Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 11:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mobile based games  (Read 288 times)
jjrundy (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:19:39 AM

had this bright idea to invite more people to a game i love on android platforms

go download and get out there

google play: resources game mmo
Suporthe

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:17:29 AM

I am say mobile strike, It is probably the most money spent on mobile games. I've been playing for a long time, there's an incredible cycle of money people who spend $ 5,000 a day in this game. The daily output is over a million dollars. A nice game bug is less to try. Lag in very large events, but usually zero lag. Cheat pattern zero I do not know other games but one of the biggest improvements of this game is instant translation. Of course, the biggest problem with online games is that it is not perfect, of course, but 90% of people can understand each other. The game was very abandoned because they wanted more money every day but they still win new players and they continue for a long time. I would recommend to those who want to try to spend time to spend 300-500 dolar per month if you will play moderate levels to play with occasional attack you do not have 1000-2000 pounds per month I will be the king of this game, be prepared to spend 40000-50000 pounds per month.

jjrundy (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:11:17 PM

I am say mobile strike, It is probably the most money spent on mobile games. I've been playing for a long time, there's an incredible cycle of money people who spend $ 5,000 a day in this game. The daily output is over a million dollars. A nice game bug is less to try. Lag in very large events, but usually zero lag. Cheat pattern zero I do not know other games but one of the biggest improvements of this game is instant translation. Of course, the biggest problem with online games is that it is not perfect, of course, but 90% of people can understand each other. The game was very abandoned because they wanted more money every day but they still win new players and they continue for a long time. I would recommend to those who want to try to spend time to spend 300-500 dolar per month if you will play moderate levels to play with occasional attack you do not have 1000-2000 pounds per month I will be the king of this game, be prepared to spend 40000-50000 pounds per month.

there is no way i believe that you're spending that kind of money on a game like that....smh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: