Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even Alex Jones makes fun of us  (Read 3478 times)
ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 03:29:36 AM

http://youtu.be/DiMvGyv2keY

But he does give you guys a handy scapegoat: Alex Jones thinks the central banks started the selloff.
I suggest you buy as much as you can to show them.  Wink

Seriously this is dumb.
noedaRDH

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 03:36:04 AM

And everyone makes fun of Alex Jones.

1NwGKiLcAngD1KiCCivxT6EDJmyXMGqM9q

Ask not what Bitcoin can do for you - ask what you can do for Bitcoin.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 03:38:43 AM

But he does give you guys a handy scapegoat: Alex Jones thinks the central banks started the selloff.
I suggest you buy as much as you can to show them.  Wink

Seriously this is dumb.

ya it was dumb... Adams said that the people who created bitcoin are "Bitcoin Billionaires FOR SURE", when the market cap of bitcoin is 1.2 Billion Dollars.....
clearly these guys shorted bitcoin, and are willing to say wtv FUD they can come up with to shake confidence. also they push gold and silver as a way out of "the dollar collapse, that will happen FOR SURE" so maybe their producers don't want to promote bitcoin anymore...

ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 03:39:40 AM

And everyone makes fun of Alex Jones.

So we have something in common.  Grin
NikolaTesla

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 03:39:52 AM

Alex Jones falls for multi-level marketing scams all the time, so he doesn't really have the place to make fun of us.
ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 03:50:53 AM

I suggest you buy as much as you can to show them.  Wink

Seriously this is dumb.

ya it was dumb... Adams said that the people who created bitcoin are "Bitcoin Billionaires FOR SURE", when the market cap of bitcoin is 1.2 Billion Dollars.....
clearly these guys shorted bitcoin, and are willing to say wtv FUD they can come up with to shake confidence. also they push gold and silver as a way out of "the dollar collapse, that will happen FOR SURE" so maybe their producers don't want to promote bitcoin anymore...

meh, to actually short BTC you have to be enough into it to realize the options like bitfinex and co, which aren't really that obvious to find for somebody who isn't really very much into bitcoin.
So I rather think they're just disappointed or annoyed by people buggering them about it and see how it turns out.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 03:51:34 AM

The man's an idiot.  His followers are about as smart as a crooked nail in a wooden fence.  He occasionally has some good points, but they're always bogged down with baseless conspiracy theories and "Oh, did you hear that?  They're talking about me!  They're talking about me!"

If Bitcoin's a cult, silver's a cult, and those using the dollar are one big unhappy cult.

ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 03:55:11 AM

The man's an idiot.  His followers are about as smart as a crooked nail in a wooden fence.  He occasionally has some good points, but they're always bogged down with baseless conspiracy theories and "Oh, did you hear that?  They're talking about me!  They're talking about me!"

If Bitcoin's a cult, silver's a cult, and those using the dollar are one big unhappy cult.

Yeah he's totally whack, but to be honest I see the cargo cult mentality here on par with the whole nwo ct crowd when it comes to delusion.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 03:56:08 AM

Alex Jones is a CointelPro working for STRATFOR, a private Zionist intelligence agency located in Austin, Texas.

They may has well have hired a clown to act like he is a libertarian to troll us all.

He teaches us that the best way to handle those in power is by screaming nonsense into a blowhorn.

Here he is disrupting a pro second amendment gathering:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uyIVzdvGi4Share

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
noedaRDH

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:00:11 AM

I'm sure Jones really cares about people... about their freedoms and all that... just look at all those neat shirts and water filters and other crap that he's selling. Yep, he got our best interest in his heart.

ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 04:10:18 AM

Alex Jones is a CointelPro working for STRATFOR, a private Zionist intelligence agency located in Austin, Texas.

They may has well have hired a clown to act like he is a libertarian to troll us all.

He teaches us that the best way to handle those in power is by screaming nonsense into a blowhorn.

Yeah I know my way around when it comes to Conspiracy Theories. This particular ones is B.S.
I'd call it the Conspiracy Theorist Circle Competition. They accuse each other of working for the The Man to syphon off followers and make the ranks more agreeable. Actually it's just their own paranoia working against them.

I'd say there is only one conspiracy theory which makes sense to me: Ad-hoc collective schizophrenia caused by hierarchical structures. This usually results in media manipulation but other things can be explained by it too.
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:10:59 AM

Holy shit, please tell me this is a joke post....
noedaRDH

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:20:38 AM

Alex Jones is likely just another mouthpiece for Big Brother. They like to control both sides of thought, the mainstream and the alternative.

Regardless, I don't really care what Jones has to say. It doesn't take an insider or anything to see that the market was going to crash. And besides, if bankers caused the crash, what can we do about it? Nothing.

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:22:37 AM

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:26:16 AM

I enjoy watching Alex Jones for like 5 minutes because everything he says makes me actually think, but then (like reading this forum) it always goes way overboard and makes me wonder if the world is really all as bad as it sounds and if human beings really are constantly "out to get me". I learn towards the explanation that some people are just jealous and unable to cope with not being in control of everything (e.g. they wish *they* were the 1% and don't actually care about helping the 99%, just getting the current 1% out and themselves in). Sometimes I feel many of the more influential mouthpieces in Bitcoin are just involved to help create an exclusive boys club where they can keep others out.

No girls allowed.

HappyBitCoinUser

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:35:53 AM

Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:40:06 AM

http://www.alexjonesmachine.com/jones1.htm
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:40:57 AM

Jones IMO isn't the "enemy" he's just full of himself at times but I think he means well.  I think the problem is goldbugs tend to blame Bitcoin for the gold price lowering which is crazy if u ask me.  I was offended when I heard him praise Mike Adams for guessing Bitcoin would crash and fail.  That is unreasonable and he always claims to be such a great researcher, so to make that claim so quickly just left me disgusted.

To tell such a large audience That Bitcoin isn't right to support is ignorant to say the least.  He had Keiser on recently showing support for it now this.  He was bitter about Keiser showing so much for BTC and seemed bitter he was getting attention for making many good calls lately.  He's not helping his viewers and should shut up on this topic until he can back up his point of view with real facts and evidence.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:42:31 AM

Frankly, I don't mind terribly if the kind of idiots who take Alex Jones seriously stay away from Bitcoin. 
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:47:59 AM

Frankly, I don't mind terribly if the kind of idiots who take Alex Jones seriously stay away from Bitcoin. 

Bitcoin's built-in self-defense: If Alex is one's intellectual superior, Bitcoin might be a bit of a stumper.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: