Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Samsung Galaxy S7 blacklisted CHEAP  (Read 584 times)
ddec90 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:42:13 PM

I have for sale a Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale, it is in perfect condition, and comes with slightly beaten up light blue otter box. I DID NOT STEAL THIS PHONE, it was found at a highway rest stop and I've been holding on to it for a while hoping to find the owner, but I wasn't able to access the phone or any contacts on it, and no one sent texts to it to reply. The phone is factory reset and there is no factory reset protection. Because it's blacklisted, I'm selling it for $250 but the price is very negotiable, and will only use escrow. It retails for $450 used so it's hell of a steal. I have photos upon request.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:26:18 PM

I have for sale a Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale, it is in perfect condition, and comes with slightly beaten up light blue otter box. I DID NOT STEAL THIS PHONE, it was found at a highway rest stop and I've been holding on to it for a while hoping to find the owner, but I wasn't able to access the phone or any contacts on it, and no one sent texts to it to reply. The phone is factory reset and there is no factory reset protection. Because it's blacklisted, I'm selling it for $250 but the price is very negotiable, and will only use escrow. It retails for $450 used so it's hell of a steal. I have photos upon request.

I'm not familiar with such things but could you explain to us more about what blacklisted for smartphones means?
What are the risk using this, do all functions of the phone work or there is something that doesnt work?
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:49:27 PM

I'm not familiar with such things but could you explain to us more about what blacklisted for smartphones means?
What are the risk using this, do all functions of the phone work or there is something that doesnt work?

I think that he means that you cannot use it in his country? or not at all and you need a software or something else?
Lol, i cannot understand exactly! Cheesy Undecided
ddec90 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:53:35 PM

Blacklisted means its network capabilities are unavailable in my country (USA) as it was reported lost. There is no risk in using it as is, and everything else works fine.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:09:20 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 03:35:54 AM by digicoinuser

That's really odd, I would expect someone to want to retrieve their phone.  Is this the version that comes with the self destruct feature?   Grin

moneytalk69

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:18:23 AM

It seems will work in EU ? can you post some screenshots ?
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:28:37 AM

Is it GSM? I might be able to unblock this depending on GSM or CDMA
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:24:46 AM

Blacklisted means its network capabilities are unavailable in my country (USA) as it was reported lost. There is no risk in using it as is, and everything else works fine.

Not a clear answer, so the phone network does not work at all or only in Usa?
Will it work in EU countries, i mean network, 4G, 3G and all other things like a normal S7.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:46:36 AM

Lots of networked share information. That means that if a network in the USA blacklists the phone, it is possible that other networks around the globe will blacklist it from working on their network too.
OP, it is best for you to carry out a full IMEI check and post back with the results including what countries this phone will work in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: