Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227543 times)
dahemmer

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:40:39 AM

slack workplace link gimme error what happened this project?
Nothing happened to the project, it's just that new people are currently unable to join the Slack workspace for some reason. The team is working on a solution. In the meantime you can always send me a private message containing your email address, this way I can send you an invite.

https://boscoin.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:01:31 AM

BOScoin Wallet Shocked Nice!

Those are indeed screenshots of the BOScoin web wallet that is under development. The web wallet is scheduled for release at the end of this month, along with two-factor authentication and the TokenNet. More screenshots and information can be found in this newsletter.

Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:21:54 AM

Those are indeed screenshots of the BOScoin web wallet that is under development. The web wallet is scheduled for release at the end of this month, along with two-factor authentication and the TokenNet. More screenshots and information can be found in this newsletter.

Thanks for sharing the link. I have to say that web wallet UI looks quite good. Is the date set for the web wallet release yet/

Ihatemyjobtoken

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:29:12 AM

Congratulations on the progress of the project. I'm following him with much enthusiasm. is one of my long-term investments, comes an excellent future for this platform.
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:38:17 AM

Thanks for sharing the link. I have to say that web wallet UI looks quite good. Is the date set for the web wallet release yet/
You're welcome. Web wallets are scheduled for release in the week of September 18.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:46:06 AM

Congratulations on the progress of the project. I'm following him with much enthusiasm. is one of my long-term investments, comes an excellent future for this platform.
Thank you for being part of it!

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:00:23 AM

Please click on the link below, FAQ for BOScoin TokenNet:

https://medium.com/@boscoin/boscoin-tokennet-faq-b05a84ce0f57

For each transaction, there will be a flat rate of 0.01 BOS but this flat rate is currently under review and need to be finalized. Transaction fees are not necessary but act as a defense mechanism against DDOS attacks. The transaction fees generated will be distributed once a week to BOScoin holders according to the amount they hold. For MainNet, 70% of the transaction fees will be distributed to node operators and 30% will go towards the Commons Budget.

BOScoin TokenNet C++ will provide rewards without having to run a node.

How will the rewards be distributed?

Who owns the BOScoin TokenNet C ++ will receive dividends until the release BOScoin token D in 2018?

If I buy this TokenNet in October, will I also be entitled to receive this weekly reward?
I would like to know too Huh
The transaction fees will automatically be distributed to everyone who is holding BOScoin in the web wallet on the official BOScoin website. So for example if you have 1% of all BOScoins in your web wallet, you will receive 1% of the transaction fees. This amount will be added to your web wallet once a week.

I need to verify with the team who exactly is entitled to this reward. I'd assume it's everyone holding BOScoin in their web wallet, but it could also only be holders who participated during the fundraiser. I'll get back to you on this topic.

This transaction fee distribution will start once the TokenNet has been launched (end of September 2017) and will last until the MainNet has been launched (beginning of 2018). Once the MainNet launches, this distribution to each BOScoin holder will stop. From then on only BOScoin holders who are running nodes will then be entitled to receive a part of the transaction fees.

More information on the reward system can be found in the white paper.
As an update on one of the questions: the transaction fees during the TokenNet will be distributed to everyone who is holding BOScoin in their web wallet regardless of when they bought the BOScoins. This means that you will also receive a fraction of the transaction fees if you buy BOScoin on exchanges in October (and the months following up until MainNet launch).

hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:07:53 AM

You're welcome. Web wallets are scheduled for release in the week of September 18.

after web wallet launched whether we will wait again for test?
or we can use it, of course I mean move boscoin from ico dashboard to web wallet?
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

after web wallet launched whether we will wait again for test?
or we can use it, of course I mean move boscoin from ico dashboard to web wallet?
There will be a public testing phase based on transactions which should commence in the week of September 18 once the web wallets are ready for testing. Once preparations are finalized, information on how to participate will be published. For now, you can also find some related information in this blog post.

Once the TokenNet launches, you will be able to fully use the web wallet to transfer BOScoin. The BOScoin available in your dashboard will most probably be transfered automatically to your web wallet once you create it. In case the transfer doesn't happen automatically, you will receive instructions on how to do so. More information will be shared in the next few weeks.

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

Please click on the link below, FAQ for BOScoin TokenNet:

https://medium.com/@boscoin/boscoin-tokennet-faq-b05a84ce0f57

For each transaction, there will be a flat rate of 0.01 BOS but this flat rate is currently under review and need to be finalized. Transaction fees are not necessary but act as a defense mechanism against DDOS attacks. The transaction fees generated will be distributed once a week to BOScoin holders according to the amount they hold. For MainNet, 70% of the transaction fees will be distributed to node operators and 30% will go towards the Commons Budget.

BOScoin TokenNet C++ will provide rewards without having to run a node.

How will the rewards be distributed?

Who owns the BOScoin TokenNet C ++ will receive dividends until the release BOScoin token D in 2018?

If I buy this TokenNet in October, will I also be entitled to receive this weekly reward?
I would like to know too Huh
The transaction fees will automatically be distributed to everyone who is holding BOScoin in the web wallet on the official BOScoin website. So for example if you have 1% of all BOScoins in your web wallet, you will receive 1% of the transaction fees. This amount will be added to your web wallet once a week.

I need to verify with the team who exactly is entitled to this reward. I'd assume it's everyone holding BOScoin in their web wallet, but it could also only be holders who participated during the fundraiser. I'll get back to you on this topic.

This transaction fee distribution will start once the TokenNet has been launched (end of September 2017) and will last until the MainNet has been launched (beginning of 2018). Once the MainNet launches, this distribution to each BOScoin holder will stop. From then on only BOScoin holders who are running nodes will then be entitled to receive a part of the transaction fees.

More information on the reward system can be found in the white paper.
As an update on one of the questions: the transaction fees during the TokenNet will be distributed to everyone who is holding BOScoin in their web wallet regardless of when they bought the BOScoins. This means that you will also receive a fraction of the transaction fees if you buy BOScoin on exchanges in October (and the months following up until MainNet launch).
Hello,
How about people who received BOScoin on bounty, , did they eligible to receive the transaction fees as well?
And it's good thing if people who bought on exchange later will receive transaction fees as well, by this the demand sure will increase, i might hold BOScoin for a while if it has a good trend in terms of values/rates later.

Tozex