Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:09:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DataBits - New in-game Token Sale on 30 Jan 2017!  (Read 15449 times)
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:40:57 AM

max supply?

"We have created 100 000 000 (one hundred million) Databits in total, allocating 70% of that towards a Token Sale (which forms part of a crowdfunding campaign). The remaining 30% will be split and used to create awareness, promotion and development for the game. The Databits will be locked, meaning no more Databits can ever be issued thereafter.
"

100 million is the supply with a 30% premine. I'll let you be the judge.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:51:51 AM

Is this that group of guys that were on shark tank?
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:31:37 AM

max supply?

"We have created 100 000 000 (one hundred million) Databits in total, allocating 70% of that towards a Token Sale (which forms part of a crowdfunding campaign). The remaining 30% will be split and used to create awareness, promotion and development for the game. The Databits will be locked, meaning no more Databits can ever be issued thereafter.
"

So the marketcap at actual prices on bitrex (22k SAT) is at 22k BTCs or 24.2 million USD. Not bad lol

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:42:22 AM

Dear all ICO backers and the wider Augmentors community,

You have made it possible for us to realise our dream of developing Augmentors, a ground-breaking AR game. Over the last few weeks, we’ve received a few requests from the community to re-evaluate the economies of Databits. Thank you for reaching out with all your comments and concerns; we’ve taken them all into consideration.

We said during the ICO, we would retain 30,000,000 Databits for use by the company during development of the game. After the ICO, and after the feedback received from our backers, we considered and debated whether the current agreement is in the the best interests of our most important stakeholder, our backers.

After  studying several options to determine the best way of adjusting the Databits allocation so as to  ensure that all stakeholders are correctly incentivised, this is our final decision on Databit allocation:

1.   As described during the ICO, we will burn all unsold Databits from the 70,000,000 allocated for the ICO. During the ICO, we sold 15,217,819 DTB and thus, the remaining 54 782 181 Databits will be burnt.1
2.   The company will reduce our Databit holding to 30% of total Databits in circulation and not the previously advertised 30,000,000 Databits. Thus, the company will retain 6,521,922 Databits.1
3.   This means that the total number of unburnt Databits will be 15 217 819 (from Backers) and 6 521 922 (from the Company) or 21,739,741 Databits and the total number of Databits to be burnt will be 78,260,259 Databits.1

We believe that this action will protect the interests of our community and that stakeholders’ interests are aligned. Backers will now control 70% of the market cap of Databits. Furthermore, as a company, we are confident that we can execute the development, marketing and launch of the game using the ICO funds and remaining 6,521,922 DTB.1

In terms of process, all outstanding Databits earned during the ICO will be distributed prior to the 1st of April, as indicated in the terms and conditions. The bounty campaign Databits will be distributed over a 3-month interval starting on the 1st of April. Lastly, once all Databits have been successfully distributed, the outstanding Databits will be burnt. An update with more details will be released closer to the time.

Thank you once again for all the support you have shown us. We look forward to sharing an update on the progress of Alpha’s development soon.

1These numbers are currently undergoing a final internal audit and may adjust slightly; however, the principle of burning the unsold Databits down to a 30% ratio will not change. A final update will be posted as soon as the numbers are verified.

Many thanks,

The Augmentors Team

vnthpttl

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

https://blockscan.com/assetInfo/DATABITS

See the asset holding addresses in the counterparty blockexplorer. 80 per cent of the DATABITS tokens are held by the address  1Rjkk2nrfmFbYN3fvxkdsEQi6QtJPnWKS.

Dear developers .. Please explain this !!!
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:10:12 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 12:43:10 PM by Geenstijl

Total number of unburnt Databits will be 15 217 819 (from Backers) and 6 521 922 (from the Company) or 21,739,741.

So that means:

0.00021991 BTC  x   21,739,741    =   4.782 btc market cap.

Around 5 million market cap of which 30% is owned by the devs.

Additionally they have also received some amount of venture capital from Vinnie Lingham* I think.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

Total number of unburnt Databits will be 15 217 819 (from Backers) and 6 521 922 (from the Company) or 21,739,741.

So that means:

Additionally they have 500k in venture capital from Vinnie Shark I think.

http://www.itweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=159105:Vinny-Lingham-backed-AR-game-wows-with-Bitcoins&catid=250&utm_content=bufferd3841&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:43:56 PM

So that means:

Additionally they have 500k in venture capital from Vinnie Shark I think.

http://www.itweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=159105:Vinny-Lingham-backed-AR-game-wows-with-Bitcoins&catid=250&utm_content=bufferd3841&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I think it was not 500k. My mistake. I dunno how much they received.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

max supply?

"

So the marketcap at actual prices on bitrex (22k SAT) is at 22k BTCs or 24.2 million USD. Not bad lol

Are you sure of Bittrex, I can't find it on Bittrex, even on coinmarketcap.com only TUXexchange was listed there. Please calrify this if the Bittrex news is true

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:08:16 PM

max supply?

"

Are you sure of Bittrex, I can't find it on Bittrex, even on coinmarketcap.com only TUXexchange was listed there. Please calrify this if the Bittrex news is true

Bittrex with ticker DTB. It's one the front page. Price is 18k satoshi's.
dominikherzog5

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:26:07 PM

max supply?

"

the price is not high,i will buy some,and the pro is very intrsting
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:54:05 PM

Sounds interesting, I actually first seen it on Bittrex this morning and came here to look into it. Buying all I can under 20 cents (~0.0002) as I think it has the potential to at least hit $1.00 at some future point, if not more. With the new ~21 mil coin cap, that is only around a $21 mil market cap, which is not too hard for an alt to achieve these days.

Now I need to check out the game aspect and see what the real potential is.
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:13:48 PM

Sounds interesting, I actually first seen it on Bittrex this morning and came here to look into it. Buying all I can under 20 cents (~0.0002) as I think it has the potential to at least hit $1.00 at some future point, if not more. With the new ~21 mil coin cap, that is only around a $21 mil market cap, which is not too hard for an alt to achieve these days.

Now I need to check out the game aspect and see what the real potential is.

I think it can best be compared with Spells of Genesis. This one is around 10 million market cap. But it will take time. The Augmentors Alpha release is planned for 2 months tho, i think.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

max supply?

"

the price is not high,i will buy some,and the pro is very intrsting

22K isn't high for a new altcoin?

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:14:44 PM

22K isn't high for a new altcoin?

It's all relative. The ICO price ranged from 6.67K to 10k each, so a first day trading price of roughly 2x the ICO price isn't unheard of. I am sure the price will fluctuate a lot in the coming days and even go down more, indeed it already has been as low as 13.6k on Bittrex.

But short-term price is nothing compared to the long-term potential. If they can deliver the game and it gains traction, even 22k will be considered low.
Loading17

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:38:58 PM

Hi!

I participated in this ICO few weeks ago, but dont remember the way the tokens were going to be distributed. I just had in my mind that i should check my counterparty wallet once they were released. Did the ICO required posting a different BTC address to receive the tokens? I just checked my counterwallet and havent got any yet and since the tokens are already trading im wondering if i did correctly. I sent for ICO from Electrum wallet but was confident i should just check counterwallet. Am i good? Or will the tokens be distributed to sending BTC address? I still have control of the electrum wallet, so i guess i shouldnt worry much, but still would like to know if the tokens have already been distributed.
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:08:49 PM

18k satoshi?  Shocked 5k is the max for this project
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 10:34:15 PM

Thank you guys for a awesome game! not to mention a nice fat bonus for my bitcoins. Wink
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:47:32 PM

18k satoshi?  Shocked 5k is the max for this project

what do you meant about 5k coin the max for this project
total databits coin is 100 million not 5k coin , or equal 4.7k bitcoin in ico selling or marketcap suply
LaBlanj

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:29:34 PM

is it ETHbit twin Grin ? Now days alot of game coin releasing.. What happening? Round,firstblood,gamecredits,databits.

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄