Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant exchanges  (Read 308 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:54:07 PM

I want to know what are the instant exchanges out there ? In other words , I want to ability to buy or sell BTC using different payment methods such as Skrill , PayPal , Ukash , CashU and more without the need of waiting time.
I don't care If those features are in different exchanges , If buying is on one and selling is on another fine ,Its totally fine and same thing for the payment methods I mentioned.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:59:59 PM

There is no such a thing as instant exchange, you could try circle/ coinmama/ cex.io, but don't expect to get your coins in a minute, not to mention registering process KYC and verifying your identity.
For altcoin to bitcoin the best and fastest is "shapeshift".
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

I want to know what are the instant exchanges out there ? In other words , I want to ability to buy or sell BTC using different payment methods such as Skrill , PayPal , Ukash , CashU and more without the need of waiting time.
I don't care If those features are in different exchanges , If buying is on one and selling is on another fine ,Its totally fine and same thing for the payment methods I mentioned.
Your first two methods are very risky but available at localbitcoins.com if you are not interested in this then you can check this link I done some exchange but these was very small  https://www.bestchange.com/
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:59:46 PM

There is no such a thing as instant exchange, you could try circle/ coinmama/ cex.io, but don't expect to get your coins in a minute, not to mention registering process KYC and verifying your identity.

I clearly didn't mean it that way , I have no problem using a service If takes a couple of minutes as for KYC and verifying my identity then It's something that I'm not going to do , call me paranoid but I don't feel good sending my documents to random website even If they are legit and licensed.

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:30:24 AM

I clearly didn't mean it that way , I have no problem using a service If takes a couple of minutes as for KYC and verifying my identity then It's something that I'm not going to do , call me paranoid but I don't feel good sending my documents to random website even If they are legit and licensed.

how is it that you are a hero member and don't know the exchanges?  people on here would normally look to you for answers to questions like that and i would think that having posted and/or replies more than 700 times you would have picked up a thing or two.  Let's take a quick peek at your posts history, would there maybe be a change of account owner out there?  i am sure not, that would violate this sites terms.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:40:14 AM

Où êtes-vous allé madgamer ?
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

BTC->Skrill and Skrill->BTC is automated at SpectroCoin.com