Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [60% OFF] ==> [EDU ENTERPRISE] <== NOT AN EBOOK | START YOUR SHOP  (Read 21212 times)
Gluteus Maximus (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:24:18 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 04:25:59 PM by Gluteus Maximus

WELCOME TO EDU ENTERPRISE

EDU ENTERPRISE is the best automated program to automatically create your own .EDU Accounts in less of 60 seconds.

We offer one of the fastest methods to get .EDU emails on nothing. The college used is a completely private one, and is unsaturated.

BITCOIN PACKAGE 60% OFF - $48.72 ==> $19.49
 [CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE BITCOIN PACKAGE AND DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY
]

PAYPAL PACKAGE 60% OFF - $61.22 ==> $24.49
 [CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE PAYPAL PACKAGE AND DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY]

Tested to work with:

Features:

• Takes less than a minute per loop.
  • Only intervention required is the reCAPTCHA.
  • Can tweaked to add 2captcha support.
  • Inputs data from .csv file.
  • Can be tweaked to add proxy support.
  • Based on iMacros Firefox Addon.

What do you receive?

• Three .iim files, one for the actual registration, one for resetting the email's password and another for adding aliases to your Outlook.com account.
  • Schema to generate data for use in the script.
  • Skype Support in case you have problems setting it up or need to tweak it.
  • Free updates when I release one.
  • 1 month warranty.

Terms of Service:

No leaking of the script.
 No refunds.
 Chargeback will lead to a scam report.
 Be polite and patient.

Vouches:

Received a vouch copy, from Gluteus Maximus

Script looks legit and it contains all the necessary files but  I haven't checked all the products yet but I checked the AWS Educate credit program and it just got me $40 credit Smiley , A+++ Good luck with the sales

If you need to, I can atest to its validity if given a vouch copy. I have done this before quite a few times already for other different services.

I will PM you now.
I have followed the method so far and it *seems* to be legit albeit I cannot fully confirm it yet. The resources provided by the OP are quite helpful and make it fairly easy. Please wait until later, since there is some downtime to obtain the addresses. Once I do I will post a full review.

EDIT: I haven't had a chance to check if it worked, but I will update as soon as I get home.
I can confirm everything works. You are handed a few scripts which (at least the ones I got) are clean and get you through the address obtaining process quite easily. It took around 24 hours until the address was activated. Feel free to ask me any other questions about the validity of this offer.

I bought the bot from him. Seller was really helpful and communicative. He even showed me how to do it through teamviewer!
Meanwhile, he explained every step along the way. Personally, I never used a bot before. But thanks to his explanation, I can now use his bot without any problems.

I will assure you, you won't regret this purchase!
dzairy

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:48:06 AM

Hello interesting script
Can i know which domain these emails belong to
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:59:25 AM

Hi, any vouch copies available? this looks very interesting
Gluteus Maximus (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:10:32 AM

Hello interesting script
Can i know which domain these emails belong to

Cannot disclose domain since it might give away my method. Domain is in the format: user@college.edu
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:59:38 AM

If you need to, I can atest to its validity if given a vouch copy. I have done this before quite a few times already for other different services.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Gluteus Maximus (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:03:53 AM

I will PM you now.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:00:29 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 03:49:12 AM by btcton

I will PM you now.
I have followed the method so far and it *seems* to be legit albeit I cannot fully confirm it yet. The resources provided by the OP are quite helpful and make it fairly easy. Please wait until later, since there is some downtime to obtain the addresses. Once I do I will post a full review.

EDIT: I haven't had a chance to check if it worked, but I will update as soon as I get home.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
PokemonGoArena

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

Received a vouch copy, from Gluteus Maximus

Script looks legit and it contains all the necessary files but  I haven't checked all the products yet but I checked the AWS Educate credit program and it just got me $40 credit Smiley , A+++ Good luck with the sales

mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

Give me a vouch will give you an honest review.

Old member here, Check my profile for my previous reviews.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Gluteus Maximus (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:00:00 AM

Give me a vouch will give you an honest review.

Old member here, Check my profile for my previous reviews.

No more vouch copies are being given out. Thanks!
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:12:29 PM

I will PM you now.

I can confirm everything works. You are handed a few scripts which (at least the ones I got) are clean and get you through the address obtaining process quite easily. It took around 24 hours until the address was activated. Feel free to ask me any other questions about the validity of this offer.

JohnSn0w

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:16:05 PM

Can I run this on Android too?

Gluteus Maximus (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:46:44 PM

If you can get the imacros add-on on it then sure, but I personally couldn't.

I will PM you now.

Thanks, it takes a long time when they suspect something is up. Normally it take a maximus of 20 mins per email.
JohnSn0w

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

I will PM you now.

Thanks, it takes a long time when they suspect something is up. Normally it take a maximus of 20 mins per email.

Decided to buy this, just waiting for confirmations...  Grin

Gluteus Maximus (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:56:53 PM

I will PM you now.

It was delivered successfully. Let me know if you have any problems. Smiley
JohnSn0w

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:12:36 PM

I will PM you now.

I added you on Skype, please accept request  Wink

Gluteus Maximus (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:48:59 AM

I will PM you now.

I added you on Skype, please accept request  Wink

I haven't received your request. Please recheck you have it correct. Thanks!
thebtcfaucet

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:26:32 AM

Just a quick question, do these emails work with the Github Student Developer Pack? I know most .edu emails work, but I need to provide a school transcript if the email isn't on their list of approved domains.
Gluteus Maximus (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:21:42 PM

Just a quick question, do these emails work with the Github Student Developer Pack? I know most .edu emails work, but I need to provide a school transcript if the email isn't on their list of approved domains.

I have PMed you regarding this. Thanks!
sunrise1

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:44:30 PM

I have PMed you regarding this. Thanks!

Would like to know, too :-) Doesn't seem to work with Github Student Developer Pack.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: