Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today is the easiest day to get laid ...  (Read 1157 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:06:16 PM

... in Washington DC.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-women-idUSKBN1550DW

Large crowds of women, many wearing bright pink knit hats, poured into downtown Washington by bus, train and car on Saturday for a march in opposition to U.S. President Donald Trump only a day after the Republican took office.

If you're not up to speed:

Pussyhat Project tops off Women's March on Washington

It begins with a bundle of pink yarn, a set of knitting needles, and a woman who wants to be heard.

The concept is simple: Create a "sea of pink" at the Women's March on Washington.

The concept is so simple, that not even a woman could fuck it up. Revisiting the photo above ... you guessed it ... they fucked it up - a "sea of pink AND WHITE" pussyhats donned by a herd of cows among horny bulls humming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq2ZJ418ad8&feature=youtu.be&t=50

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:00:36 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/21/us/womens-march.html: "We’re here, and we’re not going away."

Any questions?

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:37:42 AM

So, did you get anyone laid?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:54:13 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 03:15:00 AM by Gleb Gamow

Dude, I'm in AriNev, hence had to resort to jacking off to the following cuties:

I think it was during jacking off to the last one when I scratched my balls.

Here's something to think about:

Daughter: Mommy, where are we going?
Astute Mother: We're going to Washington DC to protest against the new president for espousing that he'd like to snatch women's pussies.
Daughter: What do you mean?
Astute Mother: Nevermind, just wear the damn pussyhat and don't talk to any of the perverted liberal men in attendance.
Daugher: Why?
Astute Mother: Because they might grab your pussy like when Uncle Joe was over last Thanksgiving.
Daugher: Was it Uncle Joe that you were fucking while daddy went to work?
Astute Mother: No, that was Uncle Bill from my second marriage. Does your pussyhat fit okay?

"Maggie, I am being real! One day our great-great granddaughters will be wearing pussyhats while marching in Washingtion DC."
jackydm168

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:57:45 AM

Millions of people protest, which shows the American people, especially the public demands of female voters. Trump's outspoken and businessmen conduct offended ordinary people, but also committed a taboo. Success in business and life on the cynical, often is a pair of twin brothers, but as a leader, I am afraid it is difficult to accept. Should be the general requirements for upright gentlemen, leaders of all nationalities, long steeped in the business arena businessman, overnight become a country of respect, it is difficult to convince people. But the fact is, after all, even if there are ten thousand do not like, can not change the reality. So it can only be used to express the mood of demonstrations......
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:10:05 AM

nevertheless having the country ruled by some indolescent imbecile is coming next to unbearable

he woun't make amerika great again, he's a joke on himself

pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:37:54 AM

There's a guy wearing a pink crown among them. Grin Came incognito for some free pussy.

shualingfa

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:02:48 AM

In fact, Trump is the real truth about a lot of people.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:59:38 AM

Millions of people protest, which shows the American people, especially the public demands of female voters. Trump's outspoken and businessmen conduct offended ordinary people, but also committed a taboo. Success in business and life on the cynical, often is a pair of twin brothers, but as a leader, I am afraid it is difficult to accept. Should be the general requirements for upright gentlemen, leaders of all nationalities, long steeped in the business arena businessman, overnight become a country of respect, it is difficult to convince people. But the fact is, after all, even if there are ten thousand do not like, can not change the reality. So it can only be used to express the mood of demonstrations......

Your well-thought reply deserves a pic of a couple Pussyhatters who attended The Million Woman Match on Washington DC:

I'd say that expresses the mood of the demonstration.
Trifixion713

Activity: 269

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:30:19 PM

Dude, I'm in AriNev, hence had to resort to jacking off to the following cuties:

I think it was during jacking off to the last one when I scratched my balls.

Here's something to think about:

Daughter: Mommy, where are we going?
Astute Mother: We're going to Washington DC to protest against the new president for espousing that he'd like to snatch women's pussies.
Daughter: What do you mean?
Astute Mother: Nevermind, just wear the damn pussyhat and don't talk to any of the perverted liberal men in attendance.
Daugher: Why?
Astute Mother: Because they might grab your pussy like when Uncle Joe was over last Thanksgiving.
Daugher: Was it Uncle Joe that you were fucking while daddy went to work?
Astute Mother: No, that was Uncle Bill from my second marriage. Does your pussyhat fit okay?

"Maggie, I am being real! One day our great-great granddaughters will be wearing pussyhats while marching in Washingtion DC."

LMFAO!!! This is classic!!!
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:44:49 PM

Is it true Donald Trump gave these women more exercise marching in one day.

Than Obama or Michelle did in 8 years?!

Huh
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:53:08 PM

Is it true Donald Trump gave these women more exercise marching in one day.

Than Obama or Michelle did in 8 years?!

Huh

Au contraire, for by the looks of them bitches, they've exercised the living shit outta of you-know-where during the past eight years, and will continue to do such till their gynecologist instructs them that they're too old to continue exercising Misses Camel Toe.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:29:05 AM

"Okay, here comes the herd. Pretend you're not interested and heaven forbid try not to get a woody."
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:45:38 AM

Jesus man, I appreciate a bit of political humour but what you're posting just isn't funny.

"Haha, look here's some ugly ladies wearing pink hats, don't they look silly!! And I don't want to have sex with them, because they're silly and ugly, and old, and are wearing pink hats with ears!"

Well yes, they do look silly, but I don't understand why you need to throw some sort of sexual undertone to the argument. It's basically an ad hominem attack, and it's pretty low of you.

If you disagree with the protestors, then argue with them like a man, don't just say "oh well you're old and ugly and I don't wanna have sex with you so your opinion doesn't count..."

Like, I think most of these people are probably dumb but I'm not going to stoop to that level - If I disagree with them then it's on the basis of their opinion, not on their appearance... Grow up, dude.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:26:15 AM

Jesus man, I appreciate a bit of political humour but what you're posting just isn't funny.

"Haha, look here's some ugly ladies wearing pink hats, don't they look silly!! And I don't want to have sex with them, because they're silly and ugly, and old, and are wearing pink hats with ears!"

Well yes, they do look silly, but I don't understand why you need to throw some sort of sexual undertone to the argument. It's basically an ad hominem attack, and it's pretty low of you.

If you disagree with the protestors, then argue with them like a man, don't just say "oh well you're old and ugly and I don't wanna have sex with you so your opinion doesn't count..."

Like, I think most of these people are probably dumb but I'm not going to stoop to that level - If I disagree with them then it's on the basis of their opinion, not on their appearance... Grow up, dude.

I guess jokes from the other side out-trump my jokes, eh? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSL3JlifgS8&feature=youtu.be&t=24 See if you can spot the sign that reads, "Donald Trump's mom should have swallowed."
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:07:52 AM

I guess jokes from the other side out-trump my jokes, eh? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSL3JlifgS8&feature=youtu.be&t=24 See if you can spot the sign that reads, "Donald Trump's mom should have swallowed."

Yeah, see that's quite funny. I would have laughed if I'd seen that sign.

To be fair, like I said there were obviously a bunch of "dumb cuck liberals" (paraphrasing) out there protesting, but most of the protestors in that video actually have valid points. And the "reporter" was blatantly trying to bait them into looking stupid, although she didn't have many valid retorts to what they were saying. To be honest, she just seemed to be trying to get a reaction from people, trying her hardest to make them look stupid...

There was a section where she was interviewing a guy who was obviously nervous about being on camera, and she didn't address his points at all.

As an example, he says "don't you think that it's weird that Trump says one thing, then says the opposite - he's both on one half and then the other half"

So his point is, Trump says one thing, and then backtracks and says the opposite (which he has done many times).

And her answer to that is "Don't you think that's better than him being "ultra-conservative"". Well yes, but that doesn't excuse him from not having a clear policy on something, which a president of America should have.

And then she bitches about people stepping on some "private grass". Well boo fucking hoo.

That whole video made the protestors look a lot better than the reporter, IMO.

Whatever man, I'm quite happy to make fun of both sides of this horrifically polarized electorate, but the jokes need to be funny, otherwise I'm not interested.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:54:53 AM

Yeah, see that's quite funny. I would have laughed if I'd seen that sign.

To be fair, like I said there were obviously a bunch of "dumb cuck liberals" (paraphrasing) out there protesting, but most of the protestors in that video actually have valid points. And the "reporter" was blatantly trying to bait them into looking stupid, although she didn't have many valid retorts to what they were saying. To be honest, she just seemed to be trying to get a reaction from people, trying her hardest to make them look stupid...

There was a section where she was interviewing a guy who was obviously nervous about being on camera, and she didn't address his points at all.

As an example, he says "don't you think that it's weird that Trump says one thing, then says the opposite - he's both on one half and then the other half"

So his point is, Trump says one thing, and then backtracks and says the opposite (which he has done many times).

And her answer to that is "Don't you think that's better than him being "ultra-conservative"". Well yes, but that doesn't excuse him from not having a clear policy on something, which a president of America should have.

And then she bitches about people stepping on some "private grass". Well boo fucking hoo.

That whole video made the protestors look a lot better than the reporter, IMO.

Whatever man, I'm quite happy to make fun of both sides of this horrifically polarized electorate, but the jokes need to be funny, otherwise I'm not interested.

Forgive me for addressing your last point mainly. By this poster's reply, he seemed to think that my jokes were funny - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1760280.msg17597887#msg17597887 - ergo it's subjective.

Dude, I don't desire to get into a pissing match with you considering that your posts have [some] validity along with being well framed.

TBC, I do have issues, some major, with President Trump even though I lean more toward his party. Likewise, I've never highly spoken ill of President Obama nor has the N word ever crossed my mind while speaking or thinking about him. In fact, I'm on record in stating that if I were holding an audience with him and some nutcase starting popping, I'd do my best to take a pop while acting as a human shield in protecting my President regardless how I feel about his policies.

That said, please accept this thread as humor only in spite of it not tickling your funny bone, bud. Truth be told, some of those chicks pics above I've referred to as cows would not be kicked outta my bed for chewing their cud.

Later, bud.

Bruno
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:10:39 AM

Safe dude, I just re-read that sequence of "daughter and astute mother" and actually, that was fucking funny to be fair... Uncle Bill  Cheesy

I apologize for missing the actual funny post (no sarcasm meant).

But I just get pissed off with the baiting and switching, traps and bluffs from both sides... It just grinds my gears. When a dumb bitch reporter is blatantly just trying to get a reaction rather than do her "fucking job" and report news (even though her job is blatantly just to make controversy)...

I guess I just get pissed off with shitty sensationalist reporters, that bitch is terrible.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:26:18 AM

Safe dude, I just re-read that sequence of "daughter and astute mother" and actually, that was fucking funny to be fair... Uncle Bill  Cheesy

I apologize for missing the actual funny post (no sarcasm meant).

But I just get pissed off with the baiting and switching, traps and bluffs from both sides... It just grinds my gears. When a dumb bitch reporter is blatantly just trying to get a reaction rather than do her "fucking job" and report news (even though her job is blatantly just to make controversy)...

I guess I just get pissed off with shitty sensationalist reporters, that bitch is terrible.

I know exactly what you mean in re the reporter, albeit don't agree 100% with your sentiment toward her.

I used to be a big Rush Limbaugh fan up to the day after Clinton was elected. Up to the election, Rush espoused how no way Clinton was going to win, so on the very next day I listened in to hear what he had to say and his explanations of the turn of events truly turned me off. I felt like I was lied to by someone I trusted like the time my priest told me to trust him, for that fucker lied to me too, saying that I was next but there was always some other boy getting what was promised me.  Grin Grin Grin
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:41:18 PM

Wink so did anyone get laid
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: