Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blocktix - An Ethereum event hosting platform designed for the real world  (Read 56475 times)
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:14:01 PM

I reserve Vietnamese translation for bounty Cheesy
blocktix (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:28:31 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:04:25 PM by blocktix

Hey guys, I know its been a while since I posted.

Regarding translations, we'll start targeting other languages once we have enough English audience. Right now we are concentrating on spreading the word.

Checkout our latest blog post: https://blog.blocktix.io/blocktix-team-back-from-paris-d1e26bd46e50

We've learnt allot from EDCON, and the Ethereum community is really great.

We will keep you updated with developments!
blocktix (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:37:49 PM

This project was not presented at Edcon. But still it is worth paying attention to.

not sure where you got that info, but all of it seems wrong.

blocktix was a sponsor at the event

https://mobile.twitter.com/abhinof/status/832909955221090304?s=08

hmmm is that a presentation of blocktix going on!

https://i.imgur.com/WrWinFj.png

I know lot of people who know how to draw. One of these projects deClouds.

How do they draw? I just looked at their twitter and see some photos with banks, photoshopped?
wowow

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:10:21 PM

Been following this. The challenge for any blockchain based token of account is to build a market for the token and answer the simple question "why build another blockchain". In this case, leveraging the ETH network negates that challenge posed by many. The team here has checked off all the important items. Real world use. Incentivized user onboarding. Income generation. High profile celebrity buy in. This is going to be an awesome project to watch unfold.
blocktix (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:21:44 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 03:33:51 PM by blocktix

This project was not presented at Edcon. But still it is worth paying attention to.

not sure where you got that info, but all of it seems wrong.

blocktix was a sponsor at the event

https://mobile.twitter.com/abhinof/status/832909955221090304?s=08

hmmm is that a presentation of blocktix going on!

https://i.imgur.com/WrWinFj.png

could this have been the panel that was there hmmm

https://i.imgur.com/JWJ7cwv.png

i don't know about you guys... but i see good things coming!!! can't wait for more info to come out!

Is there a video of the presentation?

Missed this one, sorry about that. We didn't get a recording unfortunately, but I have the slideshow.
I'll post it here for you.

Been following this. The challenge for any blockchain based token of account is to build a market for the token and answer the simple question "why build another blockchain". In this case, leveraging the ETH network negates that challenge posed by many. The team here has checked off all the important items. Real world use. Incentivized user onboarding. Income generation. High profile celebrity buy in. This is going to be an awesome project to watch unfold.

Thanks for the kind words, we will post some more details shortly
blocktix (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:29:28 PM

Here are the slides from the Blocktix presentation at the EDCON VIP Subconference:
https://www.docdroid.net/rYFZm8w/
rynomster

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:32:52 PM

In order to make it easier for Blocktix users to purchase tickets, we will have a portal that integrates with partner exchanges, for users to easily purchase ETH to buy their tickets:

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 04:30:04 PM

In order to make it easier for Blocktix users to purchase tickets, we will have a portal that integrates with partner exchanges, for users to easily purchase ETH to buy their tickets:

Are u selling tickets to new comedy with adam sandler hyped by mojo? Nope I cant support this. Ur exchanger could be a shapeshift 2.0 if organized and developed well. U should provide users with an option to convert ETH directly to apptokens instead of tickets to unknown crypto meetup.

w000t

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 05:01:57 PM

Screenshots looks great!

About edcon... im glad team call this call a succes and looks forward to next presentations.

btw; i liek how linked article on Blocktix blog introduces Bloctix as first project.

Looking forward to this...
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

Are u selling tickets to new comedy with adam sandler hyped by mojo? Nope I cant support this. Ur exchanger could be a shapeshift 2.0 if organized and developed well. U should provide users with an option to convert ETH directly to apptokens instead of tickets to unknown crypto meetup.

This doesn't even make sense. If you are not trolling, please attempt to understand the project before giving your insight.
veritasBS

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

Phenomenal work. When more people see the quality of this project it will be considered the premier DAO built on Ethereum.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 06:46:31 PM

This doesn't even make sense. If you are not trolling, please attempt to understand the project before giving your insight.

Yeah it doesnt. The mockup of ur wallet / gateway / portal looked like an online exchanger for converting alts and I found it akin to shapeshift, thats why I proposed u to revise ur plans and stop selling tickets for sandlers show and create a shapeshift-like service instead where u earn fees based on the quantity of alts converted and use gathered money to buy blocktrix on the open market and burn it.

w000t

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 09:03:53 PM

@logictense lol, did you even read anything at all from blocktix website?

Take few minutes and read whats said here https://blocktix.io/#bootstrap and FAQ here https://blocktix.io/#faq

Everything will make sense, you'll see Smiley
Impeachcoin

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 10:27:24 PM

Ticketing is HARD. How will you beat Ticketmaster?
veritasBS

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:23:08 PM

There is no need to beat Ticketmaster initially. Blocktix is designed to be appealing to midsized events that would normally use ticketing services other than Ticketmaster. There are 1000s of these events held each week that are 100-5000 attendees. Once the userbase begins to grow in a  region, the incentives to host ever larger events on Blocktix is gained through the marketing platform and user base with money (ETH/BTX) in their application wallets.

Please read the website https://blocktix.io as much of this information is covered.
blocktix (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:14:33 AM

There is no need to beat Ticketmaster initially. Blocktix is designed to be appealing to midsized events that would normally use ticketing services other than Ticketmaster. There are 1000s of these events held each week that are 100-5000 attendees. Once the userbase begins to grow in a  region, the incentives to host ever larger events on Blocktix is gained through the marketing platform and user base with money (ETH/BTX) in their application wallets.

Please read the website https://blocktix.io as much of this information is covered.

Agreed, Blocktix will initially target small to medium sized events and event hosts. Ticketmaster controls about 80% of primary ticketing at major US venues, with 50% of the ticket's face value going towards fees.
The types of fees include:
  • Service Charges
  • Building Facility Charges
  • Processing Charges
  • Shipping Charges or E-Ticket Convenience Charges

Blocktix will save small to medium event hosts much of the ticketing fees, as well as marketing and advertising fees.
This will ultimately save the event host up to 90% on fees, which is something that would attract smaller event hosts once we have a user base.
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:27:30 PM

Agreed, Blocktix will initially target small to medium sized events and event hosts. Ticketmaster controls about 80% of primary ticketing at major US venues, with 50% of the ticket's face value going towards fees.
The types of fees include:
  • Service Charges
  • Building Facility Charges
  • Processing Charges
  • Shipping Charges or E-Ticket Convenience Charges

Blocktix will save small to medium event hosts much of the ticketing fees, as well as marketing and advertising fees.
This will ultimately save the event host up to 90% on fees, which is something that would attract smaller event hosts once we have a user base.

Making it easier for small events to gain more profits and thus making it easier for events to survive in a very competitive market in itself would already be amazing.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
w000t

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

Once there will be enough of those small events becuase of profit im confident that bigger will follow naturaly.

Who wouldnt want to spare some $$ Smiley
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

how much total supply for this ceyprto, ? and when the crowsdale will be start ?

any update about that  Huh
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:58:02 PM

how much total supply for this ceyprto, ? and when the crowsdale will be start ?

any update about that  Huh

The EDCON event and Lachanin tech events were plenty of announcement to get major interest. Now info coming out that the dev team is about to release a prototype and begin marketing the project. These guys have been developing, not talking until they have something to show. I think that's pretty refreshing in the current landscape.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: