Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash PR rep got destroyed on this interview  (Read 2515 times)
Devnant (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:21:12 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 02:50:49 PM by Devnant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xPt9YLdQF4

"Jeff (AKA “coingun”) has a computer science background with specialization in Network Operations and Distributed Dynamic Network Asset scaling. He comes to Dash with a decade of experience designing, developing, and deploying dynamically scaling web assets built around the LAMPS stack. He has a passion for security, cryptography, and hardware hacking."

Game is my life
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

How ? I don't want to watch the video.. i hate Youtube.
If i go there i will be stuck watching snake-bite videos all night long.  Cry

And your account was created before mine  Shocked
Yet you were gone for like 3 years.. what happened a Monero shill bought it ?
People note his previous comments advocating Monero.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Devnant (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:51:22 AM

How ? I don't want to watch the video.. i hate Youtube.
If i go there i will be stuck watching snake-bite videos all night long.  Cry

And your account was created before mine  Shocked
Yet you were gone for like 3 years.. what happened a Monero shill bought it ?
People note his previous comments advocating Monero.

Well, you really should watch the video if you really want to know how. And I'm not a Monero shill even though I really like it. I also like NXS and Bitcoin, if you check all my previous comments.

Was not really active for 3 years because I was not really into crypto until recently.

Game is my life
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:24:09 PM

Wow, those two who did the interviewing (specially the one wearing the "top" hat), sure did a bad job at it :

* Constantly interrupting those who they interviewed
* Making an interview from the toilet (wtf?)
* Throwing a lot of Monero based assumptions about Dash into the face of the person they interviewed

and thats just from watching the first 5 minutes.

To sum it all up in a few words : a very amateurish low quality Monero biased interview
Well, at least Dash got some free publicity out of it .. and any publicity is good publicity i have been told  Grin

In the end the only thing that got destroyed was the reputation of those two interviewers, if they had any reputation to begin with.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:47:22 PM

Wow, those two who did the interviewing (specially the one wearing the "top" hat), sure did a bad job at it :

* Throwing a lot of Monero based assumptions about Dash into the face of the person they interviewed

To sum it all up in a few words : a very amateurish low quality Monero biased interview
Well, at least Dash got some free publicity out of it .. and any publicity is good publicity i have been told  Grin

In the end the only thing that got destroyed was the reputation of those two interviewers, if they had any reputation to begin with.

haha the DASH supporter just got grilled...that's what you will get if a DASH proponent gets interviewed by non-biased and crypto knowledgeable person/s...unlike an amanda biased scripted interview.

btw it is the nature of the show, an unfiltered direct hard questions..

if DASH is on the table, it is always a shitstorm..perfect for a toilet interview for a shitcoin Grin
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:57:20 PM

haha the DASH supporter just got grilled...that's what you will get if a DASH proponent gets interviewed by non-biased and crypto knowledgeable person/s...unlike an amanda biased scripted interview.

if DASH is on the table, it is always a shitstorm..perfect for a toilet interview for a shitcoin Grin

Yeah, he got totally grilled  Wink

Totally grilled by remarks of "top" hat person about :

gingers (appearently the haircolor of Dash lead developer seems a big deal to this 'top' hat person)
Evan leading the church of Dash ?
and in one sentence mentioning vagina, fucking and penis in association with Dash

Great interview guys .. top notch.
Interview totally in line with Monero style.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Devnant (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

Yeah, he got totally grilled  Wink

Totally grilled by remarks of "top" hat person about :

gingers (appearently the haircolor of Dash lead developer seems a big deal to this 'top' hat person)
Evan leading the church of Dash ?
and in one sentence mentioning vagina, fucking and penis in association with Dash

Great interview guys .. top notch.
Interview totally in line with Monero style.

Jeff really performed terribly. He couldn't answer a single tech question made by the interviewers. Interviewers are not from Monero, by the way. They are from Counterparty.

Game is my life
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:06:13 PM

I do not react to such manipulation, can someone just wanted to get a cheap Dash?
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

I have received a request from the toilet cleaning lady :

To the Counterparty

Please next time look for other places to hold interviews then the toilet space, to prevent a lot of spillage
and cleaning up.

yours truly,

The toilet cleaning crew

The hidden scenes from the 2017 North American Bitcoin Conference:
team toilet

edit:
source: https://twitter.com/XotikaTV?lang=de

Dude in the back : please focus on hitting the fake fly  !!
Damn, thats gonna be one dirty toilet .. poor toilet cleaning lady.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:56:59 PM

Such a cringeworthy and unprofessional video (from both sides) that I wish I didn't watch it.

Not your keys, not your coins!
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:02:34 PM

I know this will turn to Monero verse Dash issue again. Both project are in thesame market but using different technology, The child's fight of my father's farm is bigger than your need to stop. 
Devnant (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:14:55 PM

I know this will turn to Monero verse Dash issue again. Both project are in thesame market but using different technology, The child's fight of my father's farm is bigger than your need to stop.  

Strategy is to attack the interviewers instead of answering their questions. I'm not actually surprised by this behaviour. From someone's perspective new to crypto I'd avoid this coin in the future as a serious investment.

Game is my life
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:56:52 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 07:14:18 PM by qwizzie

I thought about responding to OP's last comment, but then i remembered this :

Good luck with your thread, may the gods be with you  Roll Eyes

Edit : oh my, turns out OP is a Monero fan after all. Well that certainly explains a few things.

I guess Spoetnik was right after all, just another bought Monero shill account to attack Dash with.
Dont they ever get tired of these little immature games ?

Devnant (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:14:49 PM

Edit : oh my .. turns out OP is a Monero fan after all. Well that certainly explains a few things.
I guess Spoetnik was right after all..

Yep. You could look at my second post on this topic where I reveal my interests on NXS, Bitcoin and Monero. I'm new at crypto and Riccardo Spagni convinced me to invest in Monero. Fact that I like Monero is not an argument to disqualify the interviewers.

Game is my life
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:15:51 PM

They do have high understanding of Crypto. I love listening their podcasts.
I saw pictures of this bathroom before, but I did not think they had interviews in an actually working bathroom.  They went a bit to far.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:16:01 PM

Edit : oh my .. turns out OP is a Monero fan after all. Well that certainly explains a few things.

Yep. You could look at my second post on this topic where I reveal my interests on NXS, Bitcoin and Monero. I'm new at crypto and Riccardo Spagni convinced me to invest in Monero. Fact that I like Monero is not an argument to disqualify the interviewers.

the interviewers got disqualified by the way they held their interview .. period.

Devnant (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:20:27 PM

the interviewers got disqualified by the way they held their interview .. period.

You would make a stronger case for Dash by actually compiling and answering their tech questions. Hell, I'm not a tech guy, but that would be much more useful calling names for liking a coin or another, or bashing the interviewers for the way they handle their interview. Think being unprofessional is kinda the point of their show, so that's not a valid critic TBH.

Game is my life
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

I saw pictures of this bathroom before, but I did not think they had interviews in an actually working bathroom.  They went a bit to far.

Yes, finally something we both agree on. They went a bit to far.
I also think OP went a bit too far with this thread's title but i understand .. he is 'new' to Monero after all and most likely felt he needed to prove something.

Devnant (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:47:57 PM

I also think OP went a bit too far with this thread's title but i understand .. he is 'new' to Monero after all and most likely felt he needed to prove something.

Not really wanting to prove anything. Just thought the video was useful to me so I thought it could be useful for other new people in crypto too. Thought I might get someone here doing a better job than the rep but found none so far. By the way, trying to disqualify the interviewers because I'm new is also not an argument.

Game is my life
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 07:58:43 PM

It's everyone but dash's fault that it is a moronic design--or is the dev at fault for not understanding the coin he works on?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: