Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-01-23] Bitcoin Devs Are Feeling More Optimistic About MimbleWimble  (Read 293 times)
Karartma1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:11:52 AM

Work is advancing on a highly anticipated bitcoin project originally proposed by an anonymous cryptographer going under the French name of Harry Potter's nemesis.

Named after one of the book series' spells, MimbleWimble has quickly became one of the more anticipated bitcoin R&D initiatives, since it is believed it could help improve upon the scalability and fungibility of bitcoin in a unique way.

Read more-> http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-devs-feeling-optimistic-mimblewimble/
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Factmine

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:18:46 PM

Well, I guess it will just be another altcoin when it does get developed. For sure most bitcoiners will just decline if this gets to be a new update. Maybe another proposed hard fork, I don't think this will push through again or it will take a long time like segwit. People don't like change and especially if it concerns their money.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:51:22 PM

People don't like change and especially if it concerns their money.

So we've already hit the Bitcoin-Luddite zone of adoption? Bad news friendo: the economic majority in Bitcoin are the early adopters, who absolutely wanted "change concerning their money", that was the whole point to begin with. We'll change it again, and you can scream if you like. Or you could just keep quiet, your choice really

Well, I guess it will just be another altcoin when it does get developed. For sure most bitcoiners will just decline if this gets to be a new update.

Very bizarre interpretation. Any facts to support your bizarre opinion?

Vires in numeris
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: