Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think the price of bitcoin will be in 2018  (Read 10263 times)
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

1500-1700 will be the possible forecast for 2018. BTC price had grown in 5 times for 2 years because of great uncontrolled demand. Now is the time for slow but continuously price growing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:03:38 PM

I think people are too much optimistic about the price of bitcoins and not guessing that the price of bitcoins would only rise upto 2000$.But i being too much hopeful think that the price of bitcoins would rise upto 3000$ by the end of this year.
But the people may be right as the price of bitcoins is not rising too much ,well 3000$ is too much to ask for,well we should settle down for 2000$ if it continues likes this.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:55:10 PM

In 2018 I am pretty sure that the price of bitcoin will be at height from the current position. I do not know that exact value but I will say that it will be in the rank of 2000 dollars. 2018 is just 8 months later but that 8 months are also enough for that much rise of bitcoin if we look at the current position of bitcoin.
Bytecoin101

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:27:15 PM

As we all know that bitcoin has progressed a lot since it was released and here in 2017 we saw the price of bitcoin was 1000+ USD which is 5x of the price was in 2015.
So what do you think it will be in 2018.

Price is going to Tank, because BTC is going to get caught in the middle of a trade war between the US & China.

China will try to use their control over BTC to use against the USA as Leverage over areas that China wants to claim as territory in the South China Sea.

If you are a US Citizen and hold BTC expect the Chinese to block all transactions trying to force the US to comply with their wishes on territory disputes,
Trump will not blink and will not yield , no matter if China Blocks all BTC transactions.

Everyone better cash out to US $ if they want to protect their capital before this battle between the Titans begins, then it will be too late.  Tongue

Cool

FYI:  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-southchinasea-idUSKBN1572M4
President Donald Trump vowed on Monday that the United States would prevent China from taking over territory in international waters in the South China Sea,

FYI2:
US $ is going up, and BTC is going down.

BITCOIN is rising.
USD is dieing
Watershin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:54:05 PM

If this kind of ralley continues then I believe that price will surely skyrocket and the price will be way more than anyone's imagination in 2018, I mean who would have believed that the price of 1 BTC will be $1700+ in mid 2017.
And today itself there is such high gain in bitcoin price.  Shocked Shocked
Awnar

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:30:35 AM

What I want from bitcoin in 2018 is for the price to climb higher and to get more bitcoins as much as I can. Higher price means more profit to anyone who holds more bitcoins. And we can compare it to a market frenzy who is also one good reason why market prices are also affected and product prices gets higher. Supply and demand and if that happens many people will benefit for a higher bitcoin price.
TheMojo1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:05:55 AM

more stability of Price and pumped two times till end of 2018 price will be 7500$
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

What I want from bitcoin in 2018 is for the price to climb higher and to get more bitcoins as much as I can. Higher price means more profit to anyone who holds more bitcoins. And we can compare it to a market frenzy who is also one good reason why market prices are also affected and product prices gets higher. Supply and demand and if that happens many people will benefit for a higher bitcoin price.

the price for Bitcoin today is really very unstable or there are times to use the difference in price to earn. I'm very sorry that I did not take advantage of the moment when I had another fork. It would have been better to take Bitcoin and double your coins with a double.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:04:03 AM

I don't know about 2018, but John McAfee thinks it's going to be a lot higher.

McAfee: ‘Bitcoin moves above  $500,000 within three years. Bets?’
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/887012614131372032

After Token Sale, StockBet will enable McAfee and you to bet against each other.

McAfee: ‘I will eat my d–k’ on national television if I lose $500K Bitcoin bet

roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

By the end of this year it might reach 9000 or 10000. But next year i think it will fall a bit and it might be like a small crash. Because most of the altcoin money is squized and invested on bitcoin because of the hype.

Bitcoin’s price is hard to predict because of several considerations of the high and low of its value including the traffic.  Hopefully this 2018 is better than the previous years. If it goes up it will be great, all of us will surely benefited. Lets wait and see how it works this year. We just need to be optimistic to have a positive outcome.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

By the end of this year it might reach 9000 or 10000. But next year i think it will fall a bit and it might be like a small crash. Because most of the altcoin money is squized and invested on bitcoin because of the hype.

Bitcoin’s price is hard to predict because of several considerations of the high and low of its value including the traffic.  Hopefully this 2018 is better than the previous years. If it goes up it will be great, all of us will surely benefited. Lets wait and see how it works this year. We just need to be optimistic to have a positive outcome.
Judging by the state of things with Bitcoin, then simple optimism is not enough here. You only pay attention to the fact that the prices for Bitcoin have risen due to the general hype and popularity of the crypto currency. But along with this, the length of transactions and their cost have risen. This is already negative consequences.
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

Probably it will be over $25k each one of them, i am pretty sure that bitcoin won't have a huge increase during this year based on a percentage. A lot of people are expecting to see huge returns, like x3, x5 or x10, but that is not going to happen. Well, it all depends on the usage that bitcoin is going to have during this year.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

Not only now anytime the price of bitcoin is hard to predict. I don't expect the price to be very low. I think the price will go $25000 in this year. It is having a good potential of growing and we can expect the same In the coming years.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

As we all know that bitcoin has progressed a lot since it was released and here in 2017 we saw the price of bitcoin was 1000+ USD which is 5x of the price was in 2015.
So what do you think it will be in 2018.
Honestly its hard to predict because bitcoin is unpredictable and there's no assurance that the price could be rise more or not..
But i can give you my own prediction.. for now because of the movement of the price right now from last year and the 2015 movement.. we are seing more price fluctuate every year so i think the price could be touch at $1700 as maximum and playing around $1400-$1600 this is just my own speculation..
every people have different views about the price of bitcoin. Now a days the price of bitcoin is approx $14000 and this price will countinously increase because of the popularity and demand of bitcoin and it may reaches to approx $25000 at the end of this year 2018 but it may be not sure that the this price will achieve or not it depend on the the luck of the people.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

I do not expect from bitcoin significant growth in 2018. Today bitcoin can not compete with other cryptocurrencies - etherium, ripple and others. Therefore, investors invest money in other coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

honestly.. its very hard to predict if bitcoin will goin up, steady or going down.. but I think, this year 2018 will be a good year and btc will reach 30k up to 50k usd... its because of a lot of country are now recognized bitcoin as the new money..its online and easy to use...
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

I do not expect from bitcoin significant growth in 2018. Today bitcoin can not compete with other cryptocurrencies - etherium, ripple and others. Therefore, investors invest money in other coins.

That's totally nonsense you are writing here.
Ethereum is having massive issues. In terms of scaling even worse then Bitcoin. Furthermore their attack surface and bugs on a constant basis make this whole project just a big joke. In terms of price it's all wild speculation by noobs and wanna get rich quick guys. I don't blame them I ride the shitcoin wave too. But my goal is to make more BTC with it and some more fiat for daily costs in real life.
Ripple -> what a joke.
Other alts aren't more than pump and dumps. Now it's a bit of alt season again. As soon as Bitcoin starts to race again, shitcoins are going to get dropped like hot potatoes. So be sure to leave in time and not to be one of the dumb bagholders losing everything.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

well, currentt prize is btc $13,610 as we know from the starting 2108 prize is going low but in few months it can be increase more, will have to wait only if we talks about other crypto prize also going there up and down but i think  btc prize will be high in couple of day's in a country when the government ban the btc it effects on everywhere in south korea everybody's selling btc i heard the news, but it mean not that we will disappointed from it, this time people have opportunity to buy btc to rock ahead because in coming soon time btc will grow up and the prize will be in 2018 more than $20000 this is my opinion.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

The price will be quiet for the next few days, maybe we are going to see the price between $13,000 and $16,000, but that is pretty stable aswell, I am not in a hurry, in fact, i am pretty confident with what is really happening with bitcoin at the moment.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████