Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please explain me how Etherum contract Works  (Read 329 times)
annie9771 (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:20:33 PM

I have a concept of a gambling game and its a new game i want to give my this concept a physical shape, i read there about vDice announcement and now since last 2 days i am reading about Etherum Contracts , is there any body how can explain me how to get contract of Etherum and what are basically tokens, and how i can move my this concept of game to next step .Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:28:35 PM

Ethereum contracts are essentially pieces of code put together by developers. Getting a contract is just being a developer who writes one for whatever purpose. Every time it is used, the developer earns some sort of fee from the person (I think?)
Tokens are completely different, I think you can make them and then distribute them, assigning a certain value. I'm presuming you want to use tokens for your gambling site? Setting up a traditional bitcoin gambling website is probably better.
Hermanny

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:46:53 PM

Smart contract in Ethereum is a piece of code which is stored and executed in the blockchain. They eg have their own accounts. When contract is executed all full nodes run the code.

When you call a contract you must pay a fee and the price depends how much resources the call consumes.

Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 04:34:48 PM

Ethereum smart contract
is simple work, youre can create/develop coin use ethereum technology, use token
ethereum token is equal asset in counterparty asset, NXT asset and more
annie9771 (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:23:06 PM

Ethereum contracts are essentially pieces of code put together by developers. Getting a contract is just being a developer who writes one for whatever purpose. Every time it is used, the developer earns some sort of fee from the person (I think?)
Tokens are completely different, I think you can make them and then distribute them, assigning a certain value. I'm presuming you want to use tokens for your gambling site? Setting up a traditional bitcoin gambling website is probably better.

Thanks for your reply , if any developer reading this thread he can offer me to work under my team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: