Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even Alex Jones makes fun of us  (Read 3478 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:51:12 PM

Today I learned that some people take Alex Jones seriously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NikolaTesla

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:15:09 PM

According to Alex Jones the Arabs own Hollywood and the Chinese control the media.

Would you believe anything he says about Bitcoin or anything else?
This week it's the Arabs and the Chinese? Seems like a different villain every week.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:20:04 PM

This week it's the Arabs and the Chinese? Seems like a different villain every week.

No kidding.  Everyone knows it's always the Americans.

ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 07:36:37 PM

According to Alex Jones the Arabs own Hollywood and the Chinese control the media.

Would you believe anything he says about Bitcoin or anything else?

Actually deep down, he really thinks it's satanists and Lucifer himself.
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 09:08:04 PM

Unbelievable. What's going on is this:

A while ago Mike Adams started accepting Bitcoins in his Natural News shop. That brought him lots of negative reactions from the paranoid conspiracy crowd.

Now he says publicly on Alex Jones that the Bitcoin experiment has failed, and will probably stop accepting it. He doesn't want to alienate and scare away his customers, does he?

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 09:19:11 PM

Unbelievable. What's going on is this:

A while ago Mike Adams started accepting Bitcoins in his Natural News shop. That brought him lots of negative reactions from the paranoid conspiracy crowd.

Now he says publicly on Alex Jones that the Bitcoin experiment has failed, and will probably stop accepting it. He doesn't want to alienate and scare away his customers, does he?

Yeah that too.
It's also the same phenomena I explained earlier. The cargo cultists here (look for the random selloff created by the Rothschilds thread) are in inherent conflict with any other paranoid group and verse visa. This happens every time one Internet Cult becomes self sustaining, it helps keeping the flock in line.
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:23:05 PM

http://youtu.be/DiMvGyv2keY

But he does give you guys a handy scapegoat: Alex Jones thinks the central banks started the selloff.
I suggest you buy as much as you can to show them.  Wink

Seriously this is dumb.

Now you figured out what side Alex Jones is on?
ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 09:24:47 PM

http://youtu.be/DiMvGyv2keY

But he does give you guys a handy scapegoat: Alex Jones thinks the central banks started the selloff.
I suggest you buy as much as you can to show them.  Wink

Seriously this is dumb.

Now you figured out what side Alex Jones is on?

What?
GeniuSxBoY

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 11:32:33 PM

Back when Mr. Jone was cool I was down at the New Amsterdam staring at this yellow-haired girl
Mr. Jones strikes up a conversation with this black-haired flamenco dancer
She dances while his father plays guitar
She's suddenly beautiful
We all want something beautiful
I wish I was beautiful
So come dance this silence down through the morning
Cut Maria! Show me some of them Spanish dances
Pass me a bottle, Mr. Jones
Believe in me
Help me believe in anything
I want to be someone who believes
Mr. Jones and me tell each other fairy tales
Stare at the beautiful women
"She's looking at you. Ah, no, no, she's looking at me."
Smiling in the bright lights
Coming through in stereo
When everybody loves you, you can never be lonely
I will paint my picture
Paint myself in blue and red and black and gray
All of the beautiful colors are very very meaningful
Grey is my favorite color
I felt so symbolic yesterday
If I knew Picasso
I would buy myself a gray guitar and play
Mr. Jones and me look into the future
Stare at the beautiful women
"She's looking at you.
Uh, I don't think so. She's looking at me."
Standing in the spotlight
I bought myself a gray guitar
When everybody loves me, I will never be lonely
I want to be a lion
Everybody wants to pass as cats
We all want to be big big stars, but we got different reasons for thatBelieve in me because I don't believe in anything
and I want to be someone to believe
Mr. Jones and me stumbling through the barrio
Yeah we stare at the beautiful women
"She's perfect for you, Man, there's got to be somebody for me."
I want to be Bob Dylan
Mr. Jones wishes he was someone just a little more funky
When everybody loves you, son, that's just about as funky as you can be
Mr. Jones and me staring at the video
When I look at the television, I want to see me staring right back at me
We all want to be big stars, but we don't know why and we don't know how
But when everybody loves me, I'm going to be just about as happy as can be
Mr. Jones and me, we're gonna be big stars..

Be humble!
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 04:03:10 AM

I was on a satirical over the top website called the obama forums. We would act like Obama supporters and big Democrat supporters throwing out straw men left and right only to have conservatives who could not see through the obviousness go nuts (and threats of lawsuits from a certain jewish organization).

We put one post up there about how we need to have the government censor various right wing websites. We mentioned Alex Jones' website as one of those sites.

He went on his show shortly thereafter talking about an Obama web forum that was trying to shut down his website.

At the very least he does not do his due diligence to check the validity of what he reports. I could go to my Spam folder in my e-mail and report some pretty amazing stories of things going on in the world. But that is about as believable as anything Jones spits out.

I tend to see two types of libertarians, those who understand that government just does not work. That pouring more money into something only makes things worse (including wars). Then there is the Alex Jones conspiracy types who believe that government works so well that they are responsible for EVERYTHING in this world down to the color of the juice you drink (blue is turning you gay because the NWO wants you to be).

The conspiracy types tend to fight with us against big government, but for different reasons. But they get in the way when trying to have a rational debate.

Alex Jones isn't a real journalist. He's not an investigative journalist. He's not connected and doesn't have a legit background. Max Keiser has a legit background, he worked on Wallstreet and started virtual currency businesses way back with the Virtual Stock Exchange. Max Keiser is legit. Alex Jones is a fraud who never really had any credentials in anything that he discusses.

Have any of you looked up Alex Jones background to discover his lack of credentials? For someone who claims to know what the global elite is doing he could at least be a former elite or related to someone elite or have worked for someone or something elite. He isn't even from an ivy league background.

I'm not saying you have to be from an ivy league background but you should at least have been a part of that world or have interviewed people who have been. Alex Jones interviews a lot of complete con artists who don't know shit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: