Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL DONALD TRUMP PERFORMED BETTER THAN OBAMA  (Read 4247 times)
philggg (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:57:09 PM

Donald trump as been sworn in as the new president of the united state,there are lot of speculation before he came into office,his friendly disposition towards Russian and the expulsion of Russia diplomat by the Obama administration ,the economy and the in flock of immigrants. Do you think he will perform better than Obama

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hexitor

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:21:06 PM

I do not think that Donald TRUMP is better that very opposite Barack Obama these projects do not stand and are almost impossible. No but seriously. How want to oblige yourselves Mexicans has to build a wall ?

yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:26:42 PM

Donald trump as been sworn in as the new president of the united state,there are lot of speculation before he came into office,his friendly disposition towards Russian and the expulsion of Russia diplomat by the Obama administration ,the economy and the in flock of immigrants. Do you think he will perform better than Obama
Obama was a weak President. He believed that it is easier to slowly come to the target quickly but with the victims. I am sure that America's relationship with Russia under President Trump will be more intense. Perhaps even the war in Syria.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

Depends on relationships that he will have with Russia, if it would be good ones, than we can enjoy time of progress and peace =)

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:40:22 PM

Depends on relationships that he will have with Russia, if it would be good ones, than we can enjoy time of progress and peace =)
Russia has always been an enemy of America. Obama has weakened the economy of Russia. Why is Trump to save Russia? He left a little bit to break the resistance of Russia will cease to pose a threat to the entire world.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:18:03 PM

No, he won't.

And let's all remember how well the economy, employment, medical coverage, and safety of America stands today. I hope things continue to improve. And I only believe the reduction in taxes will improve the already-solid economic standing most people are in right now.
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:37:44 PM

No, he won't.

And let's all remember how well the economy, employment, medical coverage, and safety of America stands today. I hope things continue to improve. And I only believe the reduction in taxes will improve the already-solid economic standing most people are in right now.
And where will you get the money for medicine if you are going to lower taxes? Trump just wants thus to evade responsibility for what he did not pay taxes. Only this does not mean that he will succeed. I don't believe him.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 10:01:56 PM

No, he won't.

And where will you get the money for medicine if you are going to lower taxes? Trump just wants thus to evade responsibility for what he did not pay taxes. Only this does not mean that he will succeed. I don't believe him.

That's a good question, but right now the US government doesn't pay much for medicine. Each individual person pays for their healthcare needs, either in premiums to a health insurance company or in direct expenses.

Lowering taxes for all will free up capital with each family to spend, save, and invest (in the market or new businesses/enterprises). All of these things increase economic activity, which is a critical factor (for right or for wrong) in evaluating a president's success in office.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:02:35 PM

I guess its still early for predictions about who will outshine the other and the same time issues about performance is always subjective to the person making the rating. The Obama that is being used as a yardstick for Trump by OP no matter what he does in his eight years to some people, he has just being there on vacation and completely wasted eight years of his life and the same thing will happen Trump when he will be dropping power for another person to take over.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

I guess its still early for predictions about who will outshine the other and the same time issues about performance is always subjective to the person making the rating. The Obama that is being used as a yardstick for Trump by OP no matter what he does in his eight years to some people, he has just being there on vacation and completely wasted eight years of his life and the same thing will happen Trump when he will be dropping power for another person to take over.
I always worry that it is not possible to retract your vote. Wouldn't it be great if politicians knew that if they don't fulfill their promises deceived the people can withdraw their votes and he will lose his power early
st0nefish

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:46:53 PM

I think Trump will be better than Obama. I especially think that it will reduce the ongoing tension with Russia since the Cold War. But what I wonder about is the politics of the mea.
margarete11

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:32:46 PM

I belive he was since his time of election the economy of of United states become better and better and also I belive he will not be elected as a president if the people of the United didn't think that he has good plans for the betterment of the country
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:34:36 PM

Trump makes deals with big money behind the scenes.
Corruption is preprogrammed.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:01:06 AM

Ah, the sad babbling of the losing liberal.

"We didn't get the corruption we wanted. The corruption we deserved.  THEY got it!"
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:07:14 AM

Form the background and history, and all of his act, i dont think Trump can be better than Obama, but that is just history, who knows Trump can think of something innovative way to save US from the economics crisis, despite his act was inappropriate, he is a good entrepreneur
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 12:40:19 AM

Trump is unpredictable and we don't know what expect from him. He is very different than all previous presidents of USA and he don't have political experience. If he being president will act same like on his Twitter, I don't expect nothing positive. And his speech on inauguration ceremony was really populistical.

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:45:48 AM

He's statement can be a big factor if he can deliver it making America in top of he's priority i just dont know how this will effect other country which also depending on them, if this are good or bad we never knew we just wait and see how he can deliver.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:32:41 AM

Ah, the sad babbling of the losing liberal.

"We didn't get the corruption we wanted. The corruption we deserved.  THEY got it!"

Calling for the execution of snowden nuff said.

Byebye free spech. Long live the shadow goverment and illegal surveillance.

More fluoride for the sheeples.

Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:38:31 AM

Only time will tell how good Trump will be. There is no need to speculate about this now. We need to avoid jumping to conclusions too fast.
General public made this mistake with Obama - he received Peace Nobel Prize for nothing, soon after he became a POTUS. It was a huge misplay.
I don't want to see similar situation happened with Trump, don't bash or glorify him yet, wait for his actions to judge him.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

I believe Trump will outperform Obama.

He is a successful entrepreneur so he knows the master plan.

He doesn't need money anymore. If someone bribes him, he will just be ashamed of himself for offering that to him.

He wants to prove that he can "make America great again!" So he will execute everything what is needed. No delays. No excuses.

I surmise then that, Trump decided to be the US Pres. to leave a legacy before he vanishes in this world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: