Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASCALCOIN] How It Increased By 4800% Yesterday?  (Read 6216 times)
MehdiBmm (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:01:38 PM

Hey pals!

Today was a CRAAAAAZY DAY! I've connected in the morning and saw that PascalCoin price increased by 900% and I disconnected.

Got outside for like 6 hours and when I got home again, PascalCoin increased by 4800%!!!

I actually didn't profit BUT I had many questions running in my mind. I hope someone can explain to me:

How this happened? Someone pumped it? Who? Why? How? Can this happen again? Maybe with another coin?

If anybody can clear things up for me, I'll be so glad Wink

Thanks buddies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:09:29 PM

It went up because it was listed on Poloniex and most coins that are listed on one of the largest exchanges usually are very successful.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ikiaozora

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:21:34 PM

almost every coin that added to poloniex, the price must go up, not only PASCAL, remember when the ZEC that cost up to 1 ZEC = 3000 Bitcoin ++
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:39:22 PM

not every coin get this kind of pump when listed on poloniex, this pascal coin was on some minor exchange till 2 days ago with a value of 500 satoshi and low or zero volume

it looks like poloniex did a favor to somebody or to themselves playing this way, to be honest when an exchange start doing this is not a good sign
digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:18:18 PM

It went up because it was listed on Poloniex and most coins that are listed on one of the largest exchanges usually are very successful.

Is there somewhere web site or some script, where it is possible to cross-check Cryptopia and Poloniex (and other exchanges) more or less automatically to see what coins are not listed yet, but may be listed soon?
Anyway is ready to make a code for that or point on such a code?

PS I ve made 1000% on Pascal, but I am doing such comparisons manually and also using different math methods for evaluation of the underpriced coins.

Looking for team members for various startups
MehdiBmm (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:10:46 PM

Is there somewhere web site or some script, where it is possible to cross-check Cryptopia and Poloniex (and other exchanges) more or less automatically to see what coins are not listed yet, but may be listed soon?
Anyway is ready to make a code for that or point on such a code?

PS I ve made 1000% on Pascal, but I am doing such comparisons manually and also using different math methods for evaluation of the underpriced coins.

Can you tell me more about your mathematical methods please?

Thanks for the reply for all of you pals.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:31:53 PM

Congrats on the people who profited on this coin. So far pascalcoin has been trading pretty well on poloniex. Though, it's still really volatile and might even just suddenly drop, so maybe everybody should be careful when trading it. Good luck to all traders holding this coin.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:32:55 PM

Today was a CRAAAAAZY DAY! I've connected in the morning and saw that PascalCoin price increased by 900% and I disconnected.
Got outside for like 6 hours and when I got home again, PascalCoin increased by 4800%!!!

welcome to the world of altcoins pump and dump Cheesy
go on coinmarketcap.com and click on the header of the table saying "% Change (24 h)" to sort descending every day and see a big percentage on top.

How this happened? Someone pumped it? Who? Why? How? Can this happen again? Maybe with another coin?

- somebody(s) decided to pump this coin.
- yes
- possibly a pump group
- to make profit
- that is a secret Wink
- yes
- yes every day read above about coinmarketcap

it was a dead coin that someone decided to accumulate about a week ago and price started rising a bit, and obviously the volume picked up too.
then pump started, first phase yesterday with a small rise and shakeout and then today with the big rise and cashout.

now watch for dead cat bounces and mini rises because of it until we are back at 560 satoshi again.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
MehdiBmm (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:21:29 PM

welcome to the world of altcoins pump and dump Cheesy
go on coinmarketcap.com and click on the header of the table saying "% Change (24 h)" to sort descending every day and see a big percentage on top.

- somebody(s) decided to pump this coin.
- yes
- possibly a pump group
- to make profit
- that is a secret Wink
- yes
- yes every day read above about coinmarketcap

it was a dead coin that someone decided to accumulate about a week ago and price started rising a bit, and obviously the volume picked up too.
then pump started, first phase yesterday with a small rise and shakeout and then today with the big rise and cashout.

now watch for dead cat bounces and mini rises because of it until we are back at 560 satoshi again.

Thanks man, it's so crazy, I didn't buy or sell maybe next time Cheesy I wish it happens again man I still can't believe this.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:46:58 PM

I see people are actively trading PASCALCOIN in poloniex, even buy order are very high like 350Btc. Seems very interesting after long time again i am seeing very huge volume in poloniex. Will keep on eye on this may be whether it will maintain it's price are not in future.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 08:27:29 PM

I see people are actively trading PASCALCOIN in poloniex, even buy order are very high like 350Btc. Seems very interesting after long time again i am seeing very huge volume in poloniex. Will keep on eye on this may be whether it will maintain it's price are not in future.
I doubt if it will stay there for long but in any case price would not fall below 0.001 btc so anyone who bought below it would still be in profit.
As far sudden increase in price is concerned well I am sure it is the handy work of some pump group as Pascalcoin didn't create much hype in crypto world
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:35:35 PM

Yea really the volume of Pascalcoin is insane. I have never seen 155 bitcoin volume at 5 min with my eyes before Pascalcoin. It is very very excited to watch the movement of this cryptocurrency. And also the volatility is very high. A good coin for trade if the movements will continue like this.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:42:00 PM

majority the first added and listed coin to big exchanger coin can inraese high price
and majority after added to poloniex altcoin can incraese price
but is fantastic if incraese until reach 4800%

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:55:34 PM

Total coins ?

Who knows who cares.. MUUUST GET COINZ NOW !~!! ROI'z !!!11@ PROFITZ !!!1 GO GO GO !!!!ONE

Notice an absence of tech details about the coin on the ANN and a lot of rambling about "genius" ?

I still don't see why the fuck the coin is of any use.  Roll Eyes
Don't mind the FUD though guys carry on with your little profiteer routine here.
What bored of Zcash or Ethreum or Monero or Bitshares or Steem or... ?

If i made "Jingle Daddy's Keys" Coin it would be #32 on Coinmarketcap and be raging popular with 3rd world much great Engrish speakers here with 3 post noob accounts looking for the first pair shoes with SICK FUCKIN' ROi'z yo !

Total Coins ? Who fucking cares don't FUD Troll !!!! We have ROI'z to make dammit !!!!

1 guy asked on the ANN and he was ignored  Cheesy
You Investards are pathetic little greedy inept douche bags ahhahaha

Unless your brain was rotten from being a crypto douche clutching moldy bags of old coins
..you would have asked.. or at least CARED.

But Spoetnik we can ask later.. right now there is profits to be had liek'z OMG !

Dumping ? Problem ?
Yeah.. because someone dumped BEFORE YOU  Shocked
AKA: scam LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
dania1990

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:04:17 PM

time to buy the next polo add from cryptobia exchange, MRSACOIN
Devnant

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:37:52 PM

Total coins ?

Who knows who cares.. MUUUST GET COINZ NOW !~!! ROI'z !!!11@ PROFITZ !!!1 GO GO GO !!!!ONE

Notice an absence of tech details about the coin on the ANN and a lot of rambling about "genius" ?

I still don't see why the fuck the coin is of any use.  Roll Eyes
Don't mind the FUD though guys carry on with your little profiteer routine here.
What bored of Zcash or Ethreum or Monero or Bitshares or Steem or... ?

If i made "Jingle Daddy's Keys" Coin it would be #32 on Coinmarketcap and be raging popular with 3rd world much great Engrish speakers here with 3 post noob accounts looking for the first pair shoes with SICK FUCKIN' ROi'z yo !

Total Coins ? Who fucking cares don't FUD Troll !!!! We have ROI'z to make dammit !!!!

1 guy asked on the ANN and he was ignored  Cheesy
You Investards are pathetic little greedy inept douche bags ahhahaha

Unless your brain was rotten from being a crypto douche clutching moldy bags of old coins
..you would have asked.. or at least CARED.

But Spoetnik we can ask later.. right now there is profits to be had liek'z OMG !

Dumping ? Problem ?
Yeah.. because someone dumped BEFORE YOU  Shocked
AKA: scam LOL

We really need more bears on this shit, and fast. I mean, someone is gonna get hurt pretty badly if this pump keeps on going (and they'll deserve it for being so stupid).

Game is my life
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:55:35 PM

just another baseless polo pump. nothing to see here. great if you made bank.

and if you're planning on buying in now, all you're gonna do is make someone else rich most likely.
iwillbuyit

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:59:23 PM

Polo is the most legit scam exchange around!!
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:26:28 PM

The Polo effect is in full effect on this one guys.

Kicking myself for not buying OTC when I had so many chances...

Can't win them all, but I think I'll win when Polo adds Byteball
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:30:37 PM

All this hate on Pascal when Monero's volume was 98%+ on Poloniex for the longest time and that was just a Bytecoin copy.  Roll Eyes

Sure I read Pascal's thread and kind of agree I saw nothing special but honestly this cup of tea is identical to Monero.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: