Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EasySatoshi - Unusual Faucet :) UPDATE FOR DESKTOP  (Read 3179 times)
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:20:22 PM

i changed the waiting time between claims to 30 minutes (from 5).

the views are ot increasing from the same IP... some1 has info about that?

well, so much for that, no one is going to play with a 30 minute wait time, it was good while it lasted....nice try guy

what are you talking about?

the only reason for coming to the site was because the payout was in the "ok" range.  now that you force people to wait 30 minutes, it is lower than pretty much all the other faucets or about the same.  and that takes away any reason to use the site

listen:

1) it's a temporary thing until i will check how the cooldown works
2) if i will allow too frequent claims, i will be in negative numbers => i cannot raise the rewards in the future
3) i am looking for more networks to make higher rewards, it means the waiting time between clicks will be less.

It's a very young faucet, i will probably improve it

you probably lost everybody with this move, you have to have the funds to start something like this, plus, now your site lies and says 3 mins and that never happens, wash out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 504

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:24:53 PM

well, so much for that, no one is going to play with a 30 minute wait time, it was good while it lasted....nice try guy

the only reason for coming to the site was because the payout was in the "ok" range.  now that you force people to wait 30 minutes, it is lower than pretty much all the other faucets or about the same.  and that takes away any reason to use the site

listen:

2) if i will allow too frequent claims, i will be in negative numbers => i cannot raise the rewards in the future
3) i am looking for more networks to make higher rewards, it means the waiting time between clicks will be less.

you probably lost everybody with this move, you have to have the funds to start something like this, plus, now your site lies and says 3 mins and that never happens, wash out

man, everybody know me here, i am an owner of VirtualPub and have more than 8M satoshis in faucet balance

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:26:16 PM

listen:

man, everybody know me here, i am an owner of VirtualPub and have more than 8M satoshis in faucet balance

then give them out if you are such a big shot, and BTW, i have had more than 100x that amount since 2010, you tried, and had a shot, and then threw it away being cheap
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

listen:

then give them out if you are such a big shot, and BTW, i have had more than 100x that amount since 2010, you tried, and had a shot, and then threw it away being cheap

i am not here to fight with you, think what you want, you dont know me, others knows me so i am stopping this virtual fight with you...
everybody knows i am a fair player and paid out more than 20M SAT last 2 months, however i have now problems with ad networks, paying everything from my pocket.
The reason of this experimental faucet is, that i want to give some extra satoshis to players, not to fight here.

I think 200-250 satoshis / 30 mins from this "faucet"   is still good nowadays...

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:32:55 PM

listen:

i am not here to fight with you, think what you want, you dont know me, others knows me so i am stopping this virtual fight with you...
everybody knows i am a fair player and paid out more than 20M SAT last 2 months, however i have now problems with ad networks, paying everything from my pocket.
The reason of this experimental faucet is, that i want to give some extra satoshis to players, not to fight here.

I think 200-250 satoshis / 30 mins from this "faucet"   is still good nowadays...

you keep thinking that and let me know how it turns out for you, i guarantee you traffic on that site will continue to drop
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:34:21 PM

listen:

you keep thinking that and let me know how it turns out for you, i guarantee you traffic on that site will continue to drop

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/klondikeunderground.xyz

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:36:19 PM

listen:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/klondikeunderground.xyz

i rest my case, captain 120,000....this is not a site, that is a joke
edcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:57:55 PM

some problem with linkshrink.net box: after continue there is no return to the starting page but a simple new ads page

this is only for me?  Huh
morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

some problem with linkshrink.net box: after continue there is no return to the starting page but a simple new ads page

this is only for me?  Huh

no, its poorly put together, close the bad link and click the other link again, just not configured right, but as a static link and nothing more responsive
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:06:44 PM

i shortened 2 gift boxes:
1) 5 mins interval
2) 15 mins

so now 3x30 mins, 1x 15 mins and 1x 5 mins

i will continue in experimenting Smiley

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:07:38 PM

i shortened 2 gift boxes:
1) 5 mins interval
2) 15 mins

so now 3x30 mins, 1x 15 mins and 1x 5 mins

i will continue in experimenting Smiley

imagine that, i was right
dalecooper

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:17:26 PM

Seems it stopped to work correctly, I have 2 box (viid/shorte.st and linkshrink), but when I click "skip ad"/"continue" I return to home page, no rewards given and boxes still there
lunaby

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:21:20 PM

Seems it stopped to work correctly, I have 2 box (viid and linkshrink), but when I click "skip ad" I return to home page, no rewards given and boxes still there

Same problem here. Let's wait. Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:26:29 PM

Seems it stopped to work correctly, I have 2 box (viid and linkshrink), but when I click "skip ad" I return to home page, no rewards given and boxes still there

it works for me...
just refresh the page, needed to change back everything to 30 mins interval and i am still in loss ,but OK will wait for 24h results..
going to sleep for now, 20h coding is enough for today Smiley

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dalecooper

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:28:28 PM

Now shorte.st works! Linkshrink not...
morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:29:13 PM

it works for me...
just refresh the page, needed to change back everything to 30 mins interval and i am still in loss ,but OK will wait for 24h results..

lol, 20 hours of coding to produce a lost cause website
dream4

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:33:03 PM

interesting faucet you made there.
although not all the links in the boxes work properly for me.
dalecooper

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:38:59 PM

Probably is a timer malfunction, we see boxes even if we are not enabled to claim from it... now the last box that I see (linkshrink) give me reward...
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:08:03 PM

it works for me...

can you please shut the fuck up and provocate another page?

thanks

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
morantis

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:09:52 PM

it works for me...

can you please shut the fuck up and provocate another page?

thanks

that is the kind of professional attitude i like from someone that expects us to trust him to pay out money
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: