Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227543 times)
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:12:13 AM

they may postpone he launch because of the the blood bath going on at the altcoin markets.
its price will be very affected if they launch it now.
i am both and ico investor and siganature campaign bounty hunter but i still want to buy more.
so i donot care even if they launch it now if it will give me to accumulate more boscoin under the ico price.
but still,i dont think it will go under the ico price even if they launch it now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:54:27 AM

they may postpone he launch because of the the blood bath going on at the altcoin markets.
i am both and ico investor and siganature campaign bounty hunter but i still want to buy more.
so i donot care even if they launch it now if it will give me to accumulate more boscoin under the ico price.
but still,i dont think it will go under the ico price even if they launch it now.

During launch I expect a dump from early investors/bounty hunters and also there would be a panic selling from Korean citizens owing to the strict laws for ICO which they may not feel comfortable with.It would be a good time to get the tokens for less price than the ICO.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:31:53 AM

During launch I expect a dump from early investors/bounty hunters and also there would be a panic selling from Korean citizens owing to the strict laws for ICO which they may not feel comfortable with.It would be a good time to get the tokens for less price than the ICO.

yeah you have good arguments but t also is very important which exchanges boscoin will be listed at after the launch.
if gets into bittrex or poloniex we can all forget buying under the ico price.even buying close to ico prices will be a dream but nothing more.
boscoin is one of the most anticipated upcoming coins along with tezos at the moment.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

BOScoin will have the same success as most smartcontract platforms (ETH, NEO, Qtum and other).

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Douglas Kim

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

TokenNet to launch on 31st of October

Over Chuseok, many tests have been conducted and although efforts to improve performance of the network has been satisfactory, our devs are insisting that we need a little more time. The plan was to launch at the end of September and we apologize for the delay, but now we have a new launch date — 31st of October. The delay is caused mainly by two things — redistribution of transaction fees and security. Below is a more detailed explanation as to why more time is needed and some of our concerns and progresses.

Redistribution of Transaction Fees

Our distributed network depends on nodes to validate transactions and each transaction requires a transaction fee. The fee is collected to a fee pool which is redistributed every week. As described in our white paper, validating nodes will receive 70% of the collected transaction fees and 30% will be sent to the Commons Budget, but since there is no Commons Budget at this stage, and since validation will be done by the development team, all of the transaction fees will be distributed to the holders of BOScoin according to their stake above the minimum balance. The reason why we need some more time is because we want to make certain that such redistribution is done without any glitches. Tests confirm that the redistribution logic is sound but there was an opinion within the team that it would be prudent to run one final additional test in real life conditions except for it being on a closed network now that everything is in place. Fees will be redistributed on a weekly basis, so running a test means observing the network for a week and see if BOScoins are finding their respective destinations properly. Such tests have already been commenced and we are planning more than a single test so it will take some time.

Security

As posted in our previous newsletters, we have asked a couple of security firms to look into our network and Web-wallet for any holes and gaps that need to be filled. Unfortunately we have not received the final report from any firm as of today. Security is the one area where no compromise can be made and we would like to be absolutely certain our network is impregnable. Should any security concern arise, we will need some time to fix it, hence the delay.
A group of white hackers within one of the security firms tried to hack our Web-wallet and they have submitted a preliminary report but no issue regarding both the Web-wallet and the network was raised so far. We are still waiting for the final report.

We believe there won’t be any problems but thought it would be best that we go ahead with this final process just to be sure. We have three weeks until the 31st and that should be enough time to handle any issues if something goes as unexpected (God forbid!). Development aside, we are also drafting and preparing a contingency plan for the worst case scenario in case the network misbehaves, or even fails. The stability of the network is our main priority and we are doing everything within our capabilities to improve it. Once again, we apologize for the delay but we have concluded this is in the best interest for everyone so please do bear with us until the end of this month.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:30:08 AM

So they just start development for token net now ? Test net they use lumens..the dev did not work efficiently. They good only before gathering money and then silent. Then said end of september when the time is near to date line they annpunce chuseok or whatsoever after chuseok they silent and then announce 31 october. Hahaha....funny...i am telling the fact not fud

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bytcoin

Activity: 211
Merit: 20

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:34:50 PM

I still want to sell 300000 BOScoin dashboard account.
bid price - your offer to pm'd
I buy! But you will have to sell me your email too.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:36:41 PM

BOScoin will have the same success as most smartcontract platforms (ETH, NEO, Qtum and other).

Looking forward for this project. This is a promising and a much awaiting development and i can say that a lot of people would dump their coin once it listed on the exchange.

I can say that is normal for investors to sell their token and then buy it on cheap price to gain more tokens. i can't predict the value of BOScoin once they release it. This is very exciting.
ricardosuperx

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

A positive attitude changes everything *_*

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

Did you create this profile only to sell? You are very trustworthy. Roll Eyes

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:54:39 PM

Desperate sellers will let many people to thank them for getting cheap. This will happen in my opinion and good to know that 31st October is launch date for token Net. I will raising money by then to buy some BOScoins. There are something caused of all these delays but can't not compromised over stability and security of the network.
bytcoin

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:10:58 PM

Your money and the account that sells will be secured in escrow until launch TokenNet, it looks like a futures contract.
I'll wait on the 31st and buy at HitBTC.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:09:49 PM

It is fully understandable the activities behind the scene though it no word in public for that at all. As we the tokenNet is approaching fast surely team at some level is involved in negotiation to take BosCoin at best available exchanges as well. I will say exciting times are coming finally as waiting tenure will be over soon.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:14:55 PM

Your money and the account that sells will be secured in escrow until launch TokenNet, it looks like a futures contract.
I'll wait on the 31st and buy at HitBTC.

Hitbtc have IOU market, but I do not remember what was the price of the ICO. It is necessary to estimate how much expensive there is selling coins.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519

vetherasset.app

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:38:31 AM

BOScoin when released will be a working product, not like EOS which is just a replacement ERC-20 token. Exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex are only listing coins which are:

- not a security
- have a working product

That is why they recently listed only coins like 0x, CVC and ADA. Which are not securities and have working product.

I think that BOS will be listed by at least one of the major exchanges, I'm betting on Bittrex.

bytcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:49:44 AM

I don't want to miss this train. Cool

dahemmer

Activity: 280

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:02:01 AM

So they just start development for token net now ? Test net they use lumens..the dev did not work efficiently. They good only before gathering money and then silent. Then said end of september when the time is near to date line they annpunce chuseok or whatsoever after chuseok they silent and then announce 31 october. Hahaha....funny...i am telling the fact not fud

As a matter of fact, you are spreading misinformation instead of telling the facts.

1) The team has been transparent and consistent in their communication. There have been weekly updates through blog posts and newsletters for the past three months. Why exactly are you saying that they are "silent"?

2) The team has clearly stated that they are using Stellar's TestNet for the time being, and that they would switch to their own mock TokenNet. See this newsletter for reference. Since BOScoin is using the Stellar Consensus Protocol, there are no technical issues or inabilities to switch to their own implementation once it's fully ready. The purpose was to use and test the web wallet functionality, which everyone has been able to do for the past two weeks.

3) Development has been ongoing for months now. Feel free to check out the different repositories on GitHub. There have been daily, even hourly updates in the past weeks.

4) Delays are never pleasant to hear, and I understand you are not happy about it. I, however, would rather see a good working platform which is a few weeks late, than a platform with bugs and glitches. If the team decides to deviate from the plan for certain reasons, there's nothing that we can do but wait. Unforeseen circumstances and delays can be part of any project, and it's not different for BOScoin. At least they have been transparent and communicative about this.

So please, don't make up information.

https://boscoin.io
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:05:55 AM

Just to be prepared for the launch, will there be wallets available to withdraw the boscoin tokens before the main net is launched? Or we will have to wait after the launch for the wallet to be available.And whether we will have online/mobile based wallets to store the coins?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:12:50 AM

The big wait is finally over. I am very hopeful. I could not invest a lot, but I'll buy some more.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
dahemmer

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:21:56 AM

Just to be prepared for the launch, will there be wallets available to withdraw the boscoin tokens before the main net is launched? Or we will have to wait after the launch for the wallet to be available.And whether we will have online/mobile based wallets to store the coins?

Web wallets will be released together with the TokenNet on October 31. They will be available on a https://boscoin.io managed domain and will allow you to transfer BOScoin from and to it, so no need to wait for the MainNet to exchange BOScoin.

Mobile wallets will be released in the Sirius milestone after the MainNet launch, but no specific dates have been announced yet.

https://boscoin.io
yangS

Activity: 896
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:31:09 AM

It will be released on october 31 why fudding now? your post would have made sense in september,now boscoin will enter the market. probably not the best time regarding the btc run.let's see
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: