Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE - DETAILS posted] - Altcoin trading signal service project for sale  (Read 2621 times)
coindata.io (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

CoinData.IO - Cliometric-trading signals

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 05:52:27 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 04:19:20 PM by coindata.io

Altcoin trading tool and signal service site is for SALE via auction

Coindata.IO is a volume based trading tool with several great features that other apps don't have. On the contrary of Forex trading, in the Bitcon / Altcoin world you can see trading volumes on the exchanges.
Why volume matters? You can see the whales' trading intentions through the volume they trade: buy / sell walls appearing / disappearing, preparing to pump or dump the actual coin you trade.

Features

* A big table with every coins in one place traded on Poloniex and Bittrex
* Actual volume of every ticker on the exchanges (Poloniex, Bittrex supported at the moment)
* Past daily trading volumes
* Past average buy / sell volumes
* Buy / sell volume changes in percentage
* Low / High prices of every coins
* Daily price change
* Price excursion: check if price already spiked up / down or if it's in accumulation state
* Jump to the relevant exchange page to begin trading
* 4 hours and 30 minutes candlestick charts with live data
* Buy / sell volume chart
* Notification if a coin is probably being pumped
* Access to private Twitter account so you are notified about a pump almost immediately
* These all features in a nice, mobile friendly view - however at least full-hd (1920x1080 pixels) resolution is recommended on a 24" desktop screen for the best user experience
* Anonymous transactions and operations: we don't log IP addresses, don't ask for your e-mail address, phone number, we don't store any sensitive data about you
* Almost live data for subscribers: table refreshes every 1-2 minutes. Visitors see delayed data.

Mobile application

* Application is available for Android devices.

What is in the package?

Coindata.IO is for sale. System is up and running since September of 2016, working with no interruption. Looking for investor / programmer to take over the WHOLE
site, including the FULL source code (frontend and backend), the KNOW-HOW (how, when and why the signals go out to the subcribers), database with lots of coin information, signal subscribers,
Twitter account with 3300 followers, GMail e-mail address, push notification service account, bitcointalk.org account (member status with 2 medals),
Android application source code, access to servers and Cloudflare, BTC wallet integrated to the site + the coindata.io domain name. You NEED to take over all the accounts, I wont transfer the site to another server.

Will be put on auction on Wednesday (25th of January), starting price 12 BTC, buyout 15 BTC. Early birds can buy now for 10 BTC.

Escrow

The transfer will be managed by SebastianJu. The buyer will get every access to every account to be able to take over the site with no interruption.

Price and bidding

Only serious offers accepted. Site wont be sold to funny and / or bored members. Once you bid and win, you have to pay and take over the site. Sale is final, no rollback available, as you will have access to everything.
Minimum bid step is 0.25 BTC. Only serious bidders please, Im not intended to spend my time unnecessarely. If you win and dont pay, I will ask the mods to investigate the issue and give you a negative trust.

Bid starts at 12 BTC on Wednesday (25th of January). Or you can buy the site now for a lower price of 10 BTC.

Why do I sell if its working?

Im not a full-time trader. Im a developer with multiple projects and a regular job. Simply, I dont have time to manage the system and provide hundred percent support to the subscribers.

Deadline

Auction ends on 5th of February 18:00 GMT+0 (~ 14 days). Time wont be extended, highest bidder wins when deadline comes.
If there is no bidder / winner, I will consider to restart the auction again at a later time. If there is a winner, we will handle the transfer via SebastianJu's escrow service.

Revenue and visitor informations

Every user has unique deposit address in the system so I cant provide full information about the payments. However all the incoming bitcoins are transferred every few weeks (shown below) so you can see there has been a nice revenue since October. Note: subscription prices have been lowered in January because of BTC price change.

0.42 BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/058cd2c0004f4b29e3e3ee3c5e9f844ff15900d3d202ede0d16c28b9748a82aa
0.44 BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/6481a639a90911f0a23fa81faa30ac06d57d7bd51404d27cbbd7fa26ca49c1c2
0.60 BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/694df946faf938084d6a8f8a362dbe2540484eda6398825c6adc87a51cad4be9
1.90 BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/3fd3d3d3c25f55b33c3d2f8f6ec8d62334a7c244024fca53fabf2c71b7d714d6
0.52 BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/6aae824ed54060c49a534ae3cca3db0041a44561e4b3762c83958da3f784a89f
1.27 BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/41a47e047413f541221615e5133fe6b065833c4398e8d649420de726d0e4ca78
1.30 BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/804bef2b024919cf8daab69db7f180b5e01d5f1613e44b913b1e2408690d91c8

User sessions since 1st of October, 2016.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/1f087d63af5e42a3bdb4642d5e2d37fe.png

Note: didnt run serious advertisement campaign, only automatized Twitter posts and the official forum thread.

Site information

Site: https://coindata.io
Bitcointalk official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1613917
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Coindata_IO
Gmail address: coindata.io@gmail.com
Facebook: no FB account
Domain: registered by Namecheap

If you have further questions, please ask them here or via PM.

Thank you for reading. Happy bidding! Smiley

(I live in London timezone)

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 05:52:53 PM

reserved

culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 01:59:58 AM

What is your asking price? Please pm me
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

Please send your asking price to me too, I'm interested, thanks!
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 08:14:04 AM

Sent some details for you both. Thanks.

apercoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

That is nice website! I like it. PM me with price, please.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 11:53:42 AM

Fully functional altcoin trading tool and signal service system is for sale (with escrow). Can be taken over in 10 minutes with full infrastructure.

Site: www.coindata.io

Details come later.

Thank you for reading Smiley
CIO

Looking forward to more details.Are you selling the membership or entire website? what is the price in either case?
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 01:28:18 PM

Fully functional altcoin trading tool and signal service system is for sale (with escrow). Can be taken over in 10 minutes with full infrastructure.

Site: www.coindata.io

Details come later.

Thank you for reading Smiley
CIO

Looking forward to more details.Are you selling the membership or entire website? what is the price in either case?

Details with every information will be released on Monday.

Thank you!

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 01:28:36 PM

That is nice website! I like it. PM me with price, please.

Sent you  PM.

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

Looks like ordinary analizer which can be found on every exchanger. Here is an example - https://www.bfxdata.com/ .
What difference between link which I have posted here and your service? I'm interest in service like yours, but I want to know for what I'm paying.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 02:26:47 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 02:53:02 PM by coindata.io

Looks like ordinary analizer which can be found on every exchanger. Here is an example - https://www.bfxdata.com/ .
What difference between link which I have posted here and your service? I'm interest in service like yours, but I want to know for what I'm paying.

It works on a few hundreds coins, not only on 10. The point of this site that it can notify you to buy a coin. I dont think there is another site with automatized signals - correct me if Im wrong. You dont need to setup your own triggers, system is working on its own and sends you a message if the party is started.

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:20:04 PM

It works on a few hundreds coins, not only on 10. The point of this site that it can notify you to buy a cion. I dont think there is another site with automatized signals. You dont need to setup your own triggers, system is working on its own and sends you a message if the party is started.

Thank you for your answer  Smiley Than i have some another question: How much is it cost? And maybe some others details of using your service? I mean maybe some agreement of use, or some another ways of purchasing?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 03:34:27 PM

It works on a few hundreds coins, not only on 10. The point of this site that it can notify you to buy a cion. I dont think there is another site with automatized signals. You dont need to setup your own triggers, system is working on its own and sends you a message if the party is started.

Thank you for your answer  Smiley Than i have some another question: How much is it cost? And maybe some others details of using your service? I mean maybe some agreement of use, or some another ways of purchasing?

You can test the service if you register on the site, however its not free. I sent you a PM with some details.

Thank you

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 09:05:15 PM

Thank you for your time, details will be posted tomorrow afternoon London time.

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 04:12:00 PM

Details in OP.

Smiley

j753k

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:37:31 PM

I would like to open the bid at 1 BTC if you will allow.. I think the auction should start lower than your buy it now price. Also, the site is only a couple of months old so I think the value is more in the coding than the website itself.. you could duplicate the site and catch up to daily visits on coindata in a short time..

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 05:00:42 PM

I would like to open the bid at 1 BTC if you will allow.. I think the auction should start lower than your buy it now price. Also, the site is only a couple of months old so I think the value is more in the coding than the website itself.. you could duplicate the site and catch up to daily visits on coindata in a short time..

You get the whole site for the price. As you can see I already made 6,5 BTC in 3 months + trading with the signals without any serious advertisement. Fine tuning took me 3 months before site went public. So there was a lot more work in this than a 900$ payment. I dont think I would sell the whole site cheaper than 6,5 BTC. Thanks for the offer anyways.

j753k

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:18:31 PM

How many users are currently paying for a subscription? What is the total value in current subscriptions and the average renew rate?

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 06:33:05 PM

How many users are currently paying for a subscription? What is the total value in current subscriptions and the average renew rate?

There are currently 45 users subscribed to the service. I dont know the renewal rate as most of them payed 2 months so they are still active since the December subscription spike.

eddyfly

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:34:32 AM

Altcoin trading tool and signal service site is for SALE via auction

Coindata.IO is a volume based trading tool with several great features that other apps don't have. On the contrary of Forex trading, in the Bitcon / Altcoin world you can see trading volumes on the exchanges.
Why volume matters? You can see the whales' trading intentions through the volume they trade: buy / sell walls appearing / disappearing, preparing to pump or dump the actual coin you trade.

how can you see in your app fake and real vol Grin ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: