Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi? Why did he hide his identity?  (Read 14158 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:14:16 AM

Craig Wright is Satoshi. Satoshi/Wright wants that everybody believe that he is NOT Satoshi so he made that bad episode a year ago and after that nobody believed him but that was his intention.
I agree even me Im not believing that Craig Wright is satoshi nakamoto , He should put hard evidence that he is satpahi nakamoto and why did he want to be exposed now? Before he hides himself from public for his safetyness and now he is revealing himself thats why I am not agreeing that craig wright is satoshi nakamoto.
I think craig wright get the attention of all users of bitcoin. how he did not have enough proof that he is satoshi Nakamoto. but regardless of right or not. is it could have a bad effect for bitcoin?
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

I don't think there is really a person named Satoshi, but most likely is a real person hiding his/her real identity. He might be now rich because I am sure he is holding a lot of Bitcoin which I know is good for his/her lifetime. Showing the identity of the person will only put their lives endanger because people will start pursuing them.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:33:56 AM

Lookit all these dipshit doody eatin' mongo-loids on this here forum.  Wouldn't y'all hide yo identity too if'n you was the one who created up bitcoin inna first place?  Me, I'd drop it onna world an' jist disappear off'n the face of the earth, jist like he done.  I'd cash out tha genesis block tho'.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:16:43 PM

I don't think there is really a person named Satoshi, but most likely is a real person hiding his/her real identity. He might be now rich because I am sure he is holding a lot of Bitcoin which I know is good for his/her lifetime. Showing the identity of the person will only put their lives endanger because people will start pursuing them.
Of course he did not use his real name, if you are trying to hide your identity thats rule number 1, but even if the is holding a big amount of bitcoin there does not seem to have an attempt to convert those to fiat or do something with them besides just being there laying dormant.
AlfaxBeta

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:09:38 AM

Sr. Craig is not Satoshi.

Satoshi Nakamoto is alive.

Satoshi hid his identity in his original proposal in pdf.  The white book of Bitcoin.

Using a variant of cryptography.

Cryptography

Female name

Art and technique of writing with secret procedures or keys or in an enigmatic way, in such a way that the writing is only intelligible for those who know how to decipher it.

The coins of block 00000 (Genesis block), should never be withdrawn.  The system must reject.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:49:23 AM

OP, ask yourself: if you invented competition to the traditional banking and monetary system, would you like your identity to be known?

Yes exactly.

the entity using the satoshi pseudonym is one person. that is established.

Any conclusive investigations regarding if he was indeed a single entity or not?

Or maybe Satoshi is an idea ? I believe system ?

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:39:06 AM

Why did Satoshi hide his identity? Has anyone seen Satoshi in real life?
Is Satoshi one person? Or is it a community?
It take about 9 years for the bitcoin .
The reason behind the hiding the identity of the satoshi is because he don't want take responsibility of problem under any government laws .
Well I readed a article from the google source site where it was mentioned that the developer of bitcoin wants only to show his talent of programming and making a big money network with high security in comparison to bank , but from time to time few people advertise his program and made bitcoin as official currency of online money and after that more and more people comes in bitcoin .
After these step by step successful of bitcoin network satoshi hides his identity  because some country banned bitcoin and some declare it as illegal fow of money .
In this way nakamotov hide his  all the identity , But I can't believe this story fully because may be the article is theoretical .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:14:57 AM

I think it doesn't matter who is Mr. Satoshi, the most important is bitcoin was created just because of us. Which is true, imagine we can do have savings without complying any documents unlike in banks it needs an information documents like id verification. But in bitcoin, all of it is not necessarily needed aside from that very secured and safe.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:06:57 AM

I think it doesn't matter who is Mr. Satoshi, the most important is bitcoin was created just because of us. Which is true, imagine we can do have savings without complying any documents unlike in banks it needs an information documents like id verification. But in bitcoin, all of it is not necessarily needed aside from that very secured and safe.

I'll remember you penned that if it's later revealed that Bitcoin was put forth by an NSA black ops program knowing full well that once released to the public it'd be fully developed on our dime, not there's, while they later on, like as starting about now, take back control of the technology for use in the banking system under the auspices of that's what we wanted, didn't we?

Think about it. If the powers that be can convince the populace that a 47-story building collapsed into in own footprint at near-freefall speed as we've all witness due to small fires and one possible compromised column, then the same powers that be can convince geeks that an anonymous dude is behind Bitcoin to solve the world's financial problems created by ... wait for it ... the powers that be.

Ponder:

If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by
You're thinkin' like a fool cause it's a case of do or die
Out there is a fortune waiting to be had
If you think I'll let you go you're mad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtuoFv4dcwM
SuperVillain

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:14:48 AM

what good is bitcoin if you don't use or spend it
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

satoshi nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin and also a creator of this too. none of us in bitcoin industry neither in the community nobody knows who really is. there is lot of speculations that has been discussed about his identity but most its only a perception and opinion by the others only, still no  and proof.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:24:44 AM

First there are legal accusations against bitcoin, i doubt if we would know Nakamoto or the team under bitcoin we would have some problem to have a face conected to bitcoin, against what happen with knowed brands, that use and abuse several faces into their promotions.
 While bitcoin hasnt recognized as currencie and payment processor by the countries makes no sense reveal his identity if he still alive, he made something that changed the world into better, i could compare bitcoin as internet miracle as well the energy that we do use all days.
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:53:50 AM

First there are legal accusations against bitcoin, i doubt if we would know Nakamoto or the team under bitcoin we would have some problem to have a face conected to bitcoin, against what happen with knowed brands, that use and abuse several faces into their promotions.
 While bitcoin hasnt recognized as currencie and payment processor by the countries makes no sense reveal his identity if he still alive, he made something that changed the world into better, i could compare bitcoin as internet miracle as well the energy that we do use all days.

If we knew Satoshi Nakamoto, we would have praised him while he was in trouble at the moment. It's like creating the Deep Web. Who said the deep Web was created for illegal stuff? Maybe the creator of it wanted to only give people anonymity whenever they need. The fact that it later turned out to become the center of many terrorists and drug dealers and criminals is not his fault - these kinds of people will always look for anonymity.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:52:12 AM

of some articles say satoshi Nakamoto is the name of the person, a group, have also said an organization that obviously it is still a mistery. and why satoshi hide his identity mostly argued to remove the responsibility would bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 04:56:51 AM

of some articles say satoshi Nakamoto is the name of the person, a group, have also said an organization that obviously it is still a mistery. and why satoshi hide his identity mostly argued to remove the responsibility would bitcoin.
I think He hides his identity for his security , If he is well known today his life would be endangered because other currency might be jealous to bitcoin and it might the cause of satoshi assassination. Today I think he is now watching us here in the forum and he still making his moves in to his creation.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ana90

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:34:15 AM

I also wonder why he did that
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:50:20 AM

You are right there my brother! No one really knows who is Satoshi Nakamoto. We don't know if it's a person or a group or even if it is an entity. There are also lots of speculations why he hide his identity. Some says to destroy the monetary system, some says for protection and to avoid being tax by the government.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

I read an article that monero owners/team is in investigation by FBI because criminals have used this coin and I think that they have tried many time to see who is satoshi and maybe to arrest/contact him to give more information about bitcoin users(just a speculation), sometimes I think that it is better to not know who is or are Satoshi because bitcoin is an innovation. Some are claiming that they are satoshi but I doubt.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 08:41:57 AM

I read an article that monero owners/team is in investigation by FBI because criminals have used this coin and I think that they have tried many time to see who is satoshi and maybe to arrest/contact him to give more information about bitcoin users(just a speculation), sometimes I think that it is better to not know who is or are Satoshi because bitcoin is an innovation. Some are claiming that they are satoshi but I doubt.

Well Criminals can use bitcoin the same way as criminals can you local fiat. So its not right to associate criminals with bitcoins. Bitcoin , just like any other currency can be used in good or bad way.
As far as Satoshi is concerned, is there any proof that the creator of bitcoin name was Satoshi ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:17:07 AM

As far as Satoshi is concerned, is there any proof that the creator of bitcoin name was Satoshi ?

I can 100% guarantee that the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" is an alias.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: