Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yocoin - Insurance Based On Smart Contract  (Read 20949 times)
kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

I think this is another attempt to make money by creating the fork of the existing crypto currency. The topic does not even have information about what's special about this coin
RealityOne

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

Please make sure you use the fast method now for swapping. wait for few days and if coins doesnt arrive at your wallet the pm me your userID. And yes your coins are always secure, you dont have to worry about them. btw are you a trader or working on a community basis(marketing)??

Started out with YoCoin in 2016 marketing the coin but now I'm more into trading...............
RealityOne

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

I think this is another attempt to make money by creating the fork of the existing crypto currency. The topic does not even have information about what's special about this coin

I believe you're going to see YoCoin become one of the most trusted and valuable coins in 2018 with what they have coming out. Just a gut feeling because most crypto is utterly worthless because they have no real value. YoCoin is moving in the right direction...........
Curious1379

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

Yocoin is bringing some innovations and soon you will see the price jumping high so better buy as many as possible because its very cheap now. Website is upgrading, explorer is back on track and frankly speaking I havent seen a single crypto with such a nice and friendly management such as Yocoin.  The owner is frek.. rich so you don't have to worry that the coin won't survive in this market. . Soon yocoin will be listed on a very good exchange. Apart from that there is an active community working and supporting this project.  All these indications are enough for any enthusiastic crypto lover to invest and hodl.
Best of luck
RealityOne

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

Yocoin is bringing some innovations and soon you will see the price jumping high so better buy as many as possible because its very cheap now. Website is upgrading, explorer is back on track and frankly speaking I havent seen a single crypto with such a nice and friendly management such as Yocoin.  The owner is frek.. rich so you don't have to worry that the coin won't survive in this market. . Soon yocoin will be listed on a very good exchange. Apart from that there is an active community working and supporting this project.  All these indications are enough for any enthusiastic crypto lover to invest and hodl.
Best of luck

AGREE...... I tried to send you a private message but it said you were not accepting messages from newbies......
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

SWAP - LETS MAKE IT SIMPLER
———————————————

Let’s forget about the old tedious method of SWAPPING your coins.
Forget the swap form, generating new address and sending the coins.

ITS MUCH SIMPLER NOW. ALSO THE SWAP ENDING DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TILL THE 28th OF FEB, 2018

Just follow the steps below and your coins will be auto swapped

1. Create an account on www.yoniex.com
2. Send your coins to the OLD YOCOIN ADDRESS in your yoniex account
3. Get it auto swapped @ 1:1 to the NEW YOCOIN within 24hours

P.S: Coins that have already been sent through the SWAP FORM will be swapped by us and sent to the YOC address mentioned in the form

Best wishes
Yocoin

Really curious to know who this "Curious1379" user who is signing as Yocoin. Is this from the management or someone responsible??
RealityOne

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

SWAP - LETS MAKE IT SIMPLER
———————————————

Let’s forget about the old tedious method of SWAPPING your coins.
Forget the swap form, generating new address and sending the coins.

ITS MUCH SIMPLER NOW. ALSO THE SWAP ENDING DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TILL THE 28th OF FEB, 2018

Just follow the steps below and your coins will be auto swapped

1. Create an account on www.yoniex.com
2. Send your coins to the OLD YOCOIN ADDRESS in your yoniex account
3. Get it auto swapped @ 1:1 to the NEW YOCOIN within 24hours

P.S: Coins that have already been sent through the SWAP FORM will be swapped by us and sent to the YOC address mentioned in the form

Best wishes
Yocoin

Really curious to know who this "Curious1379" user who is signing as Yocoin. Is this from the management or someone responsible??

What Curious1379 posted about the swap is also in our Yocoin backoffice on the dashboard page under daily news. Curious1379 is not a dev but has stated that he has contact with management about what's going on. I've found his posts to be very reliable so I would say what he says is quite responsible.
calvades

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

I created wallet on http://www.yochain.info~ . Transferred the coins to the address 16.02.2018 SEND YOUR ACCOUNT TO YZosmTS1rYLh7yKQdejWWM5TdXTJrQfQqr and filled out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc65i_TEIobbEGXcuaenGqKYOhev31htan_QJvAXsEE2Zu3Hw/viewform?fbzx=5098485231425011000 but the coins to a new wallet and have not received. When the exchange happens and the coins will come?
FlyTheW

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

Does this change to a token mean that YoCoin will no longer be mineable?
haimeist

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

Best of luck
Why can't log on the website, is still upgrading? There is no way to learn more about coin information.
vas-kij

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Hi all,
I'have done things the way as describted above and sent coins to yoniex account, but they are not showing up on the balance, thought on the explorer.yocoin is seen that coins have been credited. It's been more 48 hours and coins don't exchange. Issues with registration on the C-Cex, at the same time wallet ( livecoin) is disabled. I can do nothing through SWAP FORM, so all the coins are comming from pool. So, what should I do? Please, help.
RealityOne

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

I created wallet on http://www.yochain.info~ . Transferred the coins to the address 16.02.2018 SEND YOUR ACCOUNT TO YZosmTS1rYLh7yKQdejWWM5TdXTJrQfQqr and filled out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc65i_TEIobbEGXcuaenGqKYOhev31htan_QJvAXsEE2Zu3Hw/viewform?fbzx=5098485231425011000 but the coins to a new wallet and have not received. When the exchange happens and the coins will come?

I also sent my coins with the swap form on Feb 14th & 15th. I spoke with support by way of chat in our back office and they said all coins will start going out around the 28th of February...............
RealityOne

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

Does this change to a token mean that YoCoin will no longer be mineable?

No, As far as I know Yocoin will still be mineable
FianaRook

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

Do you think that Yocoin is existing crypto currency?
RealityOne

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

Do you think that Yocoin is existing crypto currency?

I personally believe Yocoin is going to be huge..... Everything is starting to update just like I said......... March will probably be the beginning of something big

http://yobank.io/
http://www.yocoin.org/
https://www.yoniex.com/
http://www.yochain.info/
RealityOne

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

Best of luck
Why can't log on the website, is still upgrading? There is no way to learn more about coin information.

You should still be able to log in at https://secure.yocoin.org
Curious1379

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Hi Dennis.. Please check your email. 
 Thanks
RealityOne

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

Hi Dennis.. Please check your email. 
 Thanks

OK
haskellCoder42

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

Seems very interesting. I will mark this project.
genesis2018

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

Yoniex is a scam dont send Yocoins. They did not deposit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: