can lose a few days. If country is not your ally, is a potential enemy. You seriously think that without allies America can be great?
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:07:45 AM

Americans can do without allies? America has gained its allies for many years, and you can lose a few days. If country is not your ally, is a potential enemy. You seriously think that without allies America can be great?

The US must accommodate the considerations from its allies. But this shouldn't mean that it should give preference to foreigners over its own citizens. How can you justify GM and Ford closing their factories in the US, and opening new ones in Mexico? 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
Seccerius

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:16:12 AM

The US must accommodate the considerations from its allies. But this shouldn't mean that it should give preference to foreigners over its own citizens. How can you justify GM and Ford closing their factories in the US, and opening new ones in Mexico? 
It's a competitive job market. Why are you talking only about Mexico? You probably forgot about the refineries? They will close as well. What to do? In addition to these places come the Japanese.In the end, not just jobs and capital leaving America.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:09:44 AM

Trump is like our president he has sense of humor and always talk like a shit! too but not all the times but i don't believed that trump can make america great again, And he will destroy america for sure this is only my thought im not u.s citezen but i always watch news and read about trump news.
i think he is just a businessman and he is very respected business man but it is challenge for him to run the state...... and the real challenge for him and the whole world is that how he deal with the islamic terrorism and i think obama is pretty good at it........
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:16:06 AM

It's a competitive job market. Why are you talking only about Mexico? You probably forgot about the refineries? They will close as well. What to do? In addition to these places come the Japanese.In the end, not just jobs and capital leaving America.

Competitive job market is OK. I don't have any issues with Americans importing cars from Japan. The Japanese technology is one of the best and they pay their workers above average wages. On the other hand, the Mexicans are able to manufacture cheap cars, using slave labor. And in addition to that, the quality is not that good.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
grenade launcher

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:22:41 AM

Competitive job market is OK. I don't have any issues with Americans importing cars from Japan. The Japanese technology is one of the best and they pay their workers above average wages. On the other hand, the Mexicans are able to manufacture cheap cars, using slave labor. And in addition to that, the quality is not that good.
The quality of American cars is really not the best and inferior to Japanese cars. But the problem is not the quality of labor of the Mexicans, but rather the quality of technological equipment. The Japanese used a lot of robots. If the Americans go on this way jobs will be no more.
Oggy1987

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:13:43 PM

The quality of American cars is really not the best and inferior to Japanese cars. But the problem is not the quality of labor of the Mexicans, but rather the quality of technological equipment. The Japanese used a lot of robots. If the Americans go on this way jobs will be no more.

Not much jobs would be gone, but you would get more qualified labor, plus better industry. Some jobs are due to die, and they will when robots become cheaper then human. But someone gotta operate those robots, overlook them and repair.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:27:01 PM

Obama's done a lot. Theres no question about that and i think trump would have his hands full for the next four years. Though i think trump will have an entirely different approach on how to handle current issues. Im just looking forward to what he will do about foreign relations espexially with whatts going on in the east.  Being a successful businessman, i think he knows what is needed whrn it comes to economic issues. It may very well be different in cimparison to obama but lets give the man a shot Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Ronxawala

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:19:36 PM

Not much jobs would be gone, but you would get more qualified labor, plus better industry. Some jobs are due to die, and they will when robots become cheaper then human. But someone gotta operate those robots, overlook them and repair.
Service robots need a lot less people than on production. Any mechanization reduces jobs and increases the number of products. I think Trump does not understand the reasons for the current crisis. He's a fool.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:21:05 PM

For now I cant predict it because Donal Trump move is unpredictable and I dont know what is his next move.Obama is make his job well but they are some issues that he make like the Deal in Iran.
BOSA.io

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:11:14 PM

Trump is like an altcoin- all or nothing.  He will either cause a giant mess or do very well. No happy medium in site.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:16:49 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 06:18:14 PM by bryant.coleman

Automation in 99% of the cases target unskilled labor. It is not very easy to replace highly skilled labor, even using Robots. Perhaps that is one of the reason why Nissan still uses a 100% manual process to manufacture car engines for its brand GT-R. After the engine is manufactured, Nissan places a nameplate of the engineer who built it, over the engine.

inspiring.rai

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:16:32 PM

No,I don't think Donald Trump performed better than Barack Obama,infact Obama was the best president of USA while Trump is the worst president of USA.
Tyrantt

Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

he's already better than Obama, if you ask me... When the left give up and realise that this is for the better of all americans, things will be even better.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

It's to early to answer such question.
Trump is president only a few weeks and Obama was president 8 years.
Obama had many great achievement (he received Nobel peace prize for example, Obama Care, financial regulation etc.)  and because of this he was respected in both America and the world.
Trump still didn't accomplish anything, realistically.
We will judge him after 4 or 8 years, based on his concrete actions and achievements, not words or promises.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

Obama had many great achievement (he received Nobel peace prize for example,....
Trump still didn't accomplish anything, realistically.....

Priceless...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:22:22 PM

Obama had many great achievement (he received Nobel peace prize for example,....

Priceless...

LOL... and some people think that it is an "achievement". I have a feeling that the Nobel prize committee felt that there were too few African nobel winners, and therefore they went for affirmative action. In Germany, Angela Merkel was also expecting a Nobel for herself, but unfortunately the prize went to Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:45:12 PM

Is the Obama Administration ... Fully Operational?

Incredible as it seems it is now widely reported that Barack Obama never left. That's right. He is parking himself in Washington D.C. and will run an operation fully dedicated to sabotaging President Donald Trump as if the current deep state war to sabotage Trump is not enough. Of course one would be foolish to think that one sabotage effort is somehow independent of the other. No one should be that naive.

Read more at http://truthandarttv.com/is-the-obama-administration-fully-operational

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:02:32 AM

^^^^^^ Why you are posting BS articles from unreliable sites such as this one? Barack Obama is no longer the president of the United States. His party is no longer in power. The last time I heard, he had moved in to some rural villa in the Embassy Row.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
HabBear

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 05:22:15 AM

Trump is like an altcoin- all or nothing.  He will either cause a giant mess or do very well. No happy medium in site.

Hahah, like an Alt coin. Love it. Temporarily there's a lot of hype but in the grand scheme of history he will be seen as a waste of time and money...utterly worthless.
HabBear

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 05:25:04 AM

he's already better than Obama, if you ask me... When the left give up and realise that this is for the better of all americans, things will be even better.

Splain your self. Seriously. Why are you so convinced? You offer zero details. Thanks.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:40:23 AM

Splain your self. Seriously. Why are you so convinced? You offer zero details. Thanks.

The single act of withdrawing the U.S. from the TPP trade deal alone outperforms Obama and all his 8 years of presidency combined as far as doing good for the country and jobs.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:29:33 AM

The single act of withdrawing the U.S. from the TPP trade deal alone outperforms Obama and all his 8 years of presidency combined as far as doing good for the country and jobs.

I have to think about that.

A.  No TPP

B.  Bengazi, Iran nuclear give away, TPP, Transexual bathrooms

Forester618

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:38:06 AM

And at what here jobs? The fact that the Americans lost their allies in the Pacific that's for sure, and does that added at least one job I doubt it. From China moved the production of iPhones? And Trump promised that he would return and where!
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:54:14 AM

No,I don't think Donald Trump performed better than Barack Obama,infact Obama was the best president of USA while Trump is the worst president of USA.

Barack Obama was the worst president the United States ever had. That is why the economy is in deep shit despite he increasing the federal debt by $10 trillion. The federal debt never had been this high.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:09:48 AM

I think within the first 4 weeks of his presidency he easily did better than former President Obama just be fulfilling a majority of his campaign promises, this is something that most politicians will never do and will keep just attempting to change their promises in order to keep getting voted in.

Trump is someone who has already achieved many promises and is keeping his people happy by doing rallies and such, something that is viewed as un-presidential but loved by the American people. But as one president once said "Anything I do is presidential, I'm the president"

Priceless...

LOL... and some people think that it is an "achievement". I have a feeling that the Nobel prize committee felt that there were too few African nobel winners, and therefore they went for affirmative action. In Germany, Angela Merkel was also expecting a Nobel for herself, but unfortunately the prize went to Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia.

Sad that some people think that award really means anything. You can't even say that someone deserved the PEACE PRIZE when they're authorizing the usage of drones of civilians in the middle east. Sorry, but that was easily an award picked on race.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:53:53 AM

Sad that some people think that award really means anything. You can't even say that someone deserved the PEACE PRIZE when they're authorizing the usage of drones of civilians in the middle east. Sorry, but that was easily an award picked on race.

No doubt about that. First, he became a senator thanks to his skin color. And then he became the president of the United States, once again due to his racial origin. And finally, he got the Nobel peace prize in the most undeserving manner.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
HabBear

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 05:22:15 AM

Why?

You make these bold claims but you don't explain any rationale, reasons, logic, or facts to support your claims.

So for you the increase in the federal debt indicates the Presidential performance? That's an interesting metric to choose. Given that debt is compounding. The policies and debt obligations in place before a Presidential administration starts grow as the budget is raised each year. So, in Obama's case the high cost of military and wars continues to grow under his watch, even though he may not have made the buying decisions to result in that debt.

There are other metrics that improved significantly with Obama:
  • Unemployment went down
  • The stock market went up
  • More private sector jobs were created under Obama's reign in 2010 ALONE, than in all of Bush Jr.'s reign
  • Bloomberg ranks US Prosperity under the last 6 Presidential administrations, They ranked Obama's #2, second best out of the last 30+ years

Do you read facts?

Here are some: http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/; http://www.npr.org/2017/01/07/508600239/what-kind-of-jobs-president-has-obama-been-in-8-charts; https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-01-19/ranking-the-obama-economy; https://ourfuture.org/20141208/bush-vs-obama-on-the-economy-in-3-simple-charts

Barack Obama was the worst president the United States ever had. That is why the economy is in deep shit despite he increasing the federal debt by $10 trillion. The federal debt never had been this high.
machinek20

Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:38:04 PM

Not too sure, from the speech and words Trump won't do any goods for the country, but Trump is a succesful businessman, and US need someone that can increase their economics life, and Trump is really experienced in the business industry, maybe he can decrease the unemployment rate and increase the US economics, so only time will tell which one is better
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:49:42 PM

Calling for the execution of snowden ....
The injustice of that would be an issue we agree on.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

He is really unique, I can not find a precedent. We have never had a President who was totally inexperienced in the public service, who has never held a position whether it is a government or a military one. That's a huge difference: Trump has no governmental experience. And taking out his presidential campaign, he has practically no political experience.

And these were largely the reasons why he won the election: we know that the people who voted for him said that they supported him because they wanted things to change in Washington. The lack of political and governmental experience was part of his message, saying: I am different, I am not one of Washington's politicians, I am a businessman who will mess with the system.
Casanova18

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:02:31 PM

Not too sure, from the speech and words Trump won't do any goods for the country, but Trump is a succesful businessman, and US need someone that can increase their economics life, and Trump is really experienced in the business industry, maybe he can decrease the unemployment rate and increase the US economics, so only time will tell which one is better
Why do you think that Trump is a successful businessman? For example, I don't know. Have you seen anywhere a financial disclosure statement Trump? I think that if you saw the true situation of its financial activities you should change your opinion about it.
Bee Leb07

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

From my point of view, i think that Obama is far more better than trump. Obama turned many impossible things into possibility. But, Trump will not be able to perform as like Obama did for the country.

HabBear

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 05:34:49 PM

Coming from the guy trying to convince me that Trump isn't a racist, now I see your angle.

No doubt about that. First, he became a senator thanks to his skin color. And then he became the president of the United States, once again due to his racial origin. And finally, he got the Nobel peace prize in the most undeserving manner.

The Nobel Peace Prize for Obama is an embarrassment, undeserved, and completely politically motivated. The Nobel committee (at best) were making the decision based on Obama's words, not is actions. And I'm a believer that you do have to watch both (e.g,. Trump could gain more favor with me if his a actions cause greater good in the US, despite my disdain for his words). Obama should have denied the prize. Any President who engages in war should be ineligible for the Peach prize.

More important is that Trump hasn't been in office long enough to provide a fair comparison to Obama - this questions is "mainstream media" unfair and biased!

To Sithara, if a white guy talked about hope and change and governing in a logical, fact based, opportunity-for-all manner as Obama did, I'd still vote for him.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:29:03 PM

.....e.g,. Trump could gain more favor with me if his a actions cause greater good in the US, despite my disdain for his words....

This is exactly what I was going to respond to you with, concerning our recent differences vis a vis Trump's politically incorrect speech. 

I think you might have a point.  Suppose a businessman says any thing he want for years, it's okay for him to be not politically correct.  Then he becomes President.  Should he then be more circumspect in his speech?

I think so, to a degree.  Now suppose the person is incapable of being more diplomatic, just personality flaws, whatever.  But he accomplishes a lot, one thing after another.  EG for example, he says things that some might consider offensive for blacks, for hispanics, whatever (you pick the groups).  BUT THAT'S OFFSET BY material actions he took to improve their condition.

Well, what then?  I'd then say, the rough speech was not relevant, and was far overshadowed by the actions.

That's likely a reasonable way to look at it.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

Trump is gonna be finished if he doesn't root out the moles in his Oval Office and the deep state which is conspiring against him. This former CIA analyst is leading the call on what Trump should do in the coming weeks in order to survive and succeed in MAGA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nfX5QhqbCpM
still can't embed here Roll Eyes
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:15:18 PM

My personal opinion: No one performed worse than Trump.
Maybe I'm wrong, but right now this Trump is horrible.
HabBear

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 07:34:02 PM

Yeah, I like that approach...reasonable indeed.

We'll need to see what his actions are. The funny part (for me) is that he would have won anyway, without the harsh talk. The guy is a New Yorker, New Yorkers talk like this, but if he kept his message real but used different words you'd see far less of the protesting. Hillary never had a chance...her corrupt activities and failures were the actions that spoke louder than her softer words.

I should do a search on past Presidents to see if any were as "brash", or whatever, as Trump. Who else was known for it? Watch me find some FDR or Eisenhower come up. If I find anything interesting I'll share it.

.....e.g,. Trump could gain more favor with me if his a actions cause greater good in the US, despite my disdain for his words....

This is exactly what I was going to respond to you with, concerning our recent differences vis a vis Trump's politically incorrect speech. 

I think you might have a point.  Suppose a businessman says any thing he want for years, it's okay for him to be not politically correct.  Then he becomes President.  Should he then be more circumspect in his speech?

I think so, to a degree.  Now suppose the person is incapable of being more diplomatic, just personality flaws, whatever.  But he accomplishes a lot, one thing after another.  EG for example, he says things that some might consider offensive for blacks, for hispanics, whatever (you pick the groups).  BUT THAT'S OFFSET BY material actions he took to improve their condition.

Well, what then?  I'd then say, the rough speech was not relevant, and was far overshadowed by the actions.

That's likely a reasonable way to look at it.
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:11:34 AM

My personal opinion: No one performed worse than Trump.
Maybe I'm wrong, but right now this Trump is horrible.

From your language, it is clear that you are not from the United States. BTW, how you can say that Trump is horrible, when he has just started his term? Even during his first month in office, he has acted on several of his campaign promises. His supporters are happy, and I don't understand what is your problem.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
zero1ten

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 09:17:27 AM

A month from his presidency, an it seems he really don't know how to be a president. Day by day, he's making himself a big joke and laughing stock of the world and it's disheartening for the americans because I think Trump doesn't represents them at all.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:49:06 AM

The newly elected President of the United States of America in the person of Donald Trump will perform much better than the previous president who is Barrack Obama. His position on the abolition of abortion rights is one of the manifestation that Trump is serious about the protection and valuing of life even in its early stages. His laws that stops muslim immigrants to enter the USA is just one way of ensuring that America will belong to America. If he did not stop the migration of muslims in his country and with the abortion rights available to all the immigrants will multiply very fast since they loved reproduction while the americans love birth control and abortion. If Trump did not become president in 30 years time the majority of people in America will no longer be Americans but muslims.
Casanova18

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

The newly elected President of the United States of America in the person of Donald Trump will perform much better than the previous president who is Barrack Obama. His position on the abolition of abortion rights is one of the manifestation that Trump is serious about the protection and valuing of life even in its early stages. His laws that stops muslim immigrants to enter the USA is just one way of ensuring that America will belong to America. If he did not stop the migration of muslims in his country and with the abortion rights available to all the immigrants will multiply very fast since they loved reproduction while the americans love birth control and abortion. If Trump did not become president in 30 years time the majority of people in America will no longer be Americans but muslims.
And why not the Chinese? Don't forget that the Chinese are born more often than the Muslims. Just about Muslims often say because of the information events related to terrorism. It seems to me that the peaceful spread of Chinese are not less dangerous.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:51:41 AM

And why not the Chinese? Don't forget that the Chinese are born more often than the Muslims. Just about Muslims often say because of the information events related to terrorism. It seems to me that the peaceful spread of Chinese are not less dangerous.

Are you out of your mind? The Chinese are having one of the lowest birth rates in the world. This is true not just in mainland China, but also in other ethnic Chinese dominated nations such as Singapore, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. The Muslim birth rate is many times that of the Chinese and they are immigrating in much larger numbers when compared to the ethnic Chinese.
darkseid1199

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:24:39 PM

Point of correction America does not belong to the Americans in the first place. They just massacred the native Indians for it. I truly support the ban of muslim immigrants these people think they can go anywhere and act anyhow, look at what is happening in Germany, Absolute chaos turns to Merkel's open door policy. I didnt see that happen for refugees in Africa,
Sithara007
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:11:14 AM

Point of correction America does not belong to the Americans in the first place. They just massacred the native Indians for it. I truly support the ban of muslim immigrants these people think they can go anywhere and act anyhow, look at what is happening in Germany, Absolute chaos turns to Merkel's open door policy. I didnt see that happen for refugees in Africa,

What happened hundreds of years ago, can't be used to justify something wrong right now. What happened to the native Americans was plain wrong. But then you can't repeat it again by conducting a similar genocidal campaign against the current residents. 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Report to moderator 

Strongkored
Legendary

Ignore

Stake
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:15:22 AM

What happened hundreds of years ago, can't be used to justify something wrong right now. What happened to the native Americans was plain wrong. But then you can't repeat it again by conducting a similar genocidal campaign against the current residents. 

Bearded morons stuck in the 7th century just might....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: