Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi? Why did he hide his identity?  (Read 14154 times)
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:05:56 AM

Why did Satoshi hide his identity? Has anyone seen Satoshi in real life?
Is Satoshi one person? Or is it a community?

This is a very difficult situation. Especially now, that bitcoins are very popular and many big companies and governments want to get it. So the so-called satoshi must conceal his glorification to save himself. He can be put to death here. It's a big obstacle to banks and industries so it really needs to stop. But they are very difficult and impossible to do so their only key is the founder of Bitcoins.

Dating back to January 2009 when Bitcoin was launched, Satoshi was active providing updates, answering questions and everything necessary to keep up his idea. It was actually late in 2010 when he had to make the call of disappearing from this world. I don't really think any government or company for that matter can find the real Satoshi who disappeared almost 7 years ago and nobody has heard from him ever since.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

This is a very difficult situation. Especially now, that bitcoins are very popular and many big companies and governments want to get it. So the so-called satoshi must conceal his glorification to save himself. He can be put to death here. It's a big obstacle to banks and industries so it really needs to stop. But they are very difficult and impossible to do so their only key is the founder of Bitcoins.

I'm Satoshi.

The "real" Satoshi didn't even own a computer during it's conception.

figure that one out.

This is ridiculous, there is a lot of people who are posting nonsense on this Forum, and you are one of them. How can you say that the real Satoshi didn't even own a computer? Is it like Satoshi made bitcoin out of his magic or something? Make sense, this bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and made up of codes, so don't be dumb dude.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:10:27 PM

mr. nakamoto satoshi the dev's of bitcoin i know him, i think better to him hide the identity for the security purpose, and i think the investor in bitcoin personally known the real identity of mr. satoshi and the higher rank position in this industry.

SkyscraperFarms

Activity: 39
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:35:07 AM

Mike Hearn is Satoshi Nakamoto. He hid his identity so Google couldn't have an intellectual property claim.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2146520.msg21475727#msg21475727
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:46:26 AM

The very interesting question of who! That's a mystery and even a community as smart and big as Bitcointalk fail to pinpoint him out accurately (together with evidence) in short. Why did he hide his identity is something easier to answer though but instead of that, I'm actually wondering how he's cashing out his billions Huh

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:52:30 AM

Mike Hearn is Satoshi Nakamoto. He hid his identity so Google couldn't have an intellectual property claim.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2146520.msg21475727#msg21475727

Prick!  Tongue Nice find/link which I just commented on.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:56:39 AM

The very interesting question of who! That's a mystery and even a community as smart and big as Bitcointalk fail to pinpoint him out accurately (together with evidence) in short. Why did he hide his identity is something easier to answer though but instead of that, I'm actually wondering how he's cashing out his billions Huh

So interesting that even the people that is not a member of this forum is also trying to figure who really is Satoshi Nakamoto. There might be some things that can track his place, stikl he is ready with it that it can't be tracked by simple means. And far as I know, he has no billions because he left bitcoin.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:00:56 AM

This seems to be the question that almost all bitcoin users in the world, because until now no one knows the reason why he hid his identity. Maybe if he appeared to the public, he could be one of the world's famous people. because he makes bitcoin. But I think satoshi is not a bitcoin creator, but a community or group name.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:16:56 AM

Probably never. His stash is the base of the economy.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:49:11 AM

Probably never. His stash is the base of the economy.

I'm right here bitches...

There's no stash.

There's no economy.

There's only the people.
In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:54:43 AM

No one knows who Satoshi really is. someone here on the forum said that Satoshi is DPR aka Dead Pirate Roberts (the one who did the blackmarket also known as silkroad). the reason he hide his own identity is he has alot of death threats if he shows up on public due to his 1m worth of Bitcoins.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:58:09 AM

There's no stash.

There's no economy.

There's only the people.
Thank my my lord for blessing us with a system to make people instant rich! We all have been waiting for such a sophisticated Ponzi since forever !

No one knows who Satoshi really is. someone here on the forum said that Satoshi is DPR aka Dead Pirate Roberts (the one who did the blackmarket also known as silkroad). the reason he hide his own identity is he has alot of death threats if he shows up on public due to his 1m worth of Bitcoins.
lol Mike isn't that intelligent.Had he been he wouldn't get caught selling drugs to kids from a local public library.No offence but I like Mike. Smiley
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:58:48 AM

If Satoshi had not hidden his identity, I don't think any one of us would be here at this time because bitcoin has grown to a point where a lot of interest are pissed and annoyed about which are very powerful across board. If Satoshi had been around, he would have been gotten to which will then not secure enough for us to be dealing with. He knows the perfect reason while it had to be that way and I respect him for that.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:08:36 AM

If Satoshi had not hidden his identity, I don't think any one of us would be here at this time because bitcoin has grown to a point where a lot of interest are pissed and annoyed about which are very powerful across board. If Satoshi had been around, he would have been gotten to which will then not secure enough for us to be dealing with. He knows the perfect reason while it had to be that way and I respect him for that.
I think it's also for the better that satoshi hid their identity there are certainly some powerful people out there who are not too happy with bitcoin. But if they were to get their hands on the real satoshi how would this stop bitcoin? I mean the code is out there satoshi can't single-handedly stop it.
FrankAnthony2208

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:55:29 AM

As I have read in many article about bitcoin, I always read the name of satoshi but no one knows satoshi. But in some article he is a programmer who make bitcoin. There are also some speculations that they are group of programmers who are invented bitcoin and implemented blockchain. That we used to earn this present days. The satoshi nakamoto still hidden because there are people questioning about bitcoin just like some country that made it illegal in their country.
CryptoingCryptos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:03:16 AM

Other than "inventing" bitcoin, concealing his identity and disappearing was one of the smartest ideas.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

There's no stash.

There's no economy.

There's only the people.
Thank my my lord for blessing us with a system to make people instant rich! We all have been waiting for such a sophisticated Ponzi since forever !

lol Mike isn't that intelligent.Had he been he wouldn't get caught selling drugs to kids from a local public library.No offence but I like Mike. Smiley

|amen. brother [!]

the real sophistication however is projekt(æternia, lazarus)...aka plan(ß)

speaking of such things...what is mæstro(P)ink up to these days?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:17:27 PM

There's no stash.

There's no economy.

There's only the people.

Was Mike Hearn over or under Curtis Green of Silk Road?
razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:24:05 PM

It might be a code name for the team (maybe under government) who created and varnished. You know the high level of secrecy the government can keep.. and maybe, the people behind it might not even be Asians as the name sounded.
jackhero

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:33:55 PM

i think staoshi nakamoto is satoshi. he is japanese because i reseach about him by google :
Newsweek has given us some information about Bitcoin: Satoshi Nakamoto. Unlikely as it may have been, it seems that Satoshi Nakamoto was the only one who worked on many of the secret projects of the US government as well as national corporations in the country of flowers. However, Newsweek has yet to determine whether this is the real Satoshi Nakamoto or not that they can only predict predictions about the duplication of information between the two coincide very well. The article on the Newsweek is very long, we will point out details about the users themselves are geniuses about the computer, password and tuition.
you can acces website https://www.coindesk.com/information/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto/ for understanding clearly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: