Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:48:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free 200INR WORTH Of Bitcoins  (Read 2306 times)
akija (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:39:26 AM

Hello Friends ,

If You want 200 INR worth Of Bitcoins for free , There exists a code which you can Use to Get It for free .

You Can Reply Or Pm to get that .- Only For Indian Bitcoin Users

Thanks

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

Hi,

Kindly share the code to get 200 rs INR. And also let us know if there are any term and conditions attached to it. Or is it absolutely free. Kindly pm the code with details associated with it.

Thanks
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:47:48 AM

Hello Friends ,

If You want 200 INR worth Of Bitcoins for free , There exists a code which you can Use to Get It for free .

Thanks

A little more detail would be helpful.
How will you check whether the users are Indian? Does it involve giving your phone number? I value my privacy and wouldn't trade it for Rs 200.  Smiley
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 11:05:07 AM

Could you post here some details, or pm them ?
200 rupees seem to be too much to be free. What tasks are required to be done ?
btw, pm sent.

Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

He might be looking to provide some information regarding using his referral link to unocoin i guess if i remember correctly they did have the same voucher if i am wrong i would like to know about it .
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:55:30 PM

He might be looking to provide some information regarding using his referral link to unocoin i guess if i remember correctly they did have the same voucher if i am wrong i would like to know about it .
Does unocoin offer 200 rs to referral and referee both?Is there any announcement regarding this in their official thread here or elsewhere else?
Op is a newbie  and I think he was only trolling.

apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:30:55 AM

Does unocoin offer 200 rs to referral and referee both?Is there any announcement regarding this in their official thread here or elsewhere else?
No he is not trolling. I used the coupon given by him at unocoin it is was valid. It gave me 200 rs worth of btc in my account.
Though there might be exceptions for users that have already activated a similar type coupon once.

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

Can you share with us as well that coupon and is it only applicable once per user or across users can use the same coupon while registering or for already existing users? Also is this offer still have validity or already being expired?
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 11:56:28 AM

Hello Friends ,

Thanks
Hi,if you still have one left,pass it on to me please.
Can we create multiple account to claim that code with different details and ip addresses?Can you please elaborate more on this?
divyam_94

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:02:43 PM

hi can you send it to me!! i need them & i am indian Smiley
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:17:32 PM

No he is not trolling. I used the coupon given by him at unocoin it is was valid. It gave me 200 rs worth of btc in my account.
Though there might be exceptions for users that have already activated a similar type coupon once.

So it means that the offer is on unocoin site and he is giving the voucher to claim only on unocoin, so it means who ever is having account in unocoin can enjoy this voucher. others have to open a new account.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 05:52:24 PM

This is the code that the OP is talking about: UNOWEEK200

It is valid only for new users who create an account and verify their documents. I also received Rs. 200 months ago when they had the same offer and I could only withdraw it to my bitcoin address. You need minimum Rs. 1000 to withdraw the cash to your bank.

T&C of the coupon:

Terms and conditions
1. Every coupon has an expiry date that will be printed on the brochure/leaflet. The coupon is valid only till that expiry date.
2. In case of any descripancy related to usage of coupons, Unocoin’s decision will be final and binding.
3. If you are redeeming a coupon that will give you bitcoins that is worth a specifc amount of INR, then Unocoin’s present BUY price will be considered for calculation. You will need a verified account to use those bitcoins.

They also have a referral bonus: Through Unocoin referral program you can earn 15% of the transaction fee that Unocoin charges to your referrals as a gift.

dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

It is valid only for new users who create an account and verify their documents. I also received Rs. 200 months ago when they had the same offer and I could only withdraw it to my bitcoin address. You need minimum Rs. 1000 to withdraw the cash to your bank.

T&C of the coupon:

Terms and conditions
1. Every coupon has an expiry date that will be printed on the brochure/leaflet. The coupon is valid only till that expiry date.
2. In case of any descripancy related to usage of coupons, Unocoin’s decision will be final and binding.
3. If you are redeeming a coupon that will give you bitcoins that is worth a specifc amount of INR, then Unocoin’s present BUY price will be considered for calculation. You will need a verified account to use those bitcoins.

They also have a referral bonus: Through Unocoin referral program you can earn 15% of the transaction fee that Unocoin charges to your referrals as a gift.

+1

Already registered users can visit https://www.unocoin.com/coupons after you login to redeem your coupons.

Regards

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

DomainMagnate

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 11:22:19 AM

It is valid only for new users who create an account and verify their documents. I also received Rs. 200 months ago when they had the same offer and I could only withdraw it to my bitcoin address.
Is this code still valid ?We can't withdraw it but can we send it to someone or use to trade?

T&C of the coupon:

Terms and conditions

What is the expiry date of the coupon you posted above and where can expiry date be found on coupon?
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:07:21 PM

It is valid only for new users who create an account and verify their documents. I also received Rs. 200 months ago when they had the same offer and I could only withdraw it to my bitcoin address.
Is this code still valid ?We can't withdraw it but can we send it to someone or use to trade?

T&C of the coupon:

Terms and conditions

What is the expiry date of the coupon you posted above and where can expiry date be found on coupon?

Yes it is still valid coupon code, you can also use another coupon code UNO200 instead as well. I dont remember the expiry date though.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:33:02 PM

[/quote]

Dashingriddler already answered about the expiry date. There's no minimum limit on spending those bitcoins. The moment you enter the coupon code and then verify your account, you get ~0.003223 (Rs. 200) in your account which you can send to any bitcoin address. You can use it to trade as well but only bank withdrawal is not possible.

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:05:40 PM

Hey do you know say an old account holder wants to know if he has used this coupon of 200 Rs or not, so where can one find it. Say in case if one has used it so will get a message like already used something like that or an old user now cannot avail this coupon and valid for new only?
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

Hey do you know say an old account holder wants to know if he has used this coupon of 200 Rs or not, so where can one find it. Say in case if one has used it so will get a message like already used something like that or an old user now cannot avail this coupon and valid for new only?

You can only add the coupon while signing up with unocoin (it gives you an option "coupon code". There is no option to add the coupon later.

If you have an old unocoin account, you can see the transaction (in case you had added the coupon code while signing up with unocoin) as the first bitcoin transaction with the ACTION as Coupon BTC.

DomainMagnate

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 09:15:26 PM

You can only add the coupon while signing up with unocoin (it gives you an option "coupon code". There is no option to add the coupon later.

If you have an old unocoin account, you can see the transaction (in case you had added the coupon code while signing up with unocoin) as the first bitcoin transaction with the ACTION as Coupon BTC.
Do we also get referral commission if someone signs up on our recommendation?I guess that was the reason why op decided to create this thread,He wanted everyone to become curious and then he pm them his referral link.
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:12:58 AM

Do we also get referral commission if someone signs up on our recommendation?I guess that was the reason why op decided to create this thread,He wanted everyone to become curious and then he pm them his referral link.

We have the referral program where the referrer earn 15% of transaction fee charged by us.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄