Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NOOB! Need help on CPU Mining!  (Read 523 times)
rafasolid (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Hello, All

I`m new here and trying to get more info about alt-coin mining.
1- I currently own $10K in Digital Ocean credits could it be used for mining? Which would be the best configuration for it ( More processors in one droplet or more droplets)?
2- I currently own $100K in AWS credits. Can I use AWS ECU2 for GPU Mining? Anyone have tested it?

Also we are looking for technical experienced partners.  Grin

Best,
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:06:32 AM

Hello, All

I`m new here and trying to get more info about alt-coin mining.
1- I currently own $10K in Digital Ocean credits could it be used for mining? Which would be the best configuration for it ( More processors in one droplet or more droplets)?
2- I currently own $100K in AWS credits. Can I use AWS ECU2 for GPU Mining? Anyone have tested it?

Also we are looking for technical experienced partners.  Grin

Best,

Don't even bother trying to do that. Companies like Amazon, Google, DigitalOcean etc. don't allow mining on their servers. You would just get banned. Hope you did not invest that much with mining in mind Wink
nativehasher

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:14:31 AM

if you still have those credits, pm me.
I have aws image for automatic gpu mining

golang, node.js and C++ developer.
BTC: 1NativecFuCN68n1rmHabkXRZnwuxpoJ4f
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:41:36 PM

You might get banned as they dont support mining. But if you really want to start some profit you can start Cpu/GPU mining or start trading. Trading will perhaps give you some income if you use proper trading tricks. You can start mining from your old computer too on cryptopia or any other pool but i dont think it will give you profit coz the electricity bill and the maintenance cost will be high there. If you have Good specifications or video card you can also start GPU mining.
Reply here if any help needed. And dont forget to lock the topic after you get the desired help.
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: