Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:43:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are campaigns only major source for earning BTC ?
Yes - 10 (19.6%)
No - 41 (80.4%)
Total Voters: 51

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are campaigs only the major source for earning BTC ?  (Read 4829 times)
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:36:55 PM

I also agree they're not, and I have to add that not only they're not the only major source, they're actually the second worst source... Cheesy (only faucets are worst). If you're depending on your signature earnings, you're going to starve... OP, you should see signature campaigns as a reward for your good contributions to the forum, you should see it as something that comes to you if you contribute here and not as an income source to begin with. You can eventually see it as a way to support a service or website you like, too.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

I count campaigns as stable and low risky and easy way to earn bitcoins. But there are other methods for sure. Some people prefer gambling or investing. But I didn't have any big success in gambling and never tried to invest. So for myself I chose commenting as the best way to make bitcoins.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

To tell you the truth, for those people who doesn't have any technical knowledge on the markets yes, signature campaign is the only major option they have if in case they want to make more bitcoin. However if you have the money, the knowledge and the time, trading would boost your earnings big time. Well for me, right now I'm trading altcoins and buying into stuff that I really like and looks really promising. Afterwards, I just reap my profits and make another run for it. Also, I'm making sure that I'm buying into bitcoins every time I have the money so that I would further increase my investments and my holdings just to have something in the long run.
STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:09:30 PM

i had two answer for that.
Yes for the people prefer like doing onlines job and mostly active in the forum.
No, there is freelance Job that offered bitcoin as a payment or in others word we can ask bitcoin to get our payment.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

Earning from signature campaign cannot be treated as a major source of income as the payouts are limited and you cannot depend only on this earnings for living but definitely its an best source of extra income which can be used at the time of emergencies and it can be considered as a secondary source of income.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 08:21:42 PM

I think that it is the only major leading source from where we can actually earn bitcoin
but i am not sure about trading
Exactly it is one of the major source of earning bitcoin and although mining and trading are more bigger source but they need monetary investment first to earn bitcoin.While mining is not everyone's cup of a tea,trading involves risk of losing.
Signature campaign on the other hand does not require any monetary investment but one has to invest time in it yet it is completely risk free.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

I think that it is the only major leading source from where we can actually earn bitcoin
Exactly it is one of the major source of earning bitcoin and although mining and trading are more bigger source but they need monetary investment first to earn bitcoin.While mining is not everyone's cup of a tea,trading involves risk of losing.
Signature campaign on the other hand does not require any monetary investment but one has to invest time in it yet it is completely risk free.

I agree with you for signature campaign one has to give full time to earn free bitcoins but apart from this in altcoin section we can earn free coins through doing small tasks like social bounty, translation.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:08:30 PM

I agree with you for signature campaign one has to give full time to earn free bitcoins but apart from this in altcoin section we can earn free coins through doing small tasks like social bounty, translation.

Earning bitcoins from different sources will depend on the skills that you hold, if you have multi skills then you can earn bitcoins from multiple sources and will not have to depend only on signature campaign to earn them, more skills will add more value to your earnings and its always good to have multiple sources of income.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:40:21 PM

It somehow depends on how much money is paid for an average job in the region you live.
In a poorer country for example, a good campaign can beat a regular day time job with much less effort.
In an industry nation that is going to be hard to acheive. There a real job is better, and with the earned money bitcoins can be bought.

It's me!!!
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

I can say campaign is one of the sources that you can earn Bitcoin.  You can also earn BTC thru faucets, affiliate system, freelancing jobs, trading, gambling investments.  Campaign is popular here in the forum because of several company that use it as form of advertisement, but in reality outside this forum there are freelancing sites that offers more income just by doing the needed tasks.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:51:28 PM

It somehow depends on how much money is paid for an average job in the region you live.
In a poorer country for example, a good campaign can beat a regular day time job with much less effort.
In an industry nation that is going to be hard to acheive. There a real job is better, and with the earned money bitcoins can be bought.

That's true if you are living in a third world country where the pay scale is not too high in that case bitcoin can really helpful and can take care of expenses and bitcoin can be blessing for those who are unemployed and can earn descent amount from bitcoins which will add value to their wealth.
Oggy1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:01:51 PM

That's true if you are living in a third world country where the pay scale is not too high in that case bitcoin can really helpful and can take care of expenses and bitcoin can be blessing for those who are unemployed and can earn descent amount from bitcoins which will add value to their wealth.

And if you hold and save your bitcoin maybe you'll get rich someday. I mean rich in third world country. Best amount I collect in bitcoin is when I buy them with what I earn on my job. It would take me many hours on forum to get even close. But still its challenging, and again its somewhat an extra job and few buck on a side.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:02:44 PM

Signature campaigns are only a major source of Bitcoin for people who have accounts on Bitcointalk, typically have higher level accounts and are willing to spend time talking with other users on the forum.

The best ways to earn bitcoin are primarily through trading other altcoins back and forth and running a business that uses Bitcoin that you yourself own. it all comes down to what you are willing and able to do with what you have. For some people, a signature campaign is just starting capital.
I agree with you. The answer to the question is definitely no. I can also earn bitcoin with trading. But there more other ways and options. For example, escrow service, buying or selling accounts, with mining or cloud mining sites. HYIP site (if you can trust them, most of them are scam), funds are some of them.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:08:46 PM

Campaigns is not the major source for earning Bitcoin, It is mining in my opinion.  Mining can earn you bitcoin from blockreward and at the same time transaction fee.  Campaigns like signature , avatar and social media are just for the temporary source of earning BTC but mining is lifetime.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:57:37 PM

Let me put it this way:

• Campaign: Low risk, Low reward
  • Trading: High risk, High reward

If you like big risk, then you also get big reward. If you are more conservative then go for campaigns.

You can make about 0.05BTC with campaigns, with high rank. But markets can easily move 100% too, so one good trade with 0.05BTC coudl also double that to earn that profit.

People need to find the best method that suits them, maybe it can be a combination of both, with diversified investments.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:08:57 PM

It seems a good source of FREE bitcoins, but of course there are much more options to get better bitcoin incomes, the only problem for you is that most of these alternate options are real businesses where you need to invest some money, and the most popular and profitable is undoubtedly the altcoin or Forex trading.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:31:51 PM

Campaigns are good way to earn some bitcoins, and I think many people earn with camping's same as they earn with a real jobs. What we do after with this bitcoins is individual, but for many of us signature campaigns are the best source for earning btc.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:33:33 PM

For almost members here i think this is the only major source of their earnings since many members of this forum was referred by many old members here that is why we are increasing and more people are come to this forum because of signature campaign..
Honestly right now this is not the only source we can get but it need to hard work in the first time like a publisher and become  affiliate.
In the first time you will need to work hard but the result you will see in the end that you can earn more bitcoins if you successfully give more visibility in your affiliate links..
Become a xbtfreelancer we have now this site and i think many people skilled can be join..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 11:43:32 PM

Yeah like other people here the majority for them are signature campaign that honestly its help too to gain some bitcoin..
But we are seen many people are still looking for a ways to gain much better earnings in bitcoin.. trading is one of the good source of you are really know how to trade. And signture campaign is a good source to get few bitcoin that you can use in trading..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:44:44 PM

Campaigns were one among the earning access provided by bitcoin. Campaigns doesn't need a big investment compared to other earnings such as trading, gambling, lending. Other than this there are corporates in several which pay its employees with bitcoin if the employee like it. Best is the using of services section and revealing our skills to gat paid with bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████