Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drugs evolve you  (Read 2392 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 09:12:37 PM

Everything is made of chemicals.  Alcohol poisons you, weed heals you, water purifies you.  Food kills you, for you're eating another segment of yourself.  LSD, the god compound, frees you from negativity, shrooms are earth's gifts to us to enlighten us and evolve us.

Jesus did shrooms.
Jimi Hendrix did acid.
The govt done gone all the cokecoke.

MXE (legal substance) turns you into an alien.
LSD connects you to your soul

Everything resides within your head.

Truth is out.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2013, 10:49:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkiuAxP9vPM

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Haole

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:13:45 PM

D

M

T

How can such a medicine capable of profound healing, one that the human body excretes naturally, be classified as a Schedule 1 drug?

Yet another example of how little humanity is left in the human condition on this prison gulag sheep ranch called Earth. 

"The future isn't what it used to be." - Yogi Berra
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:17:39 PM

Yet another example of how little humanity is left in the human condition on this prison gulag sheep ranch called Earth.  

The way I see it, things are illegal because religion still controls politics (all wars are religious in nature). There is however a common view that life should exist to advance our kind, and sitting around doing drugs doesn't seem to accomplish that. When the average person reads what dank writes, it only strengthens their opinion against drugs.

BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:48:22 PM

You're not dead or in jail yet?  Piss off, you scammy worthless fuck. 
Haole

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2013, 12:23:57 AM by Haole

The way I see it, things are illegal because religion still controls politics (all wars are religious in nature). There is however a common view that life should exist to advance our kind, and sitting around doing drugs doesn't seem to accomplish that. When the average person reads what dank writes, it only strengthens their opinion against drugs.

... and I take comfort that most people are not only blathering idiots in general but often completely hypocritical in their criticisms, ignorant of different drugs' pharmacology, the effects on the user and particularly the history of them.  Why is the U.S. and their "allies" still in Afghanistan protecting the source of 95%+ of global heroin trade?   How many "average people" would say "fighting the Taliban?  I submit that all wars are not religious in nature and may only have been portrayed in such a way as to appeal politically to perceptions of the ignorant masses they preside over. Money, power and the occultist elite control politics.  Religion is just a convenient explanation for the programmed, likely the same people that see no value in opening one's mind or profound medicinal uses of some "drugs" and think it's all just sitting around doing drugs.

The "average person's" opinion on any serious issue is more often than not a worthless, conditioned response on it's face in the mud.

Look at the thread below this one, "The Drunk Thread", where one can't post unless they're swilled... So it's alright to sit around getting drunk and tapping-out BS on some forum for all one's peers to appreciate yet it's bad to do some acid and reflect in the woods or treat and/or cure one's self of psychological and/or physical maladies with a stay at a reputable Ayahuasca retreat?

It's this kind of outright hypocrisy and idiocy that astounds me and is representative of just how valuable the "average person's" opinion is, and how relevant these specimens are generally...

"The future isn't what it used to be." - Yogi Berra
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:03:29 AM

Alcohol poisons you, weed heals you, water purifies you
According to You the water is tainted!!

Your threads are amazing! Keep it coming! If ever running out of purifying, healing and interconnecting gifts of earth then open donation thread! Promise to post the new enlightening ideas here afterwards!

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:42:42 AM

I had a dream I was retarded once, everytime my arm hit my chest an explosion of light burst in front of me.  Talk about some of the happiest people on earth.

They got it down, all you have to do to be happy, is to stop thinking.  It's called meditating.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:45:05 AM

I thought the point of meditation was thinking Grin

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:53:37 AM

Why think when you can believe?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 01:00:46 AM

Why think when you can believe?
Why believe when you can think?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 01:19:12 AM

Thinking distracts you from the present reality.  I've thought enough, I'd like to create now.

Imagine my experience seeing spongebob clips on MDMA, your mind is truly capable of creating worlds of your own.  It's a matter of if you believe or not.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 01:20:15 AM

Thinking distracts you from the present reality.  I've thought enough, I'd like to create now.

Imagine my experience seeing spongebob clips on MDMA, your mind is truly capable of creating worlds of your own.  It's a matter of if you believe or not.

But is it you, or the MDMA?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 01:22:51 AM

Thinking distracts you from the present reality. 

Thinking is the only way you can experience the present reality.

Lay off the drugs, bro, you're melting your brain.

herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 01:25:15 AM

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 01:29:27 AM

snip

Oh my this is really cool I like how--AND THEN BAM Mercedes-Benz.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 02:19:37 AM

Is it all the same?

Your mind is evolving, letting go of ego and embracing soul, love, positivity.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 03:23:59 AM

Is it all the same?

Your mind is evolving, letting go of ego and embracing soul, love, positivity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoriant
A euphoriant (or euphorigenic) is a type of psychoactive drug which tends to induce feelings of euphoria, the effects of which may include relaxation, anxiolysis, stress relief, mood lift, pleasure, and a rush although these effects are not necessary for a drug to be a euphoriant. Many euphoriants are notorious for their problems with abuse, addiction, and dependence. These agents are thought to induce their reinforcing effects by activating the so-called pleasure centers of the brain such as the nucleus accumbens, olfactory tubercle, and ventral tegmental area.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 05:37:13 PM

I'm not advising anybody to eat molly everyday, I am advising you to take MDMA and LSD to experience a glimpse of true egoless happiness, infinite love, the same thing you'll be feeling when earth becomes heaven.

Tripping LSD everyday is not bad at all though, I did the Jimii Hendrix experiment, I grew so much that month.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 05:40:26 PM

Tripping LSD almost every day - but how it feels afterwards? No exhaustion like after MDMA party or "omg what I have done!?" feeling like after hard drinking?

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: