Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB (usa) s5's and s5 hashboards  (Read 389 times)
jstew (OP)

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:13:14 PM

looking for complete s5's and also about 4-6 s5 hash boards to fix some s5's i already have, Let me know what u got and how much

shipping on these would be to 84713
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

looking for complete s5's and also about 4-6 s5 hash boards to fix some s5's i already have, Let me know what u got and how much

I have 2 S5's located in North Texas for sale with the upgraded acrylic side/bottom panels and dual fans, also have the factory side/bottom panels.

Never sold a few months back and I would need to get a current fair shipped price for them. Will try to get some details today and report back.
jstew (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

I have 2 S5's located in North Texas for sale with the upgraded acrylic side/bottom panels and dual fans, also have the factory side/bottom panels.

Never sold a few months back and I would need to get a current fair shipped price for them. Will try to get some details today and report back.

thanks just let me know when u figure out how much want for them either in this thread or a pm
Colohub

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 04:23:31 PM

I have 2 s5's left over from our original mining setup. 1 s5 works at spec'd hashrate but when I turned it on for testing it had one board all x's. I underclocked it and then went back to stock frequency and its all good now. The other one hash's at 1th/s no chips are bad or anything just hashes a little under spec. I was selling these on ebay but decided to not sell these last 2 for fear of something happening and then an ebay cases being opened.

www.btcmeqc.com powered by Colohub Data Center
jstew (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

I have 2 s5's left over from our original mining setup. 1 s5 works at spec'd hashrate but when I turned it on for testing it had one board all x's. I underclocked it and then went back to stock frequency and its all good now. The other one hash's at 1th/s no chips are bad or anything just hashes a little under spec. I was selling these on ebay but decided to not sell these last 2 for fear of something happening and then an ebay cases being opened.

price?
Colohub

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 04:58:14 PM

price?
$125 for the pair? Shipping will probably be around $20

jstew (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

price?

that sounds good let me dbl check with my hosting customer before i commit to buy them first ill get back to ya shortly
Colohub

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:55:01 PM

price?

that sounds good let me dbl check with my hosting customer before i commit to buy them first ill get back to ya shortly

Just checking in, are you still interested in these? Thanks, Tim

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: