Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed 0.0125 BTC - have collteral  (Read 611 times)
TurbacoLiam (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:16:51 AM

I want to take a loan of 0.0125 bitcoins and I will repay by 29th this month. I will provide this account as collateral.

Reason : Some personal commitments and I have to pay them Smiley .. will pay you 0.015 from my next payment as its coming from a client on skype around tomorrow night. max 29th.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:28:51 AM

I want to take a loan of 0.0125 bitcoins and I will repay by 29th this month. I will provide this account as collateral.

Reason : Some personal commitments and I have to pay them Smiley .. will pay you 0.015 from my next payment as its coming from a client on skype around tomorrow night. max 29th.

Do you have any other collateral other than your account? Its just risky with accounts now these days.
TurbacoLiam (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:29:53 AM

Do you have any other collateral other than your account? Its just risky with accounts now these days.

Really I don't have anything else.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:38:56 AM

your account doesn't worth more than .003BTC. Giving you a loan is like buying an account worth nothing and giving away fee bitcoins.

Come back with a valid collateral , I will be more than happy to give you interest free loan.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:16:36 AM

your account doesn't worth more than .003BTC. Giving you a loan is like buying an account worth nothing and giving away fee bitcoins.

Come back with a valid collateral , I will be more than happy to give you interest free loan.

Indeed, the Collateral that you offer is not worth the Loan Amount that you ask.
Offer something more valuable and i can also fill this for you... Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:03:47 PM

Not to rip on anybody in particular here, guys, but... 0.0125 bitcoins is worth aprox. one dollar, fifteen cents. Goddamn, who in the world would ask for loan like that? Passerbyes one the street would probadly give you more.

And another one. What kind of borrower would think it is even worth reading such request? Even if interest was 100% which it is not... unless you live in place like Afghanistan, there is no real value.

By the way, if you live in Afghanistan, then you probadly dont have to stable internet connection to access this forum anyways.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:19:01 PM

Not to rip on anybody in particular here, guys, but... 0.0125 bitcoins is worth aprox. one dollar, fifteen cents. Goddamn, who in the world would ask for loan like that? Passerbyes one the street would probadly give you more.

And another one. What kind of borrower would think it is even worth reading such request? Even if interest was 100% which it is not... unless you live in place like Afghanistan, there is no real value.

By the way, if you live in Afghanistan, then you probadly dont have to stable internet connection to access this forum anyways.

Sorry man but i think that something is wrong with your...eyes maybe? Shocked
or you live in another time and space... Grin

TurbacoLiam (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:09:59 PM

if 0.0125 btc is a dollar for you, why are you wearing and promoting a site for pennies dude ? And I guess you need to come back from late 2012's or you might sell our precious btc for 1$ each lol
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

Starlightbreaker,

wow, actually, there was something with my eyes, you are completely right. Shouldnt post here right before night shifts, my judgement just goes hazy. Thanks anyway for pointing it out, man.

TurbacoLiam,

you might get better chance on getting loan, if you try to type it out in proper english.
AppleBTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:13:40 AM

if 0.0125 btc is a dollar for you, why are you wearing and promoting a site for pennies dude ? And I guess you need to come back from late 2012's or you might sell our precious btc for 1$ each lol
0.0125 BTC is around $13-$14 USD and not $1 USD? correct me if I am wrong
TurbacoLiam (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:21:11 AM

Starlightbreaker,

wow, actually, there was something with my eyes, you are completely right. Shouldnt post here right before night shifts, my judgement just goes hazy. Thanks anyway for pointing it out, man.

TurbacoLiam,

you might get better chance on getting loan, if you try to type it out in proper english.

dude where did I used poor English
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:21:30 AM

0.0125 BTC is around $13-$14 USD and not $1 USD? correct me if I am wrong

Yes something like that. He is just dizzy with his late work I think.
But it is still not enough for a member rank. He needs a little more than that. Or maybe he knows someone who could be trusted that will back up the loan in case something happen. That is little money but still trust is needed here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: