Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the common characteristics of successful people?  (Read 2804 times)
st0nefish (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:36:08 PM

Some people in life are successful and some fail. There can be many different reasons for this.
What are the main factors of success? Intelligence? Working hard? What exactly is it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:06:59 AM

being a successful person is very hard. for we tend to find ways to avoid from failing, right?  but for me, whats the important ingrefient is that DO NOT BE AFRAID OF FAILING. if you fail in some point of yuor life then STAND UP! TRY AGAIN. do not dare to give up.  coz giving up will not do you good and wont take you anywhere.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:30:21 AM

Some people in life are successful and some fail. There can be many different reasons for this.
What are the main factors of success? Intelligence? Working hard? What exactly is it?
The most important thing I think is innovation, you may be smart, you could work hard and being very determined but if you do not create anything new then your success is going to be limited.
shualingfa

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:43:12 AM

In common, the success of the desperate efforts, seize the opportunity, positive and optimistic, proactive, grateful
st0nefish (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:43:23 AM

being a successful person is very hard. for we tend to find ways to avoid from failing, right?  but for me, whats the important ingrefient is that DO NOT BE AFRAID OF FAILING. if you fail in some point of yuor life then STAND UP! TRY AGAIN. do not dare to give up.  coz giving up will not do you good and wont take you anywhere.

Yes, the biggest problem of people is the fear of failing. They care too much about what other people think about themselves.

Successful people are not afraid of making mistakes. They are learning from their mistakes. They do not make the same mistakes in their next attempt. And they are progressing more experienced.

I've never been wrong, I've found 10000 ways that do not work. Thomas Edison
Nothing can take the place of a hard work. The genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Thomas Edison
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 11:48:15 AM

successful people are risking to make money to which they believe no pain no gain.

Yes, the biggest problem of people is the fear of failing. They care too much about what other people think about themselves.

Successful people are not afraid of making mistakes. They are learning from their mistakes. They do not make the same mistakes in their next attempt. And they are progressing more experienced.

Nothing can take the place of a hard work. The genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Thomas Edison

Thomas Edison is no genius. The favor was with him all because the invention he did was meant for the government to earn and collect tax unlike what Tesla did where electricity are for FREE.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
st0nefish (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:57:42 AM

successful people are risking to make money to which they believe no pain no gain.

Thomas Edison is no genius. The favor was with him all because the invention he did was meant for the government to earn and collect tax unlike what Tesla did where electricity are for FREE.

I did not say Edison was genius. Steven Jobs, for example? No genius. But he is a successful entrepreneur.

A successful venture comes out of successful people.
Invincible

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

They continue to act and never give up inspite of falures  Smiley
Suporthe

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:41:12 PM

Successful people are objective and have realistic goals. They know what they're looking for and what they're fighting for. They do not pursue goals that they can not reach or that do not add anything to them. If you set targets for your personality and talents, and you are moving in this direction in a planned way, you can open doors of success. As you progress, you will see that even far-sighted targets are approaching.

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

First, we need to define "successful".

Some people might define success as making lots of money, others by pursuing a career that stimulates them. However making lots of of money in a boring career is not necessarily better (or more successful) than making less money in an interesting career.

Some people might define success as simply being able to spend time with friends/family. Some might think having children is a successful achievement. Others might think the exact opposite.

Success is defined not only by our own ambitions, but by the society we live in and the values they indoctrinate upon us.

A muslim jihadist would consider himself "successful" if he blew up a bunch of innocent people.

Sorry to get philosophical on your asses, but "success" is extremely subjective.

runningm520

Activity: 298

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:33:16 AM

The common thing for successful people is to force yourself to share positive 1% and try to be someone else's mind of 1%. .
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:07:36 PM

Like someone rightly said above, INNOVATION is key. But I will add DETERMINATION. One has to be determined and not be deterred by failures and barriers if one is to make successful in life.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:17:43 PM

How do you define a success?
For instance, I know people who graduate pretty fast from uni to Master's degree and then they start their postgraduate studies. Those people tend to be hard working, persistent, motivated and passionate.
On the other hand, a person that drops from college might become a tycoon in business and he probably have different characteristics than the academically successful person.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:31:45 AM

What are the common characteristics of successful people?

Activity count.
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:12:58 AM

Their mindset to work hard almost than most people, while most people are having fun and sleeping, they are working.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:37:32 AM

What are the common characteristics of successful people?

Activity count.

You wish, loser.

Grin
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

Common characteristic of successful people.

They have more material possessions, more money and more attractive people to have sex with.

Than average.

Huh
funnycoin

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:18:28 PM

That should be a long list. For example:

- Manage money wisely

- Take what they do seriously

- Build a rock-solid reputation

- Master the art of negotiations

- Never give up

- Work hard, play hard

There are a lot more. I hope I could posses any one of these characteristics. Wink
st0nefish (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:59:08 PM

Basically we know that the key to success is to work hard. We see that successful people are highly passionate.

Can any person with these qualities succeed in life? I think having these features alone is not enough.
It is very important to come to the right place at the right time. The environment in which the person lives is influencing his character. Family, friends, etc. The environments have great effect on the success of the person.
BuyWithBitcoin.info

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:56:21 AM

Failure =  I can't do it it's too competitive
Success = I can provide more unique value to the product
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: