Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i can Start Trading !!!!  (Read 8832 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

you need to start trading is, capital, and courage. sometimes people like to trade, but they hesitate to start, because notch losing money. Well, all the business risk of losing money if you do not set it up properly.
Of course, you need to learn the basic principles of trading then know the procedure step before making trade in the exchange sites. Because  many are here but still got confuse about in trading. That's shows only that doing trade in the platform is not a joke, it will really need full of analysis, and observation in the movement of the coins in the market.
Learn basic and capital, both are the most important things before making trades. That's helped you to improve your chances of success. In the worlds nothing is simple, contain full of risk. In trading you should deal with risk, only some people come over this and get success.
I think the price movement is the most important thing in trading. we could have lost the advantage when we are not focused look at price movements bitcoin / altcoin every day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

you need to start trading is, capital, and courage. sometimes people like to trade, but they hesitate to start, because notch losing money. Well, all the business risk of losing money if you do not set it up properly.
Of course, you need to learn the basic principles of trading then know the procedure step before making trade in the exchange sites. Because  many are here but still got confuse about in trading. That's shows only that doing trade in the platform is not a joke, it will really need full of analysis, and observation in the movement of the coins in the market.
Learn basic and capital, both are the most important things before making trades. That's helped you to improve your chances of success. In the worlds nothing is simple, contain full of risk. In trading you should deal with risk, only some people come over this and get success.
I think the price movement is the most important thing in trading. we could have lost the advantage when we are not focused look at price movements bitcoin / altcoin every day.
yeah Price is very important think in trading if we focus on price and we buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price then we can get a good profit.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:16:07 PM

@OP I may add also that patience is also another traits to learn aside from knowledge that is is more important. Being patient some time  is an advantage as it gives more time for a coin to appreciate.Also, you can set your SELL Order and wait until it is being hit. Also, in trading you must be updated from time to time about your coins ,you might not know, it has no value or delisted already. Smiley

Open for Campaigns
secretservice

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:27:33 PM

If you really want to take this activity seriously, and earn a living from it, you should consider seeking the help of an expert. If you are not willing to do so, there is the possibility of learning through free content on the internet, but that path may be longer and harder.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:47:37 PM

Clearly you have a huge appetite for risk.  This is not always a good thing, as with trading your situation could be even worse than gambling if you're not very good at it.  My only advice for starting is to not put in too much money, and only put any money into coins that are moderately stable and have been round for at least a year without being seriously dumped.
Trading was not just simple or easy to apply to do it. It needs time to study first before you proceed in the battle platform. You supposed to have a proper knowledge in trading for you to obtain profit in the exchange platform. Meaning, if you know what you are going to do in trading well that's the time for you to start in doing trade.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

If the price doesn't move at all there is no trading basically right. I've just had to switch off for a couple hours due to market standing still. Others look to regular markets when crypto goes still but you need to understand whatever market you trade so i just stick to crypto.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

Clearly you have a huge appetite for risk.  This is not always a good thing, as with trading your situation could be even worse than gambling if you're not very good at it.  My only advice for starting is to not put in too much money, and only put any money into coins that are moderately stable and have been round for at least a year without being seriously dumped.
Trading was not just simple or easy to apply to do it. It needs time to study first before you proceed in the battle platform. You supposed to have a proper knowledge in trading for you to obtain profit in the exchange platform. Meaning, if you know what you are going to do in trading well that's the time for you to start in doing trade.
yes trading is not such an easy job, it really require a lot of experience and skill. if a person do not have any experience in trading then trading is really risky and one can even lose his own money in trading.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:12:25 PM

If you've already got some altcoins or Bitcoins, then you could use an exchange to place a sell order for a portion of your coins for a relatively high price (higher than you paid for the coins but also high enough that it is on the upper side of that coins trading range). This will get you started and you wait for the sell to go through. Once sold, put in an order to buy that coin or any other for a relatively low price.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

yes trading is not such an easy job, it really require a lot of experience and skill. if a person do not have any experience in trading then trading is really risky and one can even lose his own money in trading.
It is alright if a person doesn't have a experience or skills yet because he can start trading with a small amount of money to test the market and gather some ideas and experience from doing mistakes and after a few trades he can develop a skill which he can use to trade well and earn money. It is all about risk taking and being brave in facing those mistakes and applying it to yourself to be a better trader.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:30:56 PM

It's tough to say. It's almost like asking "Whats the secret to the stock market". Prices always fluctuate, some more than others. Nobody can really know for sure whether they will go down or up, although there are

ways to know the general idea or "trend" of a coin's value. This I am not too familiar with, although I'm sure there are websites or videos that can tell you all about it, or people on the forum who would be glad to

share how to recognize the trends of a coin. But I suggest keeping a close eye on the altcoin values and try to recognize and become familiar with what causes a coin's value to rise and fall, that way you will be able

to predict the rise or fall of a coin.
Predicting the price is a must in trading because through this you can know if you will going to buy or sell. The first thing to do if you want to start trading is you need to keep on your mind that there is always a risk in trading so you need to work hard and focus on your trading in order to earn more. Then you will need to have a knowledge to regarding on different kind of trading so i suggest to start reading different topic about trading for you to know some tips and guideline. Then start on doing signature campaign for you to earn and to have an capital to ensure all your tradings.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:39:22 PM

Patience is a key and just wait when the price below from your buy order because maybe that is a bait or just a manipulation. Make sure with your own decision and see recent buy/sell order history to see which coins are best to trade.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:35:46 PM

Trading is an unpredictable business especially margin and leverage trading. I will advice you to visit babypip web page and try learn how to trade then following advise given there on money management principles in trade. You should also developed your skills and trading knowledge through practical account or demo.
StallionMosquito

Activity: 490
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:53:37 PM

Well I think that the playing dice cannot be good for all of us,, it requires investment, time and the strategy to win, We have to focus non the learning of crypto currency trading or normal currency trading as if we understand it then it can change our lives easily within the short time.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:58:35 PM

If the price doesn't move at all there is no trading basically right. I've just had to switch off for a couple hours due to market standing still. Others look to regular markets when crypto goes still but you need to understand whatever market you trade so i just stick to crypto.
yes that is very right. in fact people are investing money in bitcoin because of fluctuation of the price of bitcoin. for example i current time people are investing bitcoin because they are expecting that the price of bitcoin is going to increase and will give them a good proft.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:24:03 AM

yes that can be correct, if there is some fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, then people will  like to invest their money here as they can get chance to make good money there.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:18:12 AM

Greetings! ,

I am Annie , yes i am new at this forum but playing dice is my habit since two years , and i am top 3rd player at crypto-games.net

i daily read about altcoins trading and yes in these days buying and selling altcoins , at yobit, poloniex and bittrex.

In Short, my question is this still i am unable to get profit, so please i need help and suggestions and if someone wants to tell me any secret then sure i will pay for it.

Thanks 

My suggestion for you is to deposit just a small amount of bitcoin in one of the trading site that you know and then start trading explore it by yourself just deposit 0.001 in the coin that you like after that wait and the strategy is buy low sell high you can see that in the chart and if you get profit in that coin then invest more and start the real trading.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:19:51 AM

Greetings! ,

I am Annie , yes i am new at this forum but playing dice is my habit since two years , and i am top 3rd player at crypto-games.net

i daily read about altcoins trading and yes in these days buying and selling altcoins , at yobit, poloniex and bittrex.

In Short, my question is this still i am unable to get profit, so please i need help and suggestions and if someone wants to tell me any secret then sure i will pay for it.

Thanks 

My suggestion for you is to deposit just a small amount of bitcoin in one of the trading site that you know and then start trading explore it by yourself just deposit 0.001 in the coin that you like after that wait and the strategy is buy low sell high you can see that in the chart and if you get profit in that coin then invest more and start the real trading.
Since there is no demo account in the trading sites of coins then trying trading with just a small amount of capital is a safe one and it will not affect you pocket when you fail in your first few trades. After you deposit a small amount of bitcoin then it is good to study first the market and observe the movement of the coins so you will have a high possibility to grow that small amount of capital into a huge one.
BadhanRoy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:29:54 PM

trading is diffult. bt you can following some rules. you become trader..
    1.Decide if this is the right strategy for you. ...
    2.Get an education. ...
    3.Select an online broker. ...
    4.Start researching stocks. ...
    5.Make a plan and stick to it. ..
One advice for u (No risk No gain). trading is so risk bt u can follow this ..i think you can succes.

phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:22:27 PM

Ok so in order to start with trading you will need 1 btc to actually see some profit. What you should do is invest in any altcoin or even bitcoin and wait for the price to grow. When you see the price is growing steadily don't sell just wait. When you see there is a bit price drop in any wait for 24 hours , if the price still drops sell everything you have and try some other altcoin.
Normally most people do bitcoin selling but currently i don't think any sort of drop is going to happen in the coming future.
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:37:31 PM

trading is diffult. bt you can following some rules. you become trader..
    1.Decide if this is the right strategy for you. ...
    2.Get an education. ...
    3.Select an online broker. ...
    4.Start researching stocks. ...
    5.Make a plan and stick to it. ..
One advice for u (No risk No gain). trading is so risk bt u can follow this ..i think you can succes.

I want to believe that OP meant Bitcoin/Altcoins trading and not Forex Trading. However, I do see a lot of similarities between both  trading activities. Yes, Altcoins trading is also a bit difficult as It involves knowing the right time to either buy or sell.

By the way, Your tips are good, Could be applied in Altcoins trading IMO

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████