Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just watched a little under ten million USD get transfered  (Read 3231 times)
tgeorgiev

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:37:48 PM

Well, quite logical.

One can see the current financial storm in EU. Shoible (the german minister of finances) stated that the EU loses over 1 trliion EUR anually
because of tax avoidance and money laundering. And it seems they (the EU) are on their way to take some countermeasures. So, smart
people are learning their lessons from the Cyprus "mistake" and trying to save their money. Can't blame anyone. It is a fight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webchris

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 06:43:41 PM

Aside from the savers looking to protect their money, I think the possibly larger investors will be those Silicon Valley types thinking up all the great new things bitcoins can do and be a part of. I think bitcoins are about to really explode in usefulness for consumers. I think this "investment" theme is just the precursor.

Join a Safe Shared LUX Masternode -> https://www.luxmasternode.com
solstoce

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:45:09 PM

What better way then to invest in the currency used for your new big idea for using BTC?
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:47:35 PM

Yes, must be Winklevoss Cheesy
Paul89273

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:38:51 PM

Here come the bankers and the VCs!
endoplasm

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:53:15 PM

Imagine a nerd has been mining 100k worth of bitcoins, then just transferred it to their mtgox account and then just sold it for 10 million =D.
myusername

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:57:46 PM

I have read that a lot of Cyprus society are moving their euro account into bitcoin
NoL1m1tZ (OP)

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:58:13 PM

Imagine a nerd has been mining 100k worth of bitcoins, then just transferred it to their mtgox account and then just sold it for 10 million =D.

Oh my god, someone has more money than me, quick! I have to think of some name to call them!
endoplasm

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:06:10 PM

Oh my god, someone has more money than me, quick! I have to think of some name to call them!

Jerry.  Sounds like a not-threatening name. 
NoL1m1tZ (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:07:14 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of Jim...why Jerry?
endoplasm

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:10:36 PM

You kidding me?  Jim is the name of almost every Hedge Fund Manager... Jerry is the name of every Mcdonald's manager. 
NoL1m1tZ (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:13:14 PM

You kidding me?  Jim is the name of almost every Hedge Fund Manager... Jerry is the name of every Mcdonald's manager. 

I was under the impression that was Bill...always get these guys confused...
endoplasm

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:16:00 PM

Bill is usually that HF Manager's father/uncle.  Onamastics baby.
NoL1m1tZ (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:19:04 PM

Soooooo was it Jerry, Jim, Bill, Jim's Father, or Jim's Uncle that just moved 10 MILLION(!) dollars worth of BTC?
endoplasm

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:30:23 PM

Soooooo was it Jerry, Jim, Bill, Jim's Father, or Jim's Uncle that just moved 10 MILLION(!) dollars worth of BTC?

It was Jim's Butler in the kitchen using a lead pipe!
NoL1m1tZ (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:36:22 PM

Its always the butler...leave them alone with your computer for 5 seconds and poof, there goes your wallet.
endoplasm

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:43:02 PM

Its always the butler...leave them alone with your computer for 5 seconds and poof, there goes your wallet.

Leave me with your computer for 5 seconds and poof, there goes your wallet.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 08:44:35 PM

Soooo how many private jets does that come out to? Does that include the hot flight attendants?

*fantasizes*

NoL1m1tZ (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:48:57 PM

Bro...you gotta think about the big picture

http://youtu.be/oP0MzPpQPfs
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 08:50:05 PM

I was thinking of more than that but I wanted to spare the innocent of the users here Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: