Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Autobuy] $3+ Buy .Edu Emails | GitHub Working |Uniday Verified [Vouched]Private  (Read 16693 times)
topherhf (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:39:07 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 02:31:16 PM by topherhf

Selling Edu Emails for $3.90 BTC Each and Paypal NOW ACCEPTED ! Cheesycoming soon !.

AUTOBUY LINK :: CLOSED

Bitcoin Price : $4

Current Stock : 10+

They work everywhere where Edu emails are accepted. Worked and tested on every website !

But you may ask, Why but .edu emails ?

10 Reasons to buy your edu email now ==>

1) Amazon Prime Free
2) Digital Ocean $50 Coupon Free.
3) Github Studen Account Free with many services.
4) Microsoft products some (free)
5) Jetpack (Free)
6) Mindsumo (Free)
7) Apple Music (Discounted price)
Cool Spotify (Discounted)
9) Uniday Verified Smiley
10) And much much more exciting discounts at 100+ sites.

Buy your own now here
: https://hexpay.org/p/g0epk

Hurry While the price increases back again to $3+

Vouches :

I got a vouch copy. Got the email info, login works and it does seem to be a private .edu email. I haven't tested whether the edu email works on some services (ie DreamSpark), but it should work in most places. It isn't from a well known place AFAIK (not california collages, e.t.c)

OP, the student portal thing shows I have classes. Do you know if the account will get shut down/disabled in the future? I had this happen to me in another .edu email.

The email works well and the seller is very responsive if you have any problem Smiley

Bought this. It was a very straight-forward process. He gave me a login to a site that has an edu email attached to it. I can sign into the edu email using gmail. I bought this for twitch prime, but I can't seem to be getting it working. Probably an issue on my end, but the seller provided the edu email promised.

vouch for this guy got my edu email really fast.

Got my account fairly fast, so far works real well, used it to sign up for Amazon Prime Student without an issue. Great investment.

TOS :

1) These are private and not custom edu emails.

2) No refund once purchased.

Add me on skype : zap.smith if you're too lazy to PM.

AUTOBUY :: https://hexpay.org/p/g0epk[/b]
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:34:09 AM

Buy it now ! Buy it now !

Emails are hosted on google services for management and not some shitty school site. Buy now !
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:36:34 AM

I got a vouch copy. Got the email info, login works and it does seem to be a private .edu email. I haven't tested whether the edu email works on some services (ie DreamSpark), but it should work in most places. It isn't from a well known place AFAIK (not california collages, e.t.c)

OP, the student portal thing shows I have classes. Do you know if the account will get shut down/disabled in the future? I had this happen to me in another .edu email.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
prasha2

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:53:38 AM

I can take a vouch if you are offering one more.
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:28:33 AM

I can take a vouch if you are offering one more.

Account won't be disabled. Please stay rest assured and thanks for the vouch Smiley
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:41:13 AM

up up for sale and up !

Can I get an edu email account that has amazon prime already activated? Don't you need a credit card to activate prime with an edu email?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:50:02 AM

up up for sale and up !

Can I get an edu email account that has amazon prime already activated? Don't you need a credit card to activate prime with an edu email?

You don't need a credit card. You just need a edu email. Go ahead an buy one. You won't regret !
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:14:07 AM

up up for sale and up !

You don't need a credit card. You just need a edu email. Go ahead an buy one. You won't regret !

Bought this. It was a very straight-forward process. He gave me a login to a site that has an edu email attached to it. I can sign into the edu email using gmail. I bought this for twitch prime, but I can't seem to be getting it working. Probably an issue on my end, but the seller provided the edu email promised.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:32:42 AM

Thanks for the vouch Smiley
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

Anymore vouch copy available ? i would like to take one and provide honest review Smiley

topherhf (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

Anymore vouch copy available ? i would like to take one and provide honest review Smiley

2 vouch copies already given. No more vouches. Sales are open !
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:36:15 AM

Paypal not available atm.. BTC is cheap.. $2 only atm.. Buy now Buy now Buy now
parth1b

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:34:53 AM

vouch for this guy got my edu email really fast.
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:39:29 AM

the PayPal you are selling is it hack PayPal or you created it by yourself,can you have access to all the features like email
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

the PayPal you are selling is it hack PayPal or you created it by yourself,can you have access to all the features like email

It's my paypal !!!!!!!!!!!!
ads2alpha

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:12:47 PM

Does it work with GitHub Student Pack? Please PM me the domain name of this email so that I can check.
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:34:05 PM

yes it does work with github. pmd you the name !
topsaildominator

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:32:28 AM

Got my account fairly fast, so far works real well, used it to sign up for Amazon Prime Student without an issue. Great investment.
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:11:36 PM

Thanks for the kind words dude. Thank you Smiley

Sales are still open and running
misters

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:03:29 PM

I just bought a mail by paypal and just receive numbers. I did not receive any mail or password. I sent you a mp to help me. But I dread you open the dispute in paypal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: