Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Migrate from Fitbit to Apple Watch - Is it worth it?  (Read 232 times)
lucsky (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:22:34 PM

I have been a user of Fitbit for about 1 year, which was when I acquired a Fitbit ChargeHR (a heart rate monitor tracker). I am satisfied with the application that the company offers, where I can intuitively analyze the practice of physical exercises and the like. As for the general condition of the tracker, it is well spent for, in my opinion, a short period (his bracelet is imbued with the clock, without conditions to make easy repairs)

I'm living outside of USA and in three days I'll be in Florida and I'm thinking about getting an Apple Watch, in order to use it full time, because I've clung to the way the trackers analyze daily calorie burning and that's helping me stay fit. Since I already have a tracker, do you guys think it's worth the investment (and do the system migration), or not?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: