Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: WealthMasonPartners is a Ponzi  (Read 393 times)
zarforce (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

I was about to make comment on a thread, but to find out that the Thread had been removed.

I will like to revisit it.

What makes WealthMasonPartners.com a Ponzi, or scam:

Kindly show me the link to the review website that reported as scam : www.wealthmasonpartners.com

or is it just your person conclusion based on just few information you have.

Its important we make scientific statement so as not to misinform, mislead, and misguide people

Before I would agree with you on this, I will need a full review and fair one, else, I will see your judgement as just assumption, meanwhile, assumption is the lowest form of knowledge.

I am for Zarfund - 6 levels, and so, what what makes is a ponzi scam?

I respect creative arguments with facts..and not with sentiments like: @layoutph

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4918

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 01:15:28 PM

I was about to make comment on a thread, but to find out that the Thread had been removed.

I will like to revisit it.

What makes WealthMasonPartners.com a Ponzi, or scam:

Kindly show me the link to the review website that reported as scam : www.wealthmasonpartners.com

or is it just your person conclusion based on just few information you have.

Its important we make scientific statement so as not to misinform, mislead, and misguide people

Before I would agree with you on this, I will need a full review and fair one, else, I will see your judgement as just assumption, meanwhile, assumption is the lowest form of knowledge.

I am for Zarfund - 6 levels, and so, what what makes is a ponzi scam?

I respect creative arguments with facts..and not with sentiments like: @layoutph

Very simple, straight from their website:

Register your information at
Www.Wealthmasonpartners.Com

Then donate 0.006 BTC each to your 4 upliner,
that is 0.024 Bitcoin, plus One-Time Admin fee of 0.003 BTC. In other words 0.027 BTC is all you need to start.

Once the BTC has been donated, a customized website like this will be generated for you and will come with your unique name.

Participate in the law of exchange by referring 4 people to the system. Each of the people you have referred sends the same amount, 0.006 BTC and also refers at least 4 people.

For each 4 people referred by them you will make 0.024 BTC.

And you keep earning as you move up position allowing you to make 0.096 BTC, 0.384 BTC and it just keeps on growing until you would have made 1.536BTC, and 6.144 BTC..going to 24.576 BTC

The 4 wallet addresses you see, is for those of your 4 Uplines, they are the people that have joined in the same way as you and have also invested in the same way with the same objective to raise funds to make your project a reality.

This is the textbook defenition of a ponzi scheme: early investors get payed back by the money that gets stolen from late investors. The first investors usually make some money, while the late investors get nothing... Also, nothing is stopping the operator from closing up shop and running with all the remaining funds (this is what usually happens)

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation

Notice the word: fraudulent

EDIT: franky1 is completely right (see next post of franky1)... It's a pyramid scheme, and not a ponzi scheme (apparently, the main difference between the two is that in a pyramid scheme, the "investors" need to find new victims)... Those things look alike, and they're both illegal in my country

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/09/ponzi-vs-pyramid.asp

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:19:03 PM

its a pyramid shaped ponzi scheme.

"2: donate X you your upliner"  
(emphasis 'donate') meaning dont expect returns as its not a investment its a sponsorship
(emphasis 'upliner') meaning person higher up the pyramid

"4: refer 4 people to the system."
    "Each of the people you have referred sends the same amount, 0.006 BTC and also refers at least 4 people."
(emphasis 'referrer') 1 up 4 down repeatedly is a pyramid

X

x          x          x          x

x x x x   x x x x   x x x x   x x x x

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
zarforce (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

Yes....@Franky1 and @Mocacinno, lolzzz. I got you there.

You are quick to make conclusion based on prejudice, and that is what I mean by sentiment.

There is something you are missing there, or you consciously overlook , and that is,

www.wealthmasonpartners.com has :

How WMP Works...

It has 4 levels deep, but the width is unlimited.

Did you pay attention to that line, and if you did, what does it mean to you?

It means that it has only 4X depth

But the width is unlimited....

which means, anyone can refer to as many as possible, and the commission still goes to the person.

By implication, even someone who joins in the next 5 years, and can still get 100 downlines, will get the payment from all the 4th level of new members.

The logic in www.wealthmasonpartners.com beats the imagination of many and the prejudice, as no matter when you come in, if now or later, you still earn according to your ability. Unlike the usually Company Forced matrix you are used to.

That is why I asked that judgement should not be based of prejudice , but should be scientific.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4918

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 01:39:11 PM

You are quick to make conclusion based on prejudice, and that is what I mean by sentiment.

There is something you are missing there, or you consciously overlook , and that is,

How WMP Works...

which means, anyone can refer to as many as possible, and the commission still goes to the person.

By implication, even someone who joins in the next 5 years, and can still get 100 downlines, will get the payment from all the 4th level of new members.

The logic in www.wealthmasonpartners.com beats the imagination of many and the prejudice, as no matter when you come in, if now or later, you still earn according to your ability. Unlike the usually Company Forced matrix you are used to.

That is why I asked that judgement should not be based of prejudice , but should be scientific.

I don't see where you "have us".

It doesn't matter if you can make 1, 10, 100 or 1000 victims... Offcourse, if you're one of the first "investors", you can actually make some money, but as a later investor, you're screwed, no matter how wide the pyramid gets... It's the setup of the system that's the problem, not the specific parameters (how many layers, how many %, how wide,... It doesn't matter if the main setup is the setup of a pyramid scheme)

A quote from http://money.howstuffworks.com/ponzi-scheme3.htm

Some victims make out pretty well in a Ponzi scheme. Although later investors certainly lose money, the early investors can come out ahead. Their testimonials are exactly what help perpetuate the scheme. Some unscrupulous characters invest with the full knowledge that they're funding a Ponzi scheme -- they cross their fingers that they aren't in the bottom rung. Of course, any money they make is at the expense of other investors. Legal questions abound as to whether these lucky initial investors should be forced to help recoup losses for later investors [source: Berenson].

I have to admit that as a non-scammer, i didn't know the exact difference between a ponzi and a pyramid (they look alike, but apparently still have some differences)... But i did know that in my country both are illegal.

Btw: am i safe to assume you're the one trying to drive traffic towards this pyramid scheme, since you're so keen on defending it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zarforce (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:11:41 PM

And once again you assume, because you just concluded based on sentiment and prejudice again from your last statement, its not objective to conclude that I am quick to defend www.wealthmasonpartners.com, while you do not even know my antecedents.

Google been my friend, anytime i use it, and I found an argument i should add somthing I dont leave it.

I told you with pride what I stand for..and I may affiliate WMN based on the Business Model..its even more fairer than Zarfund.

But above all, even in heaven there is hierarchy - order, and bottom line is :

Who is Blessing Who? - Rain or Soil?

How WMP Works...

I don't see where you "have us".

It doesn't matter if you can make 1, 10, 100 or 1000 victims... Offcourse, if you're one of the first "investors", you can actually make some money, but as a later investor, you're screwed, no matter how wide the pyramid gets... It's the setup of the system that's the problem, not the specific parameters (how many layers, how many %, how wide,... It doesn't matter if the main setup is the setup of a pyramid scheme)

A quote from http://money.howstuffworks.com/ponzi-scheme3.htm

Some victims make out pretty well in a Ponzi scheme. Although later investors certainly lose money, the early investors can come out ahead. Their testimonials are exactly what help perpetuate the scheme. Some unscrupulous characters invest with the full knowledge that they're funding a Ponzi scheme -- they cross their fingers that they aren't in the bottom rung. Of course, any money they make is at the expense of other investors. Legal questions abound as to whether these lucky initial investors should be forced to help recoup losses for later investors [source: Berenson].

I have to admit that as a non-scammer, i didn't know the exact difference between a ponzi and a pyramid (they look alike, but apparently still have some differences)... But i did know that in my country both are illegal.

Btw: am i safe to assume you're the one trying to drive traffic towards this pyramid scheme, since you're so keen on defending it?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:26:51 PM

i have got to agree there are many pyramid schemes.. the whole government/banking/retail economy is a ponzi/pyramid.

that does not make it ok, nor does it mean we should happily allow bitcoin to find it acceptable.

bitcoin was designed to get away from the corruption of "the richer at the top getting richer"

so again im reporting this thread but not to get deleted to moved to scam accusations. atleast then this topic is not lost so that the OP still has a place to talk to himself.. just not on the main board.

as its not something we should be promoting or advertising as acceptable

have a nice day

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:16:19 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 06:55:00 PM by tmfp

And once again you assume, because you just concluded based on sentiment and prejudice again from your last statement, its not objective to conclude that I am quick to defend www.wealthmasonpartners.com, while you do not even know my antecedents.

Google been my friend, anytime i use it, and I found an argument i should add somthing I dont leave it.

I told you with pride what I stand for..and I may affiliate WMN based on the Business Model..its even more fairer than Zarfund.

But above all, even in heaven there is hierarchy - order, and bottom line is :

Who is Blessing Who? - Rain or Soil?

I just love intellectual/spiritual thieves.
Fuck off and take your pyramid shit, both wealthblahblah and zarfund with you.
And fuck your antecedents too.

Sorry about the Soil level of my comments, I really hope they don't disturb the Oneness you've found with what you proudly stand for: creating, supporting and justifying that most pointless of human endeavors, bullshitting for money.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: