Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2018, 01:28:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money from money  (Read 53072 times)
mylyn2327

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:16:50 AM

What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?
They know how to think and study first before they act. These people are risks takers, they will set a definite plan not one but many options for them to achieve success. These people also good in making strategy to make money from money. This are the characteristics that a person should have to achieve success in investment. In investment there's always risks, so you better accept and take it if you really wanted to be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flip Flop

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:13:28 PM

Most important factor in ensuring a solid financial future is investing. The sooner you start, the easier it is to get rich. There’s more than 100 years of evidence in the stock market testifying to that. I think that's how make money from money. this is only one way, there are more path available.
Ellapots1234

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

What are the features that a good investor should have?

He should be optimistic on what he is investing, because if he thinks about negativity that can have a bad impact to his investment.

What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

Well they are risk takers because they know how to work with their own money and they are flexible too.

They are goal setters they are looking upon the positive result that they can have upon investing with it.

he must be productive,smart,independent and must know where he must go or where is his goal. because from the very start
he/she must know what must be done on the things he/she wants to pursue and to look forward for the future of his business/investment. that he/she might think that it will be on a good flow.
Uno17

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:51:54 PM

That’s what i did, I make money from my money
I bought a bitcoin from my extra money, and obviously
it is climbing high continously and course i make money
from my money, so helpful in my income

M O Z O   //   ▶  $31M RAISED!   ▶  PRE-LISTED on Coinrail   ▶  $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●          ●                VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                ●          ●
●          ●         WHITEPAPER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM     ANN THREAD         ●          ●
syamster

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:58:59 PM

the only characteristic of the person who become successful in investing is taking risk and making risk as courage. risk is always there and do not afraid of it. you must try and try all you have got and never surrender until you accomplish to read how the investment goes on. having knowledge in something helps you to become pro with it and become the one who can dominate. the money does not matter but the time is only the things matter in this situation. you just need to understand it
Yes I agree with you money make money that’s why billionaire are investing in bitcoin and I know some of rich people in my country who are investing in bitcoin and they make their money double and now they are buying a lot of properties so I think it’s very good if someone have a money so they can start daily trade and as well as they can invest here also and bitcoin is now very safe and sound you can invest here as much as you can.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
▄███    ▄▄   ▀   ▄▄    ███▄

███▌  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ▐███
████  ███████ ███████  ████
████▌ ▐█████████████▌ ▐████
▀███▀  ▀███████████▀  ▀███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄██▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.MOZO.
||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █▀▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀▀ █ ▀▀█▀▄  ▐▌█ ▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▀▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▀▄▄█▄█▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄█ █▀▄▄▀▄▀▄██▄  ▀▄
▄▀ ▄█▄▄▄▀█▄▀▀▀▄▄▀▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄
█▄▀▄▄▀▀▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▄▀▀█▀▄▄▀▀█ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██
█▄▀▀█  █▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄█▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀▀▄ ▐▌▄  ▀▄█
█▀▀█ ▄█ ▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▄██
█ ▀▄▀▄ █  ▄▄█ ▀▀▄▀  ▄▀▀▄▀█▀▄▄▀▄█ ▄ ▄ █
█ ▄ ▀▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▀██▀ █ ▀██▀ █ ▄█ █  █ █ █
█ █  ▄ █▄▀▀█     █       █▀▄ █   █ █ █
█ █  █  ▀█▀ █    ▀▄▀   █ █ █ ▀  ▄▀ █ █
█ █ ▀▄  █ ▄█▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▄▀█▄▀  ▄▀ █ █
▀▄ █ ▀▄  █ ▀▄▀▄▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▄▀ █▐▌ ▄▀ █ ▄▀
▀▄ █  ▀ ██▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀  ▐▌█ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄▄  █ ▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄  ▄▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▄▄▀▀▀       ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▄▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
& .38,000 STORES. are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:27:29 PM

I dont know, but most of them are thrift in comes in their money. They dont buy what they want but they prefer to buy what they need and what they can earn from it. They are more prefer to have asset than just things.. I think that is what good investor is. Smiley

equoboy

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:51:40 PM

A good investor must have the qualities of being optimistic and well planned all the work that he is up to so that the money
 he will invest will earn more.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

A good experience can gives you profit in investment. Always start with low amount. Many people or i should say newbies become greedy and invest there large amount work with there emotional and at the end they lose there money. Actually only smart people can invest because they know which time is good to invest and which place is better for investing.
P3

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:36:14 PM

This is the era of globalization and capitalization, when you don't have the ability to build your business, then you can control your business with money you have, you only buy stocks and then was able to control the business that you have purchased. Variety of ways we can do to make money with money, and I think all the things that want to make money there must need money.

I guess that right. Nowadays, the world is moving in a phase that is being fueled by money. It wouldn't be new to see that people capitalize on the fact that people make money to earn more money. I agree with the above-mentioned reply that there are so many ways to earn money today. It's a true testament how important money is.
Money is important and yet this thing is almost needed when we do live on this world.You cant survive if you don't have money to buy our needs.Its normal to think off that some people do really need to risk money for them to earn money too which is only possible on investments. There are lots of investment but we should really be careful on selecting so that we would able to avoid frauds which would cause devastation on our financial aspect.
Profiting from is extremely basic with bitcoin. You can likewise make it with different monetary standards however due its high incentive in market and high rising rate in the estimation of the bitcoin its simple .with bitcoin to profit from cash. Today you contribute some bitcoin will create a high pay in future for you. Exchanging bitcoin is likewise an extremely straightforward approach to profit from cash.

Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:47:21 PM

What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

Yes we can make money from money how? By simply holding bitcoins not just bitcoins but all those successful altcoins just like ethereum because as time goes by and people are getting more involve and money are going to the system, their values will rise in the market and that happens because of the rising demand of their coins with the people. And that is what we called a passive income because by just simply holding your bitcoins you can gain money as bitcoins price also rises in the market. But not always rising, there are also downfalls so better watch out.

KARMA™  |  World's First Decentralized Smart Community Network
▐    TOKEN SALE | Oct 21st, 2017    ▌ (http://tge.karmainternational.com)
Questat

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:49:10 AM

A good experience can gives you profit in investment. Always start with low amount. Many people or i should say newbies become greedy and invest there large amount work with there emotional and at the end they lose there money. Actually only smart people can invest because they know which time is good to invest and which place is better for investing.
The risk is big in trading and that is depending on the money at risk, when you are still learning then you should not risk a big amount.
Just take it like a journey that you will make and slowly your learn through the process until you are fully capable of making good prediction consistently.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Yanisumin

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:25:10 AM

Detailed research and knowledge, being realistic and correct investment with them makes money. If you have good amount of money for trading, your gain will be high depending on your investment amount. But of course there is always a possibility of losing. It is called an experience.

A feasibility study of course. Most small businesses likely to go down because there ain't enough study regarding the project, and that is one of the reasons why they are losing a lot of dollars.
Taking risk is part of the business and trial and errors are good but that is in the early years of the emerging industries. There are thousands of existing businesses nowadays and it is very hard to think of a unique idea or services or platform that is unique and will take advantage of the new era now.

Thats why people are turning into online businesses but still you must be skilled enough. Even Microsoft Giant or the Google have spent years in order to achieve what they have today and some businesses are spending years before they can achieved their milestones.
Make money from money?
No you're making money to be your tool but the one who's making your success is your own potential, experince and skills.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
obinine

Activity: 238

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:43:14 AM

If you want to earn a lot of money, or just short time money, you can earn it through signature campaign only. But if you want long time money, you can debit a money, or you will just cash in. Make money from money is too risky, we need all effort not to be bankrupt. All of our investment needs to be on the right track, to insure that our money will not be lost.

I think that's what most forum members here do. By joining such signature campaigns, you can actually get coins and tokens and set yourself in a position that you can earn substantial amount of money without actually doing so much or too heavy work or even spending a lot of time in it. However, some long-time user say that it's more profitable to trade or invest.
Making money from money is easy way with Bitcoin, today you buy bitcoin will create a profit for you in future because the value of BTC is increasing day by day. As in weak it raise from 6k$ to 8K$. it mean you can make 2K$ in weak.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:28:11 AM

If you want to earn a lot of money, or just short time money, you can earn it through signature campaign only. But if you want long time money, you can debit a money, or you will just cash in. Make money from money is too risky, we need all effort not to be bankrupt. All of our investment needs to be on the right track, to insure that our money will not be lost.

I think that's what most forum members here do. By joining such signature campaigns, you can actually get coins and tokens and set yourself in a position that you can earn substantial amount of money without actually doing so much or too heavy work or even spending a lot of time in it. However, some long-time user say that it's more profitable to trade or invest.
Making money from money is easy way with Bitcoin, today you buy bitcoin will create a profit for you in future because the value of BTC is increasing day by day. As in weak it raise from 6k$ to 8K$. it mean you can make 2K$ in weak.
It's only easy if you have the intelligence to do it, you need to take the risk in order to grow your money and not all of your decisions
are successful so you need to improve your skills if you choose to become a good trader or investor.

CaterpillarRave

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:46:36 AM

Yeah, it's the wish of everybody in this world. Make more money from money to become rich. But be careful with every decision because you could lose it.

online ❑ ●●● ═══════ ●●●     ❑ online
Together we can change the internet
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍  Telegram | Twitter ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
Faxmate

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:27:25 PM

That money make money if you have some money and you invest in bitcoin or you start daily trade so believe me in a short time you can make a lot of money and it’s very easy to earn money here I just need your little time and little of money the rest of you can fell it that in how long time bitcoin is going to change your life and I’m one of the example of it when I join bitcoin so after three months I start to plan that I will start my own business with help of bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Vikingr

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:34:55 PM

I think what makes investor stands out from the rest is their mindset. The way they think differs from others. From simple buying of things, they can differentiate wants from needs and dont buy things they dont really need. When they buy stocks or coins, they have a plan before entering any trade. They minimize losses by having a long term plan and just invest on what they believe that will return the best profit on their capital. Their mindset is dont work for money. let your money works for you. Just like what the book ” Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki “You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.”

The time is very good for the crypto currency as it is the best time in the bitcoin world to increase and to save the future with the bitcoin I hope in the future all the people will use the bitcoin and they will see how fast eh bitcoin increased and how fast it has increased so the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so I hope this will be best for the bitcoin and you will see how much this is growing more and more.

Lorin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:15:18 AM

In my opinion Knowledge is the best thing you should have if you want money to make money.In Bitcoin you have to know what inside this cryptocurrency so that you will not failed in everything you do.And also experience is a big help to become succesfull.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Triwer - A Revolutionary Parcel Delivery Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:44:10 AM

In my opinion Knowledge is the best thing you should have if you want money to make money.In Bitcoin you have to know what inside this cryptocurrency so that you will not failed in everything you do.And also experience is a big help to become succesfull.
Big risk you are taking if you do not have the knowledge on bitcoin, always be updated on the information so you can trade successfully.
There is a great risk associated if you are not aware of what you are doing and you are just basing your decision to others, it's your game so you have to take responsibility of your actions and always be open for improvement.

█████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░       ░▒▀▀███████
█████▀░ ▄▄█████████▄▄ ░▀█████
███▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀███
██░ ░███████████████████░ ░██
█░ ░█████████████████████░ ▒█
█ ░██        ███        ██  █
█ ░████████  ███  ████████░ █
█ ░████████  ███  ████████░ █
█ ░████████  ███  ████████  █
█░ ░███████  ███  ███████░ ▓█
██░ ░██████  ███  ██████░ ▒██
███▄  ▀████  ███  ████▀  ▄███
█████▄   ░▀  ███  ▀░   ▄█████
█████████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████████
.TRIWER.

⚫ ─ Delivering
The Future
█████████████████████████▒▒▒▒████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ 
█████████████████████████▒▒▒▒████████▓▓▓▓▓▓           ▓▄ 
█████████████████████████▒▒▒▒████████▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▄
█████████████████████████▒▒▒▒████████▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▄
█████████████████████████▒▒▒▒████████▓▓▓▓▓▓               ▓▄
█████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓               ▒▓▒
█████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▓▒
█████████████████████████▒▒▒▒████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████▒▒▒▒████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░░
█████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▒▒
█▀█▀█████████▀█▀████████▀   ▀██████████████████████▀   ▀███████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████     ███████
          █████████  ███▄   ▄██       █████████ ███▄   ▄██
           ▀█████▀    ▀██████▀         ▀█████▀   ▀██████▀
kalawang

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:01:41 AM

yes in bitcoin if you have money you can get more money so make money from your money Smiley always remember if you convert your money in bitcoin you should need to take the big risk but it is okay to convert your money in bitcoin because you will get sure money in the future than using this in some useless things.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.