Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:30:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gunbot trading bot  (Read 3626 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:33:45 PM

yeah i agree, after seeing all the good feedback i decided to buy my license, i can say it is a very easy bot to use and telegram group is very active and helpful.
double thumbs up for such amazing bot Smiley

Is it possible to give us a little feedback after using it please? on how easy It's possible to use and how profitable It can be and the investments you must make in order to start making some profit.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:00:25 PM

I remember someone sold his Gunbot license a few weeks ago. He did not disclose his reasons why he is selling his license but you can ask him directly here is the link to the for sale thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781436.msg17765284#msg17765284 and here is the link to his profile so you can send a PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=843526

I think its good for those who plans to start with trading but you can earn more if you do it yourself.

Hey,

Why are you even selling your license?

Regards

I am not a good trader  Wink Wink Wink
I begin to wonder what has being a good trader got to do with having a robot trade for him? Was he referring to setting of the parameters or management of his fund? I think the overall idea from that is not to even think of hiding behind a bot if one knows next to nothing about how trading works and then how the bot works.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:44:37 PM

If you already have experience in trade and you know that how to run the bot in your trade then you have to buy that bot because that is very nice bot for your trade in poloniex and you will get a good benefit.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:50:54 AM

I've seen a lot of positive reviews on this gunbot even on other forums. I don't ' think the bot trades perfectly but in the end you end up in profit. For now i' m yet to find a negative review on this bot. The creator seems pretty reliable and the same goes for the customers service. This kinda seems too good to be true but I hope it's not.
Yeah right? I was looking for a bot that could do this and this one has the most reliable reports I have seen so far on the net. I think since it trades 24/7 the amount of profit rises considerably faster and more predictably than if one traded manually.

I am really thinking about a bot like this myself although 0.1BTC feels a little steep. I’m not sure how long I would have to have it just to pay off the price of the bot.
I think the speed of  getting your ROI highly depends on the amount you're able to invest in Poloniex itself. I'm also still eager to buy the bot but I see a lot of people selling their bot for some reason. Makes me a little bit sceptical.
PWMJ

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:37:44 PM

So far the BOT is working awesome for me....especially if you are happy with 1-3% increases average daily.
I am using bollinger bands method but only on about 10 pairs.....so far its just not a ton of trades.....other than that...its awesome

I will be increasing my trading pairs daily
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:52:51 PM

So far the BOT is working awesome for me....especially if you are happy with 1-3% increases average daily.
I am using bollinger bands method but only on about 10 pairs.....so far its just not a ton of trades.....other than that...its awesome

I will be increasing my trading pairs daily

I'm sorry but these software bots are only stupid things. They don't make you earn or profit at all. The same method is advertised for forex which also doesn't work. So please stop spreading wrong ideas.

If the bot make you earn continuously, why the hell shall the owner sell it to you?
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:19:06 PM

yeah i agree, after seeing all the good feedback i decided to buy my license, i can say it is a very easy bot to use and telegram group is very active and helpful.
double thumbs up for such amazing bot Smiley

Is it possible to give us a little feedback after using it please? on how easy It's possible to use and how profitable It can be and the investments you must make in order to start making some profit.
Making profit using bot would be still depends in your own setup and i think there is no assurance that you can make a good profit using bot and bot can only help you to automatically manage your coins.. signals, auto sell, auto buy, but its just a tool that can manage your coins not making profit..

I think manually will be still good to make a good profit.. just use some apps that can give you a sound or alert if the price is increasing or the price decreases.. in this way you have a signal what will happen in bitcoin that i think you can be still trade using phone..
DaleyEdster

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:56:22 PM

I bought this bot a couple of weeks ago. I was also sceptical as I saw a few people selling their licenses! I took the plunge anyway. It's far from perfect but in my short time using it I've made 7% return. I'm not saying that it's better than manual trading cos you can probably make much more that way but I just wanted something that I could leave running 24 / 7 and not have to tinker with it much. I still monitor it closely but so far, so good!
NarKotix

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:35:16 PM

GUNBOT XT has just been released. The evolution of GUNBOT has come forward leaps and bounds in the last few months. Gunthar and his team have worked tirelessly to put this version together and it is truly impressive. It now has fantastic documentation in the for of a wiki but I'm happy to chat with you guys on Telegramif you would like to know more.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: