Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn how to make a profit off your bitcoins.  (Read 1883 times)
digitokash (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 11:46:11 PM

Hi,
I would like to share a strategy that I used to make a lot of bitcoin last year.
It involves using a two websites together, to make profit. (Paxful or localbitcoin, and purse.io)

Simply:

Purchase Bitcoin
Trade it for Amazon
Go to Purse.io exchange amazon back to bitcoin
Repeat, repeat,repeat

Its not a "super special secret" as these sites as have been around for a while now.

When you trade bitcoin on paxful or local you can make anywhere from %30-%100

Example:

-Im exaggerating a little but follow me

Step:1
Trade $50 worth of coin. for $100 worth or amazon.

Step:2
Take $100 amazon and go to pusre.io click "earn btc"
now trade amazon back into btc for PROFIT.
*yes you will lose say %15 purse because has to make money*

In this example you make ~$35.00 profit
$50 in bitcoin > $100 in amazon> $85 back in bitcoin

Hopefully some finds this useful, thanks.

Read Full Instructions Here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:14:40 AM

Is this so simple the way you have mentioned  Huh

I assume you when you say buy Amazon, you meaning the Amazon gift card from Amazon.com.

So we will get the code through email, right? (Correct me anywhere if my understanding is not precise)

Now open an account with purse.io which hopefully be free and does it require the identification check?

Now this amazon gift card code can be used @ purse.io and you get btc.

digitokash (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

I assume you when you say buy Amazon, you meaning the Amazon gift card from Amazon.com.

So we will get the code through email, right? (Correct me anywhere if my understanding is not precise)

Now open an account with purse.io which hopefully be free and does it require the identification check?

NO, when I say buy amazon I mean trade with other users on paxful.com or localbitcoin.
If you check link it explains it a little better.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:36:39 AM

Hi,
I would like to share a strategy that I used to make a lot of bitcoin last year.
It involves using a two websites together, to make profit. (Paxful or localbitcoin, and purse.io)

Simply:

Purchase Bitcoin
Trade it for Amazon
Go to Purse.io exchange amazon back to bitcoin
Repeat, repeat,repeat

Its not a "super special secret" as these sites as have been around for a while now.

When you trade bitcoin on paxful or local you can make anywhere from %30-%100

Example:

-Im exaggerating a little but follow me

Step:1
Trade $50 worth of coin. for $100 worth or amazon.

Step:2
Take $100 amazon and go to pusre.io click "earn btc"
now trade amazon back into btc for PROFIT.
*yes you will lose say %15 purse because has to make money*

In this example you make ~$35.00 profit
$50 in bitcoin > $100 in amazon> $85 back in bitcoin

Hopefully some finds this useful, thanks.

Read Full Instructions Here

its not so easy like you mentioned , you forgot to mention the big part SCAM Smiley

Trade 50$ worth of BTC for 100$ AGC [ Scam happens 90% of the time when this rate followed ]

Result :

Your Amazon account being fucked for having invalid AGC , your 50$ BTC which you paid for that AGC fucked
Smiley

So its not easy like you mentioned , it has huge potential of being scammed .

nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:11:35 PM

its not so easy like you mentioned , you forgot to mention the big part SCAM Smiley

Trade 50$ worth of BTC for 100$ AGC [ Scam happens 90% of the time when this rate followed ]

Result :

Your Amazon account being fucked for having invalid AGC , your 50$ BTC which you paid for that AGC fucked
Smiley

I think there are ways this can be done, but with too much carefulness.
I have seen people trading their fiat or bitcoins for Amazon Gift Cards, but the only ones which are physical or purchased through cash or credit cards from a store. There are very less chances of getting scammed in these cases, unless you go for e-codes where possibilities are, you go first and pay and you get something which has already been used or invalid, so that's what we need to remain safe from.
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 04:01:05 AM

Result :

Smiley

I think there are ways this can be done, but with too much carefulness.
I have seen people trading their fiat or bitcoins for Amazon Gift Cards, but the only ones which are physical or purchased through cash or credit cards from a store. There are very less chances of getting scammed in these cases, unless you go for e-codes where possibilities are, you go first and pay and you get something which has already been used or invalid, so that's what we need to remain safe from.
You have to know that Physical card purchased by CASH ONLY or not and yes there is a lot of ways to scam for AMAZON GC mate . Its just has huge risk involved like PayPal has for example . If the physical card purchased by CC from a store that still can be charged back , seen a lot of cases in LBC forum shouting for this . Also a good social engineer can easily fuck you up with the sold AGC via Amazon support Smiley even if that Physical AGC . But its also true that Physical card with cash receipt lowers the risk a lot but you have to be sure that receipt is not photoshopped Smiley ; its definitely not easy like op mentioned it carry some risk of course .

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

Thanks for the information. I was too skeptical to understand that its so easy as OP is mentioning that too without risk  Huh But certainly it has huge potential risk and instead of getting profit you many actually end up in a loss.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:18:34 AM

Thanks for the information. I was too skeptical to understand that its so easy as OP is mentioning that too without risk  Huh But certainly it has huge potential risk and instead of getting profit you many actually end up in a loss.
Useless method i would say,if you want to get profit then trade altcoin or buy some ethereum and wait to get its price rise up.eth is best investment for now.i already got good profit at time of demonatisation ,at that time eth and other altcoin price decreased by good amount.eth was rs 480 and now rs700.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:16:14 PM

When first i read the whole post,i think its a great idea for growing my bitcoin.But when i reading some comments,i understood its the biggest scaming way.Sad Sad
But i heard that,paxful is a good and highly secured exchanger site.They have strong escrow service.If any one scam,they bane her accoun and take all of money,and back those money to the owner.So how can anyone scam there??
also want to say,OPs idea is so good for trader.If anyone can buy safely Gift crad,then he will able to earn a lot of money easily.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:00:41 PM

Thanks for the information. I was too skeptical to understand that its so easy as OP is mentioning that too without risk  Huh But certainly it has huge potential risk and instead of getting profit you many actually end up in a loss.
Useless method i would say,if you want to get profit then trade altcoin or buy some ethereum and wait to get its price rise up.eth is best investment for now.i already got good profit at time of demonatisation ,at that time eth and other altcoin price decreased by good amount.eth was rs 480 and now rs700.
It is good for you that you got some profit in ETH,but the problem is the price is already on the up side and i would not dare to invest at this price.Investing during a correction is the best way to get into trading and make some profit.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:13:33 PM

Looks like a nice method, don't know how long it'll last though. There are a few twists that would perform near what this is.

eBay has quite a few offers to sell coin above market standards, although it may take awhile.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:22:38 PM

NO, when I say buy amazon I mean trade with other users on paxful.com or localbitcoin.
If you check link it explains it a little better.
I think it is not so easy as you mention ,
let's not forget that there is a high rate that you can get scammed .

soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:17:12 AM

You mean to say

1. Purchase Bitcoin
2. Trade it for Amazon like get amazon gift card with bitcoins
3.Go to Purse.io exchange amazon back to bitcoin
 Correct?
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:50:34 PM

When first i read the whole post,i think its a great idea for growing my bitcoin.But when i reading some comments,i understood its the biggest scaming way.Sad Sad
But i heard that,paxful is a good and highly secured exchanger site.They have strong escrow service.If any one scam,they bane her accoun and take all of money,and back those money to the owner.So how can anyone scam there??
also want to say,OPs idea is so good for trader.If anyone can buy safely Gift crad,then he will able to earn a lot of money easily.

Thanks for the information. I was too skeptical to understand that its so easy as OP is mentioning that too without risk  Huh But certainly it has huge potential risk and instead of getting profit you many actually end up in a loss.

Yes guys its not easy as OP mentioned , OP totally overlooked the huge RISK of getting your Amazon account fucked , getting your Purse fucked when the scam wave comes .
Amazon gift card obtain and from LBC / PAXFUL which is a big no trust me . Its not worth the risk , if you still don't believe just do some research on this in google and you will see tons of people with crying face . Smiley

Purse is good of course but You can utilize it different way , like place some item order there which you listed in ebay with your btc and then sell that item drop ship Directly to ebay buyer's address for the same product listing of your in ebay Smiley ; think you can still earn huge by doing it Cheesy

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

Yes guys its not easy as OP mentioned , OP totally overlooked the huge RISK of getting your Amazon account fucked , getting your Purse fucked when the scam wave comes .
Amazon gift card obtain and from LBC / PAXFUL which is a big no trust me . Its not worth the risk , if you still don't believe just do some research on this in google and you will see tons of people with crying face . Smiley

Purse is good of course but You can utilize it different way , like place some item order there which you listed in ebay with your btc and then sell that item drop ship Directly to ebay buyer's address for the same product listing of your in ebay Smiley ; think you can still earn huge by doing it Cheesy

Is there any other way in India where you can earn like buying btc and selling in some different alt or vice versa etc? Or their something like buying altcoin in India and selling on International against some other altocin or btc and again buying btc from there itself?
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 07:52:28 PM

Is there any other way in India where you can earn like buying btc and selling in some different alt or vice versa etc? Or their something like buying altcoin in India and selling on International against some other altocin or btc and again buying btc from there itself?

Sorry don't have knowledge on alt trades much . May be someone else can input much good info for your inquiry Smiley

nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:37:58 PM

Purchasing altcoins in India? You know that there are no such exchanges that allow you to purchase any altcoins except the ones which are in top 10.
And about buying btc back from international exchanges, if it would be possible, then I think that there is no need for us to even bother about altcoins while we will be able to make money on Bitcoin trading itself in a direct way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: