Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigginers Advice  (Read 321 times)
poks (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:30:43 PM

How to start earn some bitcoin.All of us need bitcoins to start but my only advise you should start making wallet Like coins.ph,blockchain there's An applications for that in plastore and site.To start earn some bitcoin we have some Faucet.So what is faucet? faucet is a free to earn bitcoins and how you gonna get faucet you must read in this forum others of this site share faucet sites you must learn about in this forum and faucet is a slow earning but if you work it you will earn satoshi/Bitcoins otherwise we have investment plans to invest your bitcoins/money many of investments are DOUBLER bicoin but all of doublers are scams.So be careful if you like a fast to earn some bitcoins you need to cash in.On bitcoins near you and if u like to trade on peoples or on facebook like that but on facebook all peoples are not legit others of facebook users they have dummy accounts.If you are willing to earn bitcoins you must use your brain also.There's a gambling sites also to earn or lose your money gamblings sites are the biggest way to earn bitcoins you are first biggining in gambling sites you must learn how to earn in that you have a strategy to earn you must read or watch in youtube so you can understand it.

For now this is my  only advise for you hope u earn and hope u will earn.  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

Hi,

did you read this thread?-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0

How to start earn some bitcoin.All of us need bitcoins to start but my only advise you should start making wallet Like coins.ph,blockchain there's An applications for that in plastore and site.

I personally would suggest begginers to use a light wallet on a local machine like Electrum (PC/Android), Multibit HD (PC) or Mycelium (Android/iOS).

To start earn some bitcoin we have some Faucet.So what is faucet?

There is a faucet section here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0

faucet is a free to earn bitcoins and how you gonna get faucet you must read in this forum others of this site share faucet sites you must learn about in this forum and faucet is a slow earning but if you work it you will earn satoshi/Bitcoins otherwise we have investment plans to invest your bitcoins/money many of investments are DOUBLER bicoin but all of doublers are scams.

That was a very long and hard to understand sentence. If english is not your natice language and you feel uncomfortable writing it, try the local sections for other languages.

So be careful if you like a fast to earn some bitcoins you need to cash in.On bitcoins near you and if u like to trade on peoples or on facebook like that but on facebook all peoples are not legit others of facebook users they have dummy accounts.If you are willing to earn bitcoins you must use your brain also.There's a gambling sites also to earn or lose your money gamblings sites are the biggest way to earn bitcoins you are first biggining in gambling sites you must learn how to earn in that you have a strategy to earn you must read or watch in youtube so you can understand it.

For now this is my  only advise for you hope u earn and hope u will earn.  Kiss

I dont think this is good advice at all. Faucets are mostly a waste of time and there are already good threads about how to start from nothing. I suggest you spend more time reading before you give out advice.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: