Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ███【ANN】YESCOIN 💴💶💵【¥€$】SCRYPT ★★★★★ 2017 💴💶💵 ⛏ POW ⛏ █★█ POS 88% █★█  (Read 52498 times)
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:44:17 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 11:04:04 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Yescoin

Glad there is a yes and not a no  Grin Cheesy Keeping an eye on this...

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

New exchanges... Why buy Yescoin ? May be - new reborn? New developer?
termion

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:30:36 AM

Big volume in nova ... Why? Any news?
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:03:59 PM

I think soon will be big news
termion

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:16:19 AM

Wallet now run . Node run... For what?
kriptograf

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:46:16 AM

POS...I withdrew from the stock exchange Yes on the POS mining will leave, so you're the second with an open wallet))))) who else doubts - https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=YES_DOGE compare soon Nova will be the same, and then to 0.00000001 dog will fall this crypt in the left glass and the right void (as it is now with a couple of YES-BTC. PreMain 40 billion, and nominee POS how much? My opinion, based on in-depth analysis that the developers squeezed the last possible juices to dostrigat the remaining hamsters. Opinion can justify, starting from the barn at the office, and ending with the standard diagram of the right Cup haircut hamsters on the cryptocurrency market
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

POS...I withdrew from the stock exchange Yes on the POS mining will leave, so you're the second with an open wallet))))) who else doubts - https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=YES_DOGE compare soon Nova will be the same, and then to 0.00000001 dog will fall this crypt in the left glass and the right void (as it is now with a couple of YES-BTC. PreMain 40 billion, and nominee POS how much? My opinion, based on in-depth analysis that the developers squeezed the last possible juices to dostrigat the remaining hamsters. Opinion can justify, starting from the barn at the office, and ending with the standard diagram of the right Cup haircut hamsters on the cryptocurrency market

Maybe new blockchain and swap  -  Yes alive again ... If wallet works , maybe soon any news
kriptograf

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:06:13 AM

Maybe new blockchain and swap  -  Yes alive again ... If wallet works , maybe soon any news
[/quote]
don't reassure yourself, accept the loss of investments and live on, in my opinion it should be lowered in price, and then maybe somebody will want to take care to buy the whole system for what some of their goals.. games out there for example or something else. The idea that is incomplete principal components, too. Though.... on the other hand when the developers vtyuhivali its currency to its exit on stock exchange - they did not say that it will be sweet, but a rough bar to the end 2017year set, can this scheme go? I don't know, got any ideas - tried to contact the authors of the cryptocurrency - not to find them vanished. I'm not so much invested in the currency to worry about or promote, having a master node,for checking the current is not yet understood how it works, and the interest is charged. Purse have the opportunity to keep open around the clock on the server is only for the ridiculous amount I have YES there is I will not do that and invest in dead man also do not advise anyone on its channel YouTube.
and the purse works then when I open and run the master node
kriptograf

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:07:20 AM

looking YesCoin that revived, revived, and stood on the Nova to bargain. Do not understand. what's the matter? looked in the vault - the crypt 6 billion left in circulation.. Let's hunt and found)))) On the stock exchange Yobit introduced the invest package, bitki there dogs etc. YES the profit percentage is 150% per month..3% daily (if daily rental to give) It can revive the crypt, to give it the acceleration in General took off from bidding all your items on all exchanges watch what happens next
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:32:04 AM

The InvestBox in Yobit could save YES from 1 sat. swamp. There has been a dramatic increase of buy demand since the InvestBox started to give investment opportunity on YES.
kriptograf

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

over the last month with storage in a POS wallet YESCoin selected a total of almost 7 billion coins(I have a master node, so I can see the amount of generation and other details), this amount is not surfaced on any of the exchanges, but You said is true, it is the invest box to slowly stimulate the appreciation, but not on this exchange and on the exchange of new , gradually picking up in a pair of dog - btc to the level equivalent to 1 Satoshi in the right glass. There were some changes on the developer's website and wallet of this coin, we'll see what happens
ARTISTCOLONY

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:42:23 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 09:10:04 PM by mprep

YESCOIN NEWS!!!===> check out bitcoin core github /// yescoin project parabolic Cool

1 SATOSHI!!!! Shocked

=====>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/YES/BTC

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......$$$
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:39:04 PM

The InvestBox in Yobit could save YES from 1 sat. swamp. There has been a dramatic increase of buy demand since the InvestBox started to give investment opportunity on YES.
You are correct their, Smiley I got my self some on Yobit too.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ARTISTCOLONY

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

YEScoin new website looks good needs more items ~ poloniex will add us soon then 100-1000 satoshis easy Cool
kriptograf

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:01:31 PM

on the Polo before to add in my opinion, crude and unreasonable risk to bondholders as ditching on the Polo already hard coin will raise. And those who has a coin in an amount of more than billion of those and would kill for the sake of momentary benefits or the developers will try to squeeze the remains in hamsters). Let her drown and now finished his creation, then to raise her from scratch. Paзpaбoтчики мyтят чтoтo oднoзнaчнo.
termion

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:42:50 PM

YEScoin new website looks good needs more items ~ poloniex will add us soon then 100-1000 satoshis easy Cool

Where is new website ? please, reference on it .
ARTISTCOLONY

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:45:29 PM

on the Polo before to add in my opinion, crude and unreasonable risk to bondholders as ditching on the Polo already hard coin will raise. And those who has a coin in an amount of more than billion of those and would kill for the sake of momentary benefits or the developers will try to squeeze the remains in hamsters). Let her drown and now finished his creation, then to raise her from scratch. Paзpaбoтчики мyтят чтoтo oднoзнaчнo.

yescoin is the future of online payments Cool
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:45:31 PM

Where is new website ? please, reference on it .
I presume this is their website:http://yescoin.info/ correct me if i'm wrong anyone. Smiley

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:37:32 PM

guys, why pools are not working ?

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
termion

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:26:13 AM

Now wallets on yobit don't work again ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: