Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50% off flight ticket prices and hotels anywhere around the world  (Read 801 times)
limerijf123 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:49:55 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2013, 12:01:53 AM by limerijf123

Hi all,

I can get flight tickets for any airline/ hotels or resorts around the world, for half the price of what you view online. Send me the link of where you saw the price and I'll charge only half of that . Willing to accept Paypal, Int Bank Wire, BTC or WU transfer. Preferred dealing method will be via escrow services provided by reputable members here.

You only make payment to me once reservation is received and fully confirmed. You can call your flight company / hotels for the verification/ confirmation status.

Please PM or mail me for more Info. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:50:19 PM

Hi all,

I can get flight tickets for any airline/ hotels or resorts around the world, for half the price of what you view online. Send me the link of where you saw the price and I'll charge only half of that . Willing to accept Paypal, Int Bank Wire, BTC or WU transfer. Preferred dealing method will be via escrow services provided by reputable members here.

Please PM or mail me for more Info. Thanks.

SCAM
limerijf123 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:51:18 PM

Noooo ... its via travel agency. As i said i only take payment upon confirmation of your booking.
travelhack

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:01:01 AM

Noooo ... its via travel agency. As i said i only take payment upon confirmation of your booking.

Laugh out loud. If it's through a licensed agency let us know the details. You're promising a flat substantial reduction in any price found online. The only way to consistently deliver that is using stolen credit cards or stolen airline certificates. I don't doubt you can make the bookings, but your customers will be assuming a significant amount of risk.
Herodes

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:03:25 AM

Laugh out loud. If it's through a licensed agency let us know the details. You're promising a flat substantial reduction in any price found online. The only way to consistently deliver that is using stolen credit cards or stolen airline certificates. I don't doubt you can make the bookings, but your customers will be assuming a significant amount of risk.

The rule of thumb:

If something sounds to be too good to be true, it usually is.
limerijf123 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:08:33 AM

true that. i didnt think of it that way. i think i better remove post. don want any false suspicions. and what do i need to proof legitimacy of business ? thanks
Herodes

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 01:26:32 AM

true that. i didnt think of it that way. i think i better remove post. don want any false suspicions. and what do i need to proof legitimacy of business ? thanks

Come up with something that is not illegal.
limerijf123 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 01:54:02 AM

Come up with something that is not illegal.

Well it just sounds illegal. How do I close or remove this thread?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: