Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:01:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi? Why did he hide his identity?  (Read 14158 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:35:56 PM

i think staoshi nakamoto is satoshi. he is japanese because i reseach about him by google :
Newsweek has given us some information about Bitcoin: Satoshi Nakamoto. Unlikely as it may have been, it seems that Satoshi Nakamoto was the only one who worked on many of the secret projects of the US government as well as national corporations in the country of flowers. However, Newsweek has yet to determine whether this is the real Satoshi Nakamoto or not that they can only predict predictions about the duplication of information between the two coincide very well. The article on the Newsweek is very long, we will point out details about the users themselves are geniuses about the computer, password and tuition.
you can acces website https://www.coindesk.com/information/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto/ for understanding clearly

Genius!
kutongcoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto  is the man that created Bitcoin and the world's most ellusive billionaire.No one knows why satoshi is still hiding his own identity.Maybe he has his own reason for being mysterious.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:39:56 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto  is the man that created Bitcoin and the world's most ellusive billionaire.No one knows why satoshi is still hiding his own identity.Maybe he has his own reason for being mysterious.
I don't know everything about Satoshi but most of them pointed him as the owner of Bitcoin. If he is the real creator of bitcoin for sure he is a millionaire himself. If I were satoshi,I would also hide my identity for my security purpose and I would remain mysterious in the world of bitcoin because I want to see how bitcoin become successful in cryptocurrency world. I would feel delighted if that's the reason of his. We don't even know the real score behind but we are thankful and keep that.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:34:06 PM

Why did Satoshi hide his identity? Has anyone seen Satoshi in real life?
Is Satoshi one person? Or is it a community?
If I say satoshi is a pseudonym or just one person. it may be the reason he hides personal data so that many people become interested in finding detailed information about this person and will certainly make him more familiar with the crowd later.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

I don't think there is a need to find out who satoshi is. Am confidence satoshi is not an individual but an institution influenced or supported by a national governing body that even united states knows about. He created so much that he can linked or known.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SigmaDev

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

To Achieve full decentralization, he hide his identity, i believe this is the reason, if anyone knew who he was, we would be unable to achieve this
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:08:45 PM

I don't think there is a need to find out who satoshi is. Am confidence satoshi is not an individual but an institution influenced or supported by a national governing body that even united states knows about. He created so much that he can linked or known.
Whoever he is just see the achievement of that person, he just revolutionized the world and now everyone is talking about the bitcoin he is savior owner of this blessing bitcoin, he did out of box thing and he will remain in hearts of people because he is the life changer of many people across the globe whoever gets benefit from bitcoin must say thanks to SATOSHI.
xander ford

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:58:43 AM

the entity using the satoshi pseudonym is one person. that is established.

however satoshis idea's are a patchwork of many older concepts that alone would not work but satoshi was the brainchild of patching it all together into something that works. plus adding his own customisations and extra tweaks to it. which made it special and unique

also satoshi, worked with other people. that is established. but only the single entity used the satoshi pseudonym. all the rest helping out used their own pseudonyms.

base on what iread on internet satoshi we may not know who he or she was, we know what he did. Satoshi Nakamoto was the inventor of the bitcoin protocol, satoshi worked with people on the open source team, but took care never to reveal anything personal about himself and the last anyone heard from him was in the spring of 2011 when he said that he had “moved on to other things".
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:28:12 AM

satoshi is a pseudonym made by a person so that his identity is not known by the banking world, there may be a reason satoshi was used as a pseudonym. from the information I know satoshi is the inventor of bitcoin.

mukeymon

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:17:35 PM

I do not know Who is Satoshi? I try to understand the information on the internet. but can not find anything
mukeymon

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:18:37 PM

satoshi is a pseudonym made by a person so that his identity is not known by the banking world, there may be a reason satoshi was used as a pseudonym. from the information I know satoshi is the inventor of bitcoin.
you sure about your information ?
arranka

Activity: 105
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:57:11 AM

bitcoin is said to be a decentralized currency

if satoshi continued with the bitcoin project because the currency would be centralized to the
so for bitcoin to be 100 percent decentralized sathosi would have to step aside
that was the reason he left
this would also imply leaving aside your wallet with a million bitcoin

my theory that from the moment it left, I remain on an equal footing that any other user
so he started to mine bitcoin as anyone in the world can do
being at the same height as any bitcoin user

in the version of Craig there are 2 options, that really is a farsante "official version"
or really if it was satoshi
at one point in his life he passed by his head saying "if I was the one who invented bitcoin" and then on the move he realized that it was a mistake
and returned to its philosophy that was to hide its identity so that it remains decentralized to 100 percent
so the last thing that Craig said was, I wanted to send the evidence of who I am but I could not do it, I broke before

From there are the 2 options, trickster or arrangement everything so that it seems to be a fake?

then the other option, if it were Japanese, if you knew so much about programming, you could easily know English, even live in the USA
so I know, all the programming codes are in English, because it's easier
although there should be code in other languages
but the official thing is that all programming code is English, be it from spain, china, russia or whatever

my theory is that he is still and contributing in bitcointalk but as a user like any of us
fighting in the day to day as we in trying to get more bitcoin
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:36:59 AM

Satoshi as known by most of us does not want to expose his or her identity base on some security reasons. Blockchain technology is not meant to be controlled by one entity or be attributed to an individual so as to keep the whole concept open and accessible to all.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:41:32 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who founded bitcoin, and he really lives in my opinion if Satoshi Nakamoto is known to others then he will be a target and could have happened things that are not in want, therefore his identity is hidden.
Zorbak

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:52:05 AM

Creating bitcoin he starts a revolution to the actual money monopoly system, he decentralized and he disappear and I guess it's the most smart thing he could do.

If it's decentralized no one can shut it down as they can't attack the whole bitcoin network, and by disappearing he leads this "movement" to all the people who wants to participate. If he continued as "leader" he would be the representative face of BTC community and if he is attacked or anything... It would shock all the community making them more vulnerable.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:51:58 AM

i think staoshi nakamoto is satoshi. he is japanese because i reseach about him by google :
Newsweek has given us some information about Bitcoin: Satoshi Nakamoto. Unlikely as it may have been, it seems that Satoshi Nakamoto was the only one who worked on many of the secret projects of the US government as well as national corporations in the country of flowers. However, Newsweek has yet to determine whether this is the real Satoshi Nakamoto or not that they can only predict predictions about the duplication of information between the two coincide very well. The article on the Newsweek is very long, we will point out details about the users themselves are geniuses about the computer, password and tuition.
you can acces website https://www.coindesk.com/information/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto/ for understanding clearly
Well I think no one still knows that who is he and who is going to operate bitcoin and what is the reason behind this but in my opinion bitcoin is going to humanity and it play a very big role in third world country because it’s a digital currency and whatever bitcoin did for humanity I must say thanks to satoshi and thanks to bitcoin.
perserker

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:01:06 AM

There is a documentary on Netflix focusing on the beginnings of the blockchain and searching for Satoshi Nakamoto. Worth watching it
kangjiasg

Activity: 180

Exclusive Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:02:07 AM

Do you guys think we will ever get to know who Satoshi is? Maybe 1 day he will reveal himself or someone will reveal him? If that happens then what will happen to bitcoin and price?

Anna Margarita Bereber

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:22:21 AM

Satoshi or Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who created or the founder of Bitcoin during 2009. He hide his identity for his safety and for having a privacy in his life.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

Couple of Secret Gov organizations teamed up to pretend to be Satoshi.
That is why they can't find the guy , it is not a single person.

Example the BTC Genesis Block was not created on a single standard PC.

Satoshi has over ~1.5 Million BTC that not even 1 has been sold, that is a lot of money for 1 person to refrain from accessing.

Plus even when his creation is being split in 2 by the bickering of the BTC community , he remains silent.

Cool

FYI: Foretold back in 1988
https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/flashback-1988-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-by-2018%E2%80%B3-the-economist-magazine/

I tend to agree with this statement more that the rest...
If the system didn't want Bitcoin to grow, it simply wouldn't...
The same with Torrent file exchange - it is still there for a reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: