Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money from money  (Read 53781 times)
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:29:39 PM

I agree with you. a lot of good investor makes less money. get rich by making smart and accurate predictions. it doesn't matter how much you earn. how true and wise it is important that you win.
That is true, a businessman and a great investors just started with earning small amount, there is no instant thing in life, we have to be happy at any amount that we earn and eventually the law of attraction will follow, if we enjoy things here we will get what we want we just need to be  patient, and don't matter how much you earn at first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:37:51 PM

I agree with you. a lot of good investor makes less money. get rich by making smart and accurate predictions. it doesn't matter how much you earn. how true and wise it is important that you win.
That is true, a businessman and a great investors just started with earning small amount, there is no instant thing in life, we have to be happy at any amount that we earn and eventually the law of attraction will follow, if we enjoy things here we will get what we want we just need to be  patient, and don't matter how much you earn at first.

If everything was easy then I am not sure where hard working people will be right now. Life isn't easy we all know that, but working hard versus working smart is totally different. You can work hard all your life and think that you will get rich (speaking of law of attraction), but if your work is just something not rewarding then forget about getting rich.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:02:17 PM

If I think the first is experience, because one's success depends on how much he tries, must dare to take risks for greater profits and not afraid of failure or loss, have enough capital for him to invest.

yes you are right the first thing is the experience which makes the person successful in life, and also if a person have experience then he could easily differentiate between the scam and legit investing site, and the second thing is that when a person fail several times in investment then after that he could learn much more from his failure and become very successful in investment.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

make a small step everytime you want to earn money and you will succeed. All you need is to be patient and I am 100% agree with you

Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:43:06 PM

Without a proper investment you wont be able to make and earn money the way people dream, some thing i will buy bitcoin today and sell tomorrow with profit and repeat always, the market is very hard to predict at this stage, but there are plenty opportunities to make money look at eth they got 3x its value, look doge 5x its value, all you need is invest and wait, and keep investing.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:53:07 AM

In order to make money you should manage your investment and time well. you must study the market very well to make more money. trading altcoins is really good for you to make money out of money. learn how the market works and money will follow later on.
mantra

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:21:09 AM

in the digital money world you can't be succesfull constantly, it will be there at times when you lose, however losing is a piece of learning and building up an ordeal so one day you won't fall into similar oversights once more, and you need to go for broke else you won't win anything with bitcoin. Contributing can be a twofold edged sword as in it is both subject to dangers and yield. Be that as it may, in the event that you examine deliberately the dangers related with a venture, you would know how much hazard you can take and how much cash you will contribute.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:35:04 AM

The knowledge of the market and I can tell you that personally from my experience. The one of the most important things is to know the market and to be patient, luck is just a factor we have no control of but you'll need it too.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
telatomi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:44:42 AM

I can't help suspecting that it is right when cash is not just put away, but rather is brought by marks. I contribute every one of my reserve funds. Some portion of the dependable activities, and some portion of the unsafe. This is my methodology
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:47:59 AM

In order to make money you should manage your investment and time well. you must study the market very well to make more money. trading altcoins is really good for you to make money out of money. learn how the market works and money will follow later on.

Without proper knowledge you wouldnt do all of that, so before you can make money from money, you need first to have the knowledge about investing,and time management. of course based on what you said, you have to study the market, thats when knowledge will appear on this situation. So basically knowledge is the first priority if you want to earn money from money. Without proper knowledge you wont get any profit on what you are doing.
dimatu

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:53:38 AM

Its the same in any market, its all about reading between the lines and seeing what is hit and what is a miss. Earning money from investments is always like this a few companies (or crypto case coins) will shoot up like a rocket and the rest will have average or negative growth. Reading between the lines is the only way you will know which is the right one.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:33:35 AM

in the digital money world you can't be succesfull constantly, it will be there at times when you lose, however losing is a piece of learning and building up an ordeal so one day you won't fall into similar oversights once more, and you need to go for broke else you won't win anything with bitcoin. Contributing can be a twofold edged sword as in it is both subject to dangers and yield. Be that as it may, in the event that you examine deliberately the dangers related with a venture, you would know how much hazard you can take and how much cash you will contribute.

This is certainly not the only mode or way of learning

Though some people can learn it only the hard way, while others may not be able to learn anything at all, no matter how many times their account gets wiped. They eventually just end up broke and then go home (if they still have a home, of course). On the other hand, in the wild, animals somehow teach their offspring to hide from predators, and obviously they have no second chance at that. So there is no reason absolutely to think that going bust before you can start earning is either required or it is the best learning strategy out there at all

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:41:11 AM

The knowledge of the market and I can tell you that personally from my experience. The one of the most important things is to know the market and to be patient, luck is just a factor we have no control of but you'll need it too.
No knowledge of the market can't generate income without luck. Any coordinated actions of speculators in the market may trigger the fall and rise of prices. This nobody can predict except the speculators. In their multimillion-dollar amount which a few days can completely change the situation.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:53:36 AM

What are the features that a good investor should have?

A good investor must be ready to take risk at anytime and should be able to manage his losses, which are his major features.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

No knowledge of the market can't generate income without luck. Any coordinated actions of speculators in the market may trigger the fall and rise of prices. This nobody can predict except the speculators. In their multimillion-dollar amount which a few days can completely change the situation.

I agree with you it seems luck factor is more dominant to earn income of course for those of us who tend not to have big capital. And definitely different from speculators who have large capital and dare speculation in trading or other activities
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:10:07 PM

If I think the first is experience, because one's success depends on how much he tries, must dare to take risks for greater profits and not afraid of failure or loss, have enough capital for him to invest.

yes you are right the first thing is the experience which makes the person successful in life, and also if a person have experience then he could easily differentiate between the scam and legit investing site, and the second thing is that when a person fail several times in investment then after that he could learn much more from his failure and become very successful in investment.
yes no doubt that experience is key to success not only here but in every field of life. in fact experience make man perfect. although for making money you need too investment, and for that you need to have good assets to invest, but if you do not have any experience then trading or investment or gambling all are very much risky for making money. you need to get good experience first in the relevant field and then to take part  active trading investment or gambling.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:22:22 PM

What are the features that a good investor should have?

He should be optimistic on what he is investing, because if he thinks about negativity that can have a bad impact to his investment.

What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

Well they are risk takers because they know how to work with their own money and they are flexible too.

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?

They are goal setters they are looking upon the positive result that they can have upon investing with it.

Being a risk taker necessary doesn't result in success all the time, one must be vigilant and analytical as well and must be able to learn from his or her mistakes.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:00:47 PM

I agree with you it seems luck factor is more dominant to earn income of course for those of us who tend not to have big capital. And definitely different from speculators who have large capital and dare speculation in trading or other activities
When it comes to investing we need to be serious and be realistic with our approach, luck is not the determining factor to succeed otherwise we will not try our very best to improve and be knowledgeable or we will just all be gambling where at the same we are also entertain.
Making money from money is a common phrase, it is the words describing what the risk takers do and they succeeded because they are smart not lucky alone.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:25:32 PM

When it comes to investing we need to be serious and be realistic with our approach, luck is not the determining factor to succeed otherwise we will not try our very best to improve and be knowledgeable or we will just all be gambling where at the same we are also entertain.
Making money from money is a common phrase, it is the words describing what the risk takers do and they succeeded because they are smart not lucky alone.
Yes, I agree with you, luck is a necessary but not a decisive factor in trading. Want to succeed in trading, we need a lot of experience, analytical skills and in addition, it is effort, focus on work, it's not as simple as many people think just rely on luck. Actually, if anyone thinks luck is the key to success in trading, surely that person is a person who does not understand trading, only based on emotions to make investments in trading. This is a very dangerous job, it will always eliminate players lack of knowledge and skills

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:11:39 PM

A good investor must remain calm at all times and use not only due diligence but also instinct when investing in various projects. Also a good investor looks to grow capital above spending, which will induce the wealth creation bug to work and change the financial scenario for him/herself plus for those around who may need financial help in standing on their feet. To be calm is to find the best way forward in the Investment world.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: