Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:38:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ]  (Read 69330 times)
Dotrego

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

What price is per token, what we can expect now? How tokens will be distributed?
HYBRIDs will be distributed to donators who registered their transaction with our crowdfund in the past three months. They can distribute them further after receiving them in July if they want to, or hold them to increase their amount in 2018, 2019, 2020 and when future asset systems are connected.

We thank everyone for their support of the project, and hope to provide you with Ethereum support soon Smiley

Allo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:06:36 PM

As per https://internetofcoins.org/en/earlyholders:

AFTER MAKING ADDRESSES

When you have made 7 addresses using the blockchain systems above, please send them to us by e-mail to: distribution@internetofcoins.org

Please copy and include the following in your message.

TXID: {transaction ID's you used}
Omni: {public key}
Ethereum: {public key}
NEM: {public key}
Bitshares: {public key}
Counterparty: {public key}
NXT: {public key}
Waves: {public key}

Could someone please clarify how such submissions would be verified to ensure that the claimant is in fact the original contributor?
TXID-s are publicly visible, aren't they? I.e. - where in this equation is the proof of ownership of the contributor's private key?
Thx
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:12:28 AM

What price is per token, what we can expect now? How tokens will be distributed?
HYBRIDs will be distributed to donators who registered their transaction with our crowdfund in the past three months. They can distribute them further after receiving them in July if they want to, or hold them to increase their amount in 2018, 2019, 2020 and when future asset systems are connected.

We thank everyone for their support of the project, and hope to provide you with Ethereum support soon Smiley
I don't get it why do you need us to make 7 different wallets and also the will the tokens hit the exchange in 2018? And you are distributing to early holders i don't get it how will it even help if we can't exchange it
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

As per https://internetofcoins.org/en/earlyholders:

AFTER MAKING ADDRESSES

When you have made 7 addresses using the blockchain systems above, please send them to us by e-mail to: distribution@internetofcoins.org

Please copy and include the following in your message.

TXID: {transaction ID's you used}
Omni: {public key}
Ethereum: {public key}
NEM: {public key}
Bitshares: {public key}
Counterparty: {public key}
NXT: {public key}
Waves: {public key}

Could someone please clarify how such submissions would be verified to ensure that the claimant is in fact the original contributor?
TXID-s are publicly visible, aren't they? I.e. - where in this equation is the proof of ownership of the contributor's private key?
Thx

HYBRIDs will be distributed to donators who registered their transaction with our crowdfund in the past three months. They can distribute them further after receiving them in July if they want to

Hi Dotrego and Agent725

I got feedback from our community that it is unclear fro them about the distribution of the tokens and 7 networks proportion.
Could you please create the instruction with the screenshots for example for 1ETH investment in Crowdfound, so investors will understand what exactly they need to do no win order to get tokens now?
Thank you!
Poly
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:01:34 PM

Thx
We only transfer to people who have registered their transaction during the crowdfund, starting with the people who provided a valid PIN. If there is any dispute about ownership, we request additional verification. There will be a grace period for anyone who did not receive our reminders.

I don't get it why do you need us to make 7 different wallets and also the will the tokens hit the exchange in 2018? And you are distributing to early holders i don't get it how will it even help if we can't exchange it
This is a multichain asset. Distribution works differently because we are linking up the different existing blockchains in the system. We introduced this phase in July because some people really wanted to already have the HYBRIDs transferred to them, instead of waiting for our wallet. The wallet is what they are actually designed for: cross-blockchain matching. That will also provide just one simple interface instead of having to go through 7.

So the norm, and also the easiest way to receive your HYBRIDs is to wait for distribution when the wallet becomes available. We are now adding Ethereum support, so we're at 2/7 of asset systems implemented, not counting Lisk.

Becoming an 'early holder' just means you can get them before the wallet. But only if you want to go through all the hoops of the current external available infrastructure, which means registering on all chains. (This is actually something we're trying to simplify with our project as well, by providing one interface)
 Then as a holder you can move them via the decentralized exchanges if you want to. We are in talks, and expect HYBRID to be listed at a centralized one as well before September.

@PolyPanto;
The offer to distribute NOW is for anyone who really wants the HYBRIDs now, even though they have no function yet. We are not responsible for existing blockchain projects or their affiliated systems, but made a small selection of available web wallets which may be easy to enough for users to register (and have their own sites, FAQ's etc.). If this is too hard for someone, I would advise to wait for the 'grandmother-proof solution' we're developing with the team ourselves (see roadmap). We did have to create one for NXT because we couldn't locate a safe version online.

Again I'd like to state that this is an experiment for new infrastructure, which is why the project sometimes may ask for different things, than other blockchain initiatives.
Right now we're asking all supporters to reply to their mailed instructions (as stated in the newsletter) with addresses for these 7 chains. It doesn't matter if you donated 1 ETH, 1 XEM or in another currency; HYBRID is a multichain token so we'll need an address on all chains to perform an even distribution. Otherwise using HYBRIDs as one of the transfer methods in the system is not possible.

PolyPanto

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:09:54 PM

Thx
We only transfer to people who have registered their transaction during the crowdfund, starting with the people who provided a valid PIN. If there is any dispute about ownership, we request additional verification. There will be a grace period for anyone who did not receive our reminders.

This is a multichain asset. Distribution works differently because we are linking up the different existing blockchains in the system. We introduced this phase in July because some people really wanted to already have the HYBRIDs transferred to them, instead of waiting for our wallet. The wallet is what they are actually designed for: cross-blockchain matching. That will also provide just one simple interface instead of having to go through 7.

So the norm, and also the easiest way to receive your HYBRIDs is to wait for distribution when the wallet becomes available. We are now adding Ethereum support, so we're at 2/7 of asset systems implemented, not counting Lisk.

Becoming an 'early holder' just means you can get them before the wallet. But only if you want to go through all the hoops of the current external available infrastructure, which means registering on all chains. (This is actually something we're trying to simplify with our project as well, by providing one interface)
 Then as a holder you can move them via the decentralized exchanges if you want to. We are in talks, and expect HYBRID to be listed at a centralized one as well before September.

@PolyPanto;
The offer to distribute NOW is for anyone who really wants the HYBRIDs now, even though they have no function yet. We are not responsible for existing blockchain projects or their affiliated systems, but made a small selection of available web wallets which may be easy to enough for users to register (and have their own sites, FAQ's etc.). If this is too hard for someone, I would advise to wait for the 'grandmother-proof solution' we're developing with the team ourselves (see roadmap). We did have to create one for NXT because we couldn't locate a safe version online.

Again I'd like to state that this is an experiment for new infrastructure, which is why the project sometimes may ask for different things, than other blockchain initiatives.
Right now we're asking all supporters to reply to their mailed instructions (as stated in the newsletter) with addresses for these 7 chains. It doesn't matter if you donated 1 ETH, 1 XEM or in another currency; HYBRID is a multichain token so we'll need an address on all chains to perform an even distribution. Otherwise using HYBRIDs as one of the transfer methods in the system is not possible.

@Dotrego thank you for your reply, but could you please clarify, in case investor deposted 7 BTC, and he will open 7 wallets in 7 blockchains, how will will divide my  7 BTC, xxx HYBRID  in value of 1 BTC in each chain in HYBRID -the wallets of other blockchains will see it as HYBRID? This is what people don't understand how asset HYBRID can be on the other blockchain wallets  as HYBRID. Probably investors want to get HYBRID in order to be able to trade on the Exchange. So they are more interested in receiving HYBRID in order to be able to withdraw it to the exchange and in case they want to transfer HYBRID to the exchange what will be the process? As some investors are good traders but not good in technology side. So they are interested if they bought xxx amount of HYBRID how they can withdraw it to exchange total amount, where probably you will have pairs with HYBRID to other assets. I hope I explained clearly the concern of some investors.
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:15:30 PM

When already they will have ICO pass?
PolyPanto

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:17:08 PM

When already they will have ICO pass?

Hi, I finished in June, even in the title it is written " CROWDFUND CLOSED"
Allo

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:52:19 PM

Thx

Thanks for the explanation @Dotrego.
When you say PIN, are you referring to the 5-digit code issued at time of contribution?
Basically, if one has this code and the txid, that's all that is required to later claim HYBRID-s once the cross-chain wallet becomes available. - Is that a correct understanding?
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:01:45 AM

@Dotrego thank you for your reply, but could you please clarify, in case investor deposted 7 BTC, and he will open 7 wallets in 7 blockchains, how will will divide my  7 BTC, xxx HYBRID  in value of 1 BTC in each chain in HYBRID -the wallets of other blockchains will see it as HYBRID? This is what people don't understand how asset HYBRID can be on the other blockchain wallets  as HYBRID. Probably investors want to get HYBRID in order to be able to trade on the Exchange. So they are more interested in receiving HYBRID in order to be able to withdraw it to the exchange and in case they want to transfer HYBRID to the exchange what will be the process? As some investors are good traders but not good in technology side. So they are interested if they bought xxx amount of HYBRID how they can withdraw it to exchange total amount, where probably you will have pairs with HYBRID to other assets. I hope I explained clearly the concern of some investors.
The donation is split in 7 about equal pieces, so donators will receive 1/7 of their originally donated value on every blockchain (plus rounding off), making 7/7 in total. That's why we need 7 addresses. The Status ICO has shown again how risky it can be to be dependent on just one type of blockchain. After receiving, the users will be able transfer them via decentralized exchanges or a centralized one. Their value is equally distributed among the 7 types of blockchains we're supporting first.

When you say PIN, are you referring to the 5-digit code issued at time of contribution? Basically, if one has this code and the txid, that's all that is required to later claim HYBRID-s once the cross-chain wallet becomes available. - Is that a correct understanding?
Well if you properly filed it, there is more to test with. But we'll only come to that if there is reason for doubt. For instance, we also only accept requests from existing registered email addresses.

Allo

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:09:34 AM

The donation is split in 7 about equal pieces, so donators will receive 1/7 of their originally donated value on every blockchain (plus rounding off), making 7/7 in total. That's why we need 7 addresses. The Status ICO has shown again how risky it can be to be dependent on just one type of blockchain. After receiving, the users will be able transfer them via decentralized exchanges or a centralized one. Their value is equally distributed among the 7 types of blockchains we're supporting first.

When you say PIN, are you referring to the 5-digit code issued at time of contribution? Basically, if one has this code and the txid, that's all that is required to later claim HYBRID-s once the cross-chain wallet becomes available. - Is that a correct understanding?
Well if you properly filed it, there is more to test with. But we'll only come to that if there is reason for doubt. For instance, we also only accept requests from existing registered email addresses.

Yes, email address too. - Thanks!
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:23:16 AM

You coin can be used on 7 blockchains i get it but why can't be decide on which blockchain we wanna use and i have purchased a few plus earned from bounty so will i get both now or when your wallet comes out
agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 02:17:25 PM

@giveen: From the Internet of Coins wallet we will build the possibility of using the chain of your choice. However, to ensure a good growth for HYBRID on all chains, we first distribute them divided over these chains.

@all: We've done the first test distributions, and have discovered some problems with downloading the NXT blockchain. We will distribute NXT after the other tokens as soon as we can pull in the entire chain.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

Bach21

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:51:38 AM

Hi, where can I find my PIN?
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:59:41 PM

I saw this on the official website. If you are a beginner, we advise you to wait until we release our first wallet for Internet of Coins supporting HYBRID tokens.
I'm a beginner. I can wait until the wallet for internet of coins supporting HYBRID tokens gets released. Should I need to notify this to any of the concern authority who is in charge for the distribution of HYBRID tokens for the participants.
agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 06:33:48 AM

@Bach21: You should have received it by e-mail when you signed up during our crowdfund. If not, please send us a support request.

@oegarod: No need to do anything. If you choose to wait we will automatically add you to the list for the second distribution.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

yonatangov

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:09:40 AM

what was the price for one ico coin (whithout any bonus.. )?

when will it be tradeable?
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:46:44 PM

@Bach21: You should have received it by e-mail when you signed up during our crowdfund. If not, please send us a support request.

@oegarod: No need to do anything. If you choose to wait we will automatically add you to the list for the second distribution.
Thanks for the information regarding the distribution of HYBRID tokens.
RealEndymion

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

Thanks for the info and good work. I'm one that will wait until the wallet release.

rivetz  ●●●  Decentralized & Mobile Cyber Security Token
▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄  Crowdsale Opens ▶ July 25th, 2017  ▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄
facebook   ▲   twitter   ▲   Google+
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:31:11 PM

what was the price for one ico coin (whithout any bonus.. )?

when will it be tradeable?
ICO price was 1-2 usd depending on when you bought.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: