Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the "just in case" crowd  (Read 631 times)
SuperHakka (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:52:26 AM

I think that the rise from here on is going to be more difiicult that the last one from $30 to $260 because of this. there are many who bought from $30 to $260 who might think at various points to lock in at least part of their profits between here and $260 "just in case" there is another crash. You know, peeps who were multimillionaires when price was $260 but thought it was going to $500 and also those locked out from mt gox who tried but couldn't to get out. there will be many price points between here and there were there will be a lot of selling pressure that wasn't there during the first run. are you going to cash out at least some of your btc "just in case"?

'First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win.' - Mohandas Gandhi
"Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'Would an idiot do this?' and if he would, I do not do that thing." - Dwight Schrute
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:54:38 AM

I think that the rise from here on is going to be more difiicult that the last one from $30 to $260 because of this. there are many who bought from $30 to $260 who might think at various points to lock in at least part of their profits between here and $260 "just in case" there is another crash. You know, peeps who were multimillionaires when price was $260 but thought it was going to $500 and also those locked out from mt gox who tried but couldn't to get out. there will be many price points between here and there were there will be a lot of selling pressure that wasn't there during the first run. are you going to cash out at least some of your btc "just in case"?

Try paragraphs, capitalization, the odd bit of punctuation here and there! It helps!

bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:57:58 AM

I couldn't read any of this.  Too much speed taken by op?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: