Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Need loan] 0.02 BTC - Repaying 0.022 back on 23.01.2017  (Read 1061 times)
onnz423 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:35:16 PM

I have an urgent need for some general store supplies, and i need 0.02BTC to buy them
I'll get my bank transfer for salary at 23.01.2017 around 3.15 AM GMT. Payback will be done before 11.00 AM GMT.
Thank you before hand.

Information about the account: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=8ipou44d

Signed message from my address, which i used for taking loans from Lone Shark:

Message: Today is 21.07.2017 and im seeking for a loan of 0.02BTC with my account as a collateral. Im not on any SMAS list.

Address: 1J6Ai6FKmbR7R9PJEh2RoN6LGwoUaJa1to

Signature: H286H0LhPeafKxtZKVdnLcogvs7wEByNoqPlOskLnmV5X5ff1W//rWsVmYaeGhtcaClZ57q6L3CaiH7Rya5tfEg=

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
TurbacoLiam

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

I have an urgent need for some general store supplies, and i need 0.02BTC to buy them
I'll get my bank transfer for salary at 23.01.2017 around 3.15 AM GMT. Payback will be done before 11.00 AM GMT.
Thank you before hand.

Information about the account: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=8ipou44d

Message: Today is 21.07.2017 and im seeking for a loan of 0.02BTC with my account as a collateral. Im not on any SMAS list.

Signature: H286H0LhPeafKxtZKVdnLcogvs7wEByNoqPlOskLnmV5X5ff1W//rWsVmYaeGhtcaClZ57q6L3CaiH7Rya5tfEg=

Sending in 2 mins Smiley , please send me details or find a escrow.
onnz423 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

Thank you before hand.

Sending in 2 mins Smiley , please send me details or find a escrow.

Okay thank you Smiley I'll ask Lone shark to hold the account, if that is cool for you? Smiley
Or can you recommend some escrow?

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:59:59 PM

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Today is Jan. 21, 2017.

I was contacted by onnz423 about this loan. If TurbacoLiam would be willing to get my service as escrow, I would be glad to hold his account for a fee of 1% or  0.001btc which ever is higher.

If you would need RDP access to the account, this is optional for the approval of both parties, I would require a fee of 0.0001btc/day or 0.001btc, which ever is higher, on top of the escrow fee.

Cheers,
Lone Shark
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i
Gw4NXnmJr09m2YD+TwkJvDF/geWZEBgxwa7K1LfpnnsAR1gObSiVdLM5TsseLhLI15BtVe8TLsZfbUwvHlxpTpM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
onnz423 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:03:53 PM

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Today is Jan. 21, 2017.

I was contacted by onnz423 about this loan. If TurbacoLiam would be willing to get my service as escrow, I would be glad to hold his account for a fee of 1% or  0.001btc which ever is higher.

If you would need RDP access to the account, this is optional for the approval of both parties, I would require a fee of 0.0001btc/day or 0.001btc, which ever is higher, on top of the escrow fee.

Cheers,
Lone Shark
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i
Gw4NXnmJr09m2YD+TwkJvDF/geWZEBgxwa7K1LfpnnsAR1gObSiVdLM5TsseLhLI15BtVe8TLsZfbUwvHlxpTpM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

If this is okay for TurbacoLiam, i will pay for the escrow service seperately for Lone Shark (You can send the 0.001 seperately from my loan amount to him if it is okay.)

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
TurbacoLiam

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:01:26 PM

fine no issues. Have you secured collateral shark ?
onnz423 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

Im sending the account details to shark now, please do send the 0.001btc from my loan amount to shark and the remaining to my address.
Thank you very much, send me repayment details to this thread thank you Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
TurbacoLiam

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

Im sending the account details to shark now, please do send the 0.001btc from my loan amount to shark and the remaining to my address.

Basically I don't need any interest just send me 0.0212 ( 0.0002 for fees please ) back on or before the mentioned date. I am sending 0.02 to you and 0.001 to shark.

repayment addy : 13JodfnKKqsZBFmb4hirZbEzgZuTidSRM4

I will send 0.02 + 0.001 once I get confirmation of account escrowed.
Lone Shark

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

Basically I don't need any interest just send me 0.0212 ( 0.0002 for fees please ) back on or before the mentioned date. I am sending 0.02 to you and 0.001 to shark.

Hi TurbacoLiam,

I am now in the possession of the account of onnz423. Please release the funds now.

Thanks.
TurbacoLiam

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:12:08 PM

Hi TurbacoLiam,

I am now in the possession of the account of onnz423. Please release the funds now.

Thanks.

Give your address also for 0.001 please
Lone Shark

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

Hi TurbacoLiam,

Thanks.

Give your address also for 0.001 please

Please send to 1SHArkGXkgvz4id6ih7bSuDqTM4gFHV6i .

Thank you.
TurbacoLiam

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:19:31 PM

withdrawn from an exchange you both should get in 20 mins approx.
Lone Shark

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

Once he repays you, please send me a pm. I will only release the account only at your order or after an investigation if ever there would be a conflict. Thank you. See you guys on the 23rd.

Cheers,
Lone Shark
TurbacoLiam

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:33:17 PM

Once he repays you, please send me a pm. I will only release the account only at your order or after an investigation if ever there would be a conflict. Thank you. See you guys on the 23rd.

Cheers,
Lone Shark

will do thanks !

sent both, 0.001 : 9859f5710cbb2183e993cfaf731fcff1ee8a33d8a4d8e854f2e95820560bfb9a

0.02 : 18da003791f7f4b0321161e63c425c4e309b8e953142a7e0e345e27ace81885e
TurbacoLiam

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:17:31 AM

approx 4 hours left hope you repay asap Smiley and if you need extension please contact me.
Lone Shark

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:49:46 AM

I think he still has the whole day of the 23rd to declare him in default. Well, that is my rule for any of my loan.  Also, at the deadline is when I only declare the borrower as late but I give them 3 days to pay back if not that is when I declare them as defaulted. Well it is your choice, you're the lender here and I don't know what your deal is. Just let me know.
TurbacoLiam

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:58:08 AM

I think he still has the whole day of the 23rd to declare him in default. Well, that is my rule for any of my loan.  Also, at the deadline is when I only declare the borrower as late but I give them 3 days to pay back if not that is when I declare them as defaulted. Well it is your choice, you're the lender here and I don't know what your deal is. Just let me know.

What kind of escrow is this ? I mean escrow makes his own rules crushing the rules agreed by parties ? WOW I am sorry i used your service.
Anyways I myself wont declare him default but I would never use your escrow.

Hope he repays asap.
Lone Shark

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:02:59 AM

I think he still has the whole day of the 23rd to declare him in default. Well, that is my rule for any of my loan.  Also, at the deadline is when I only declare the borrower as late but I give them 3 days to pay back if not that is when I declare them as defaulted. Well it is your choice, you're the lender here and I don't know what your deal is. Just let me know.

What kind of escrow is this ? I mean escrow makes his own rules crushing the rules agreed by parties ? WOW I am sorry i used your service.

Hope he repays asap.

What I said is "it is your choice, you're the lender here and don't know what your deal is. Just let me know." In simple terms, it is up to you if you want to declare him in default and just tell me if you would. I was just recommending a course of action in case he defaulted, which would be still at the end of the day of the 23rd which would be 16hours from now based on forum time (time everybody follows here, by the way). Did I change your lending rules? I did not. Also for your info, he has already paid back.

https://blockchain.info/address/13JodfnKKqsZBFmb4hirZbEzgZuTidSRM4

So will I release the account now? :/
TurbacoLiam

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:06:25 AM

I think he still has the whole day of the 23rd to declare him in default. Well, that is my rule for any of my loan.  Also, at the deadline is when I only declare the borrower as late but I give them 3 days to pay back if not that is when I declare them as defaulted. Well it is your choice, you're the lender here and I don't know what your deal is. Just let me know.

Hope he repays asap.

What I said is "it is your choice, you're the lender here and don't know what your deal is. Just let me know." In simple terms, it is up to you if you want to declare him in default and just tell me if you would. I was just recommending a course of action in case he defaulted, which would be still at the end of the day of the 23rd which would be 16hours from now based on forum time (time everybody follows here, by the way). Did I change your lending rules? I did not. Also for your info, he has already paid back.

Actually I can happily give him 3 days more but its not a good thing to state own rules friend, and yes I see the repayment but please release the account after 1 conformation.
Thanks again.

Excellent borrower just hope next time he would use a better escrow.

And note : I am not money minded man else I wont have given you 0.001 from my own pocket and I gave him a interest free loan.
Lone Shark

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:12:32 AM

Hope he repays asap.

Actually I can happily give him 3 days more but its not a good thing to state own rules friend, and yes I see the repayment but please release the coins after 1 conformation.
Thanks again.

Excellent borrower just hope next time he would use a better escrow.

Wow. I think I did every diligence an escrow needs to do here and I did not break any rules or laws in this deal. I act as escrow and it is my job to keep everybody happy. If you can point out what I did wrong, I would appreciate it. But I believe I did what I need to do. Part of being an escrow is to investigate if the is a problem with the deal, escrows need to be neutral. I have been neutral with you both.

After 1 confirmation I will release his account.

Thanks to the both of you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: